Join the BuilderTREND
March 09, 2019
Join the BuilderTREND
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with BuilderTrend
BuilderTrend is used within the construction industry for project scheduling, project management, financial management, customer management, and service management. It allows home builders, remodelers, specialty contractors and general contractors to utilize a customer relationship management system, bids, and proposals. This is accomplished through project management tools including scheduling, budgeting, time sheets, etc. while also providing access to customer management tools such as warranty requests and payment processing. The program also has various other capabilities like estimating, takeoff and more.
- The ability to see information from a variety of devices, i.e. in the field.
- Large storage space for documents, photos, etc. with everything in one place.
- Easy to use and excellent customer service team.
- Each feature is extremely detailed with ease of scheduling, selection, etc.
- Relatively pricey.
- Some features, such as financials and the Gantt chart, are more challenging to grasp.
- The entire team needs to utilize the software in order for it to be functional.
- Staying on schedule.
- Establishing, analyzing and not exceeding the budget.
- Coordinating information throughout team members.
The program has outstanding customer service. With project scheduling, project management, financial management, customer management, and service management capabilities in a single suite, there's really not much this program can't do! Owners generally love the use of this software as well, giving them the ability to view daily logs, photos, schedules, etc.
BuilderTrend is great for home builders, remodelers, specialty contractors and general contractors seeking a holistic program including project scheduling, project management, financial management, and service management capabilities in a single suite. The software has so many capabilities that the user may not take advantage of each feature. A company may not choose to use the software for small projects because they do not wish to warrant the expense it would cost to obtain.