Overall Satisfaction with Bullhorn Connexys
In our organization, we utilize Bullhorn to connect with potential job candidates for positions that we believe would be a good fit for them. Bullhorn helps us with matching the candidate with the right job for them. It not only helps our company and the candidate but it helps with the client as well because they are receiving someone who is the best fit for the position.
- Finding potential candidates.
- Building relationships with candidates.
- Building relationships with clients.
- Bullhorn can end up in clients spam folders.
- Bullhorn can end up in candidates spam folders.
- Candidates complain about receiving too many emails from bullhorn.
- Has helped me in high volume recruiting.
- Can end up in spam folders.
- Helps get the word around about a job very fast.
Bullhorn is a much quicker process than Indeed. I used both platforms and have had success with both. However, if I want a job filled quicker my best bet is bullhorn because it instantly gets delivered to the candidate's email. Whereas Indeed, the candidate has to log into the website to see my job posting.
Do you think Bullhorn Connexys delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bullhorn Connexys's feature set?
Did Bullhorn Connexys live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bullhorn Connexys go as expected?
Would you buy Bullhorn Connexys again?
Not too long ago I was doing high-volume recruiting for a client during the holiday season. I needed a significant amount of candidates by a certain time. Without a doubt, I used Bullhorn, and with their technology, I was able to get the word across to many candidates who were seeking job opportunities and it worked out great.