CallFire is an affordable and simple to use Voice Broadcast and SMS messaging service. It is not feature rich, but can be implemented almost instantly.https://www.trustradius.com/voipCallFireUnspecified9.5181012019-01-08T03:02:49.864Z
January 07, 2019
CallFire is an affordable and simple to use Voice Broadcast and SMS messaging service. It is not feature rich, but can be implemented almost instantly.
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with CallFire
We use CallFire Voice Broadcasts for our accounts receivable departments across 5 of our North American brands. This has allowed us to prioritize the most important part of our collections team workflow, speaking with customers directly without having to manually make calls.
- Campaigns are dead simple to build and modify.
- Pricing is competitive for the industry.
- Technical support is generally available via live chat and very responsive.
- The services are easy to use and robust, but there is room for improvement. Unfortunately, not much has changed over the last 2 years of use. There haven't been any new features or innovations in that time.
- API integration and automation is not easy for most folks to jump into and there is very little technical support or documentation to take advantage of such features.
- The standard reports are generally sufficient, but there isn't any customization or intelligence available.
- Prior to using CallFire for our collections strategy, we had 10 people making manual calls to our past due customers. There has been a significant improvement in productivity.
CallFire is perfect if you need a simple, cost-effective solution to broadcast voice or SMS messages with almost no setup. As I mentioned before, it is dead simple to create and run campaigns. That said, as soon as you want to be a bit more dynamic, it's going to take a lot of trial and error. Depending on the complexity of your needs, I might recommend shopping around with a different vendor.