Overall Satisfaction with Built for Teams
We use Built for Teams to primarily track sick and vacation time for our non-attorney employees. In addition, I use it to track employee information (telephone, address, birthdays, anniversary & emergency contact info) for all employees. It allows me to have all this info at my fingertips. The primary reason for going with Built for Teams was how incredibly easy the software/services make it to compute our PTO accruals, and the reports make it very easy to see who will be out any given day.
- Managing PTO (sick and vacation)
- Tracking firm demographic information
- Ensuring that we have plenty of staff in the office each day
- Employees get easy to use access to all of their time off data
- Log files would be nice to see all changes made to accounts
- Tracking PTO
- Tracking demographic information
- Ease of use
- Great customer support (via a browser chat window)
- It makes tracking PTO super easy
- We replaced a very expensive and clunky custom SharePoint intranet with an extremely cost-effect Built For Teams service.
- It is super easy to maintain, leaving me free to tackle bigger issues in the organization
Built for Teams is super easy to use and program (unlike our old SharePoint intranet). It is extremely cost-effective as compared with Sharepoint. Our employees love the info that is instantly at their fingertips. They also love having the app on their phones to request time off or to see their sick and vacation time balances.
Do you think Built for Teams delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Built for Teams's feature set?
Did Built for Teams live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Built for Teams go as expected?
Would you buy Built for Teams again?
If you are managing PTO for numerous employees, this program is the best. It is easy to read, easy to use and easy to maintain. The app is especially nice for our employees to check balances and to put in requests for time off from the road. There are probably more robust software solutions for extremely large organizations, but I really think the Built for Teams is one of the best out there.