Overall Satisfaction with CampusNexus Student
I currently work in higher education and our entire institution (from enrollment management to the registrar's office) utilizes CampusNexus Student to track and monitor both current and new student data. It solves the problems of managing student enrollments, student data, student status, billing, student course schedules, degree information, graduation information, etc.
- Tracking multiple forms of data
- Interdepartmental communication
- Ability for multiple ranges of "authorization"
- Layout can feel very outdated at times
- Not always super intuitive
- Campus has provided our institution an improved level of data tracking and monitoring for all degree programs across the campus.
- Everyone on campus can view the information they need without having to log onto multiple systems.
- Customizable layouts have allowed us to have exactly what we need instead of some cookie-cutter software.
Do you think Anthology Student delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Anthology Student's feature set?
Did Anthology Student live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Anthology Student go as expected?
Would you buy Anthology Student again?
I think that CampusNexus Student does what it is created to do. If you are looking for a customizable system to track student data, I have no complaints. If you are looking for the newest, shiniest software, this might not be for you. While it can be glitchy sometimes, and feels outdated, it does its job and I have never felt like I couldn't do what I need to do because of any of those things.