CallFire is a must for anyone running digital campaigns!https://www.trustradius.com/voipCallFireUnspecified9.5181012019-01-08T16:14:33.761Z
January 08, 2019
CallFire is a must for anyone running digital campaigns!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with CallFire
I'm Jason, owner and operator of Yvlove Digital Agency. Call tracking is an essential component of our lead generation campaigns for clients and CallFire has made the process easy to track.
- Gives us instant notification of new telephone leads/responses to ads
- Allows us to track quality control of client staff (responsiveness to leads)
- Helps with tracking the efficacy of specific ads.
- We spend less money on poor-producing ad campaigns, which helps focus our spend
- We are able to gain insights into how staff has to be better trained to help convert prospects at the first point of contact
- We've received confirmation through tracked calls that our campaigns do in fact product revenue, in turn allowing us to scale up with greater spending.
CallFire has a pricing structure that is attractive to us as a small business. The "pay as you use" options helps us keep our overhead low, especially with so many softwares already in our tech stack. It's a tremendous value for the cost!
While we primarily use the call tracking features, the software is also suitable for voice broadcasts, text broadcasts, and keyword-driven campaigns (text "ABC" to win XYZ). If you are looking for software to help with auto-prospecting to cold (non-subscriber) phone numbers, CallFire is not intended for that.