December 11, 2019
Score 2 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Canopy
We are using Canopy to respond to IRS letters and to obtain transcripts from the IRS.
- Good research on what info needs to be included in IRS response letters.
- Obtainment of transcripts actually does not save time. Quicker to get transcripts directly from IRS than to use the Canopy feature. Oftentimes the obtainment of transcripts feature was not working.
- IRS penalty abatement letters section was not user-friendly. Our staff often ended up just doing the letters to IRS manually.
- Very poor customer service.
- Negative impact - We lost productivity using Canopy. They oversold the product to us stating that it had so many capabilities. In reality, it fell way short of what Canopy had promised.
We had to contact the company many times because of the problems we were encountering. They were not helpful in any way.
Do you think Canopy delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canopy's feature set?
Did Canopy live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Canopy go as expected?
Would you buy Canopy again?