Reviews (1-9 of 9)
LeanData orchestrates all of the demand flowing into an organization (typically in the form of leads) and allows very precise logic for routing that demand based on account data, opportunity data, and other business logic. Essentially it solves the problem of connecting customer interest to the best person in your organization that can serve that interest. Typically companies have a painful slew of Salesforce Lead Routing Rules in place before adopting LeanData. Not only are those rules difficult to update/maintain, they simply can't account for most of the routing use cases that you encounter at scale. Most often we see Revenue/Sales/Marketing Ops owning LeanData, but it directly benefits sales, sales development, marketing, partnerships, and customer success functions.
- Lead-to-Account Matching. LeanData has far and away the best fuzzy matching system for identifying the appropriate Account where a particular Lead belongs.
- Lead Routing. LeanData's visual routing canvas allows business users to construct very sophisticated, yet reliable, routing branches that determine what to do with every lead (both new and existing) based on business rules.
- Reporting Functionality. Great log information about what happened to individual leads, but the dashboarding in the product could be more robust.
- Territory Rules. The product does not take advantage of existing territory logic that you may have in Salesforce.com. You need to "re-build" territory ownership in the product. Not necessarily a con as this can functionally replace much of what's in SFDC.
- Lead volume.
- Sales role complexity (AEs vs. SDRs vs. Inside Sales).
- Territory complexity (trying to route based on a combo of industry, geography, company size, and so on).
- Account complexity (selling to large corporate entities with many subsidiaries that may be "owned" by different folks in your organization).
- Allows us to incorporate almost any filter or type of update (including "has changed" in addition to equals, does not equal, etc.) to direct leads down a path specific to our needs based on Lead Source.
- Allows us to manage our territory assignments relatively easily.
- Since our decision flow is relatively complex, LeanData Lead2Account Matching Engine can isolate and determine how a specific or a group of leads went through the flow process and where they encountered an error or unexpected behavior. This allows us to fine-tune and make sure everything is working as we expect it should.
- Their implementation & support organizations are top-notch! The product is excellent, but it's only realized because of the implementation team's commitment to helping me be successful.
- Updating new territory mapping is a little arduous. Mostly it's time-consuming, but based on how sophisticated the rest of their solution is, I would think this could be a little slicker.
- LeanData's routing interface is fairly easy to use with a bit of training. The visual interface makes the rules process as easy as it can be - which can still be complicated!
- LeanData's ability to match Leads to accounts and user account attributes to add leads to automation flows is extremely helpful in prosecuting and sorting leads.
- LeanData has a host of interesting features that it's easy to lose track of. Periodic re-familiarization of the features available can add additional value to the org following initial purchase and implementation.
- The visual interface is easy to use, but not intuitive. Many of the design decisions make a ton of sense- with training- but it can be hard to explain to laypeople.
- Bits and pieces of the architecture (such as territory management and round queues) are separated from the core routing graph interface - there are many parts to keep track of.
- The enrichment you can get from accounts is only as good as the enrichment of your accounts. If your account information is bad, the attributes you can match to leads will be bad. Data quality matters.
- Highly accurate matching to accounts.
- Autoconversion of leads when match confidence level is high.
- Low error rate.
- Data enrichment would be an interesting feature to explore. I.e. verification and enrichment of lead information using third-party data.
- The lead routing module has saved me an immense amount of time in just a few short months we have been using the tool. I can easily investigate why a lead was routed a certain way, and instantly make changes to the routing logic if needed.
- The LeanData team that helped us implement the product was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, anticipating potential problems before they could even happen.
- The matching logic in the lead routing module is starting to pay dividends in helping us to clean up duplicate leads in an automated way.
- The price might be prohibitive for some companies. While it has really paid off for us, it would still be a luxury for smaller organizations that do not have many SalesForce users.
Lead routing and duplicate management. We decided to take the plunge with LeanData a few months ago after reevaluating our technology stack. I spent many demos with Stefanie Bassler who did a great job outlining what the product does and how we can solve some of our major pain points. After we came to a fair price to fit into my budget we were able to move forward with the purchase of LeanData.
I was quickly assigned to Kent Phillips as my CSM. Kent was fast, reliable and wanted to truly understand my organization's needs and what we were expecting to get out of LeanData. I want to let that sink in for a moment. Kent actually gave a shit and didn't just hand me package installation and turn the tool on. I've been turned and burned from other technologies that demo'd really well but when push came to shove we couldn't get it to work as expected.
Major props sent over to Kent for tirelessly working through our onboarding process. Every single SFDC environment is completely unique to each every business. From business processes to integrations. My organization is no different. Unbeknownst to Kent, we hit a slew of curveballs during the implementation, it took a lot of time to really dissect what was going on and where hangups were getting caught. Kent hung in there and worked with me troubleshooting, problem-solving and having a great attitude along the way.
The extremely happy client thus far and now that we are a month or two into full implementation I going to really explore what else this tool can do for my organization.
- Routing for advanced round robin or assignment by territories
- Looking to see if an Account is already created then auto converts Contacts to that
- If Lead from the same company is owned by a user then assign new leads to the same user
- Currently at this time I don't have any dislikes as all of my needs have been fulfilled.
- Recognize the account to match the lead to
- Routing leads to proper person based on complex criteria
- Auto-Converting leads to contacts for the accounts we specify
- Bringing lead activity history into the account activity history
- Appending data from accounts to leads
- Appending third party data
LeanData Scorecard Summary
LeanData Technical Details