Reviews (1-3 of 3)
Due to the vast area that the organization covers, we needed a platform that really helped us track all the PTO, vacation, and attendance issues. Built for Teams was the best solution that we were able to find. This was easy to use and very affordable. It's easy to manage, and best of all easy to follow through and keep track of all the PTO, vacations, and corporate approval that were awarded. The real-time notification was amazing.
- It really works well with big teams that are spread out over a geographic region.
- Can be easily synced with the Outlook calendar, and maintains a record of hierarchy.
- Both desktop and mobile apps are very easy to use and follow.
- The process flow is very simple and easy to comprehend.
- Reporting can be more robust.
- More user control and real-time communication via the app would be helpful.
- A better online calendar layout could be more efficient, but the current one is sufficient as well.
Read Amulya Singh's full review
Built for Teams, in my opinion, is suited for all sizes of organizations. It is easy to work with and control. If you need a one-stop shop to manage, review, and control company time-off policies and vacation requests without the hassle of paperwork, this is the best solution. This really works well with people that are on salary. Hourly team members can also be loaded, but it gets a little more complicated but not difficult. It is also very easy to organize the days off, as you can see others who have requested off and can help make decisions faster who/when/where should get requested time off based on company needs.
May 02, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Built for Teams is an easy use service that tracks my PTO and sick days and includes summary info about my employment tenure such as hire date and years I've been at the company. I find it useful and have had no issues. We use it across our company for a variety of purposes, including job opening announcements.
Read Matthew Goldberg's full review
Perfect for allowing employees to track their paid time off and sick days. Useful for providing job summaries, explanation of benefits. We don't use it for tracking compensation, but it could be used for that purpose. We also post job announcements on the platform which is useful for me to see what kinds of jobs we are hiring for.
We use this across our organization to help fill the gaps that our PEO software is missing. The customization that is available in the PTO schedule and the online requests and changes work great for us.
- The ability to create PTO plans that match our policies versus changing our policy to match the software was phenomenal.
- Having quick, easy to access HR information saves us time.
- The calendar view is an easy way to see who is in, who is off, and any milestones.
- Our biggest problem has been integration with other packages. We still have to create or delete users in other systems. It would be nice to have automated integrations with those systems.
Read Ben Balke's full review
Built for Teams is a great package for any small to medium-sized business regardless of type.
Built for Teams Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Built for Teams
Built for Teams Screenshots
Interactive org chart allows you to add and reposition people and entire teams.Recruiting and applicant tracking features make hiring a smooth and painless process.Employees have easy access to their PTO balances and history.Onboarding process helps new employees get up to speed quickly while ensuring compliance.Dashboards and reports keep executives and managers in-the-know.
Built for Teams Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Built for Teams Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Built for Teams Technical Details