Overall Satisfaction with BriteVerify
We use BriteVerify in a few different ways. First, We use it to enrich leads via CSV upload and then upload those results into Salesforce. We use this as part of an ongoing project to understand the number of invalid emails, phones, etc in our database. We also leverage BriteVerify in Salesforce using the Validity Verify lightning component to display the Email status on lead and contact records. We are beginning to explore email verification via API on webforms as well.
- It has great coverage of emails, i think we have very few that can't be verified despite being valid.
- It's pretty darn useful to know if your email is going to go through or not before you spend time composing.
- Deeper integration with SFDC to get more data into fields rather than just the Validity Verify lightning component.
- Improved CRM data quality and cleanliness.
- Improved efficiencies for Sales Reps to ID invalid emails before sending.
We didn't really evaluate anything else. We added BriteVerify as part of a larger purchase of products from Validity.
If you need a solution to bulk verify emails after insert in your CRM, BV does a great job and provides more than just a yes/no Response. You can dig more into why it's invalid for example. The Validity Verify product is very helpful if you are needing to show reps quickly whether an email is valid or not.