Overall Satisfaction with Built for Teams
Due to the vast area that the organization covers, we needed a platform that really helped us track all the PTO, vacation, and attendance issues. Built for Teams was the best solution that we were able to find. This was easy to use and very affordable. It's easy to manage, and best of all easy to follow through and keep track of all the PTO, vacations, and corporate approval that were awarded. The real-time notification was amazing.
- It really works well with big teams that are spread out over a geographic region.
- Can be easily synced with the Outlook calendar, and maintains a record of hierarchy.
- Both desktop and mobile apps are very easy to use and follow.
- The process flow is very simple and easy to comprehend.
- Reporting can be more robust.
- More user control and real-time communication via the app would be helpful.
- A better online calendar layout could be more efficient, but the current one is sufficient as well.
- 100% employee satisfaction with the request. It's very easy to manage any request and approve.
- Easy to monitor available time-off and PTO's. We cut down 80% of paperwork and wastage of labor hours in calculating what an individual has accrued for their vacation and PTO.
- The best part is transparency between supervisor and team member on requests for late arrivals, early departures, or missing work by recording it in Built for Teams.
Built for Teams, in my opinion, is suited for all sizes of organizations. It is easy to work with and control. If you need a one-stop shop to manage, review, and control company time-off policies and vacation requests without the hassle of paperwork, this is the best solution. This really works well with people that are on salary. Hourly team members can also be loaded, but it gets a little more complicated but not difficult. It is also very easy to organize the days off, as you can see others who have requested off and can help make decisions faster who/when/where should get requested time off based on company needs.