Overall Satisfaction with Bullhorn ATS & CRM
I really love Bullhorn. It’s a great platform to manage candidates, clients, and job reqs in a place that’s easy for everyone to access. It integrates seamlessly with other platforms and is super user friendly. I recently started understanding the reporting/ analytics side and that’s been very helpful to get a window into the status of my performance and that of my company. I really recommend Bullhorn for anyone who is on the market for a new ATS platform.
- Candidate management.
- Integration with other tools (i.e. Dice, CareerBuilder, CloudCall, etc.).
- Notes and notifications.
- It always takes 2 tries to login.
- Easier ways to edit notes without admin access.
- Better candidate experience.
- Easier candidate control and organization.
- Communication across teams.
Do you think Bullhorn ATS & CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bullhorn ATS & CRM's feature set?
Did Bullhorn ATS & CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Bullhorn ATS & CRM go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Bullhorn ATS & CRM again?