Zoho CRM Reviews

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Adam Montgomery profile photo
September 21, 2019

Zoho CRM has it all!

Zoho CRM is used across our entire organization, with our sales department using the software most frequently. Zoho CRM acts a database for all of our leads, contacts, and clients. We use the software to ensure that our sales staff, engineers, and consultants all have visibility on where clients are in the sales process and the what the latest communication with current and prospective clients has been. We also use it to track our sales pipeline.
  • Zoho CRM has an incredible amount of features, from tagging contacts to social media integration (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc) and email capabilities.
  • Zoho CRM is very customizable. The entire look and feel of each page and account can be customized to fit your organization's needs.
  • Zoho CRM is just one of the products offered under Zoho's suite of software products. It easily integrates with other enterprise software like Zoho Project Management and Zoho email.
  • Zoho CRM customer service is responsive but when dealing with a specific issue, it can be time consuming and cumbersome to schedule a call to review the issue. Oftentimes while waiting, I spend a lot of time searching for answers on 'how to' videos and FAQs, but searching for answers this way can be frustrating.
  • While all of the functions and features are great, new users can find Zoho CRM a little overwhelming. It takes a while to fully grasp all of Zoho CRM's capabilities.
  • Zoho has other software products but it can be challenging to know when it would be useful to turn to their other products. For example, Zoho CRM has emailing functions but there is also Zoho Emails, which is a separate product.
Zoho CRM is a great CRM for organizations of all sizes. It's best used as a tool to organize and communicate with clients and prospective clients. Our sales staff uses it on a daily basis to continuously keep notes on their communication with clients during the sales process.

At times, it feels like Zoho CRM is trying to offer too much and it can be overwhelming if trying to use all features and capabilities. It's better to focus on a handful of features and get your organization using those features on a consistent basis than trying to incorporate everything that Zoho can do.
Read Adam Montgomery's full review
Prashant Choudhary profile photo
Zoho CRM is used across my entire firm. We have the entire sales process within it, including leads, meetings, PO's and client accounts. All is managed via Zoho only and it provides ease of access to all data to everyone in the firm, we have it integrated with other software like FAST, Seller, and Vinculum to increase its cross-functionality.
  • Management of client accounts, new business leads, and old client meetings all in one place.
  • Ease of conversion from a lead to an account.
  • Ease of management and keeping track of deadlines and due dates.
  • Ease of integration with other software.
  • Accessibility of read-only data to almost every user.
  • Ease of analytics.
  • Sometimes there are bugs in entering the data.
  • An upper limit on modules listed on the webpage should be increased.
  • Would be nice if it logged out after a period of no activity.
Zoho CRM is well suited for sales professionals in any firm. It saves a lot of hassle and provides ease of access, time management and helps in keeping track of the entire sales team. It helps in analytics of a singular user as well as a team, but there are scenarios where certain duplicate accounts are created for clients when working over various locations, and it should have some account integration modules for duplicate accounts.
Read Prashant Choudhary's full review
Nicolas Bedard profile photo
We currently use Zoho CRM as our main point of contact. We create accounts, leads, convert leads, etc. to keep track of our client base for our employees.
  • Multi-Functional platform.
  • Ability to create and manage macros.
  • "Bulk" updates of contacts.
  • Support could use some improvement, waited a day for something that needed to be ASAP.
  • Leads not updating funnel correctly.
  • Franchises not appearing when typed, need to manually search and select.
  • Difficulty managing dashboards at times.
I don't see a time where the CRM wouldn't be functional. It is dependent on what the company needs it for, but I believe it's good for everything. You have the ability to chat, create personalized dashboards for different departments, see the history of a lead. I believe it's quite suited to our cause.
Read Nicolas Bedard's full review
Oral Tosun profile photo
Since we are a small online 3d printing service Zoho CRM is used only by me. I'm the founder and the only employee of my company. I use Zoho CRM for collecting my customers' data. Its Gmail extension helps me select between customer and non-customer emails. Zoho CRM collects detailed information about the customer. But customers' emails, contact details and social media accounts are just fine for me. I'm not using all the other info sections of the app. I could easily send bulk emails or info messages to my customers with the help of Zoho CRM.
  • Its Gmail extension makes things easier. No need to open the Zoho CRM app.
  • The grouping customers feature helps me communicate with my customers in the right way.
  • It gives a detailed database of your customers at a glance. This is so important for a company, as well as for a newly established company.
  • You could easily store your customers' social media account data in Zoho CRM. But it allows storing only Facebook and Twitter accounts. No other social media accounts can be stored.
  • You could re-arrange customer data fields in Zoho CRM. But there's no chance to arrange the data within the fields. For example I use only one customer address data per customer. No need for blank address lines. If I could remove the blank lines, then the Zoho CRM interface would be more clean for me.
  • It has a very formal user interface. Nothing fancy in it. Being able to select different colors and fonts might be more suitable.
Since you can use it for free, Zoho CRM fits both small and large company profiles. You can use it on mobile or desktop devices. Zoho CRM's multiplatform apps work well. You can add new customers via your smartphone. Reaching customers via email has fierce competitors such as Aweber and Mailchimp. Thus it is better to use these fancy apps for sending emails rather than ZohoCRM.
Read Oral Tosun's full review
Amy Gray profile photo
September 06, 2019

Amy's Review on Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM is used here at the head office by every employee and all of our franchisees across Canada use it as well. All of our data from sellers/buyers are store in Zoho. It is used for multiple reasons such as booking appointments for a franchisee, sending out important emails to our sellers and tracking sales.
  • Zoho is very user-friendly and straightforward. The layout is very neat when inputting a clients information.
  • Stats are also very well kept and up to date.
  • We book a lot of appointments via Zoho that are supposed to automatically go in our franchisee's google calendar. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I'm unsure if this is on Zoho's behalf or Google but it can be a real nuisance.
I've worked at a lot of contact centers and Zoho is one of the most user-friendly. Instead of having multiple platforms, Zoho pretty much puts it all in one.
Read Amy Gray's full review
Dinesh Srinivasan profile photo
Our team was facing hard time managing between software, workflow, sales and poor collaboration between teams. Zoho is a powerful CRM tool that generates complex workflows, automated & custom solutions and supports complex integrations. It has helped us in better team collaboration and dedicating our time majorly on leads and closure.
  • Effective CRM that helps in scrutinizing commercials with customers.
  • Better report management assist in streamlining trading process with suppliers.
  • Easy integration with social media and other networking tools and third party software.
  • Robust, easy to handle and scalable platform for effective customer relationship.
  • It is cloud based hence can improve a bit on data security.
  • Working offline is a slight trouble.
  • For the new users it is essential to have tutorials that can guide on how to use the CRM modules.
Amazing connectivity with Zoho apps and integration with G-suite apps works extremely well.
Read Dinesh Srinivasan's full review
Jesus Chacon profile photo
It is being used by the sales department as a data center contact tool with active and potential customers, and through it the analysts can interact with their database that is very complete intuitive to see the statistical reports about the customers they frequent and program better communication flows and convert those contacts into sales.
  • It has a very intuitive interface that is easy to use even if it is first wing.
  • It has great ability to work with social media integrate very well.
  • The modules or tools to send emails by email is great allows us to carry out successful campaigns.
  • It facilitates the workflow we manage to connect with customers and improve sales.
  • Some important options require many steps to find them.
  • Integration with gmail is not easy.
It is ideal to maintain a flow of communication with customers and not improvise, allows us to always have an updated database with an excellent sales mapping.
Read Jesus Chacon's full review
Michael Brennan profile photo
We have chosen Zoho CRM as our one-stop shop for our business needs. We are able to customize every aspect of our workflow thanks to its different modules. Despite its low price tag, Zoho CRM is a robust, evolved tool, ready for deployment in any business that values the ability to keep track over its sales or client outreach pipeline.
The tool includes all the parts for keeping our processes under control, so no resources are wasted with duplicate or inefficient tasks.

• The mobile app is amazing for managing things on the go.
  • Email marketing module with mass emails capability.
  • Customization -- the tool is extremely easy to customize, even for a non-technical person.
  • Lead management functionality.
  • Reminders -- they need to have more options, e.g. 1 week/2 weeks from now or every 10 days.
  • A quick option for adding custom made reports, preferably by links in the dashboard for easy access.
  • Integrating with other tools (even within the Zoho ecosystem) is complicated.
Zoho CRM is a robust yet simple enough product that is immediately ready to improve the sales processes of any company -- both startups and established organizations are able to optimize their bottom line with Zoho CRM. The product is (despite its favorable price compared to its competitors) powerful enough to create complex automations, custom workflows, and comprehensive reports.
The product is not suited for really small enterprises where it would not make sense to go through all the planning necessary for the implementation.
Read Michael Brennan's full review
Drew Shaffer profile photo
September 06, 2019

Essential and Easy to Use

Here at PropertyGuys we use Zoho CRM to store our clients' information and activity. Zoho is great to track interactions; every call we make gets put in Zoho with detailed notes of what was said. It's a great way to pass along a clients' contact because you will have all their information and a good idea of what they discussed with us in the past.
  • Activities/Tasks
  • Logging Calls
  • Keeping Track of Client Information
  • Email Macros
  • The Dashboard
  • License Errors
The platform looks very clean and is easy to use. With minor issues that are easy to see past, I wouldn't have any problem recommending Zoho CRM to a colleague.
Read Drew Shaffer's full review
Zoho is currently being utilized for tracking the sales across different market segments of TurboHire. We start with the customer tracking at the prospect stage to qualified lead to engaged customer and down the funnel till conversion leads to closure. Zoho has been a good product to track the leads for large enterprises involving multiple stakeholders and have been extremely useful in the mid-sized segments that our products cater to. Zoho has been very effective in converting our spreadsheet approach of Sales to a very structured approach of sales tracking, reminders and communication. The problems that we faced in Excel of logging the entire cycle of sales is being solved very well by Zoho.
  • Effective workflow for sales mapping.
  • Good lead tracking and contacts mechanism in the platform.
  • Meaningful collaboration features to get things done in teams.
  • Customer support has been very sluggish, it could partially be for us given we are a small customer.
  • The multiple pricing tiers make it very difficult to estimate and budget for and many good functionalities, which are basic for our needs, are premium products.
Zoho CRM is very comprehensive in meeting its customer management needs. The software organizes information about their contacts for better lead generation. The entire program can be very easily customizable. Effective sales funnel and tracking, meaningful collaboration, rigor lead tracking, and the contacts mechanism are some of the features we use often.
Andrew McClean profile photo
This software is used for Outreach and Growth teams. We used it to enter new leads, add them to specific marketing campaigns, create tasks and work our pipelines in order to schedule new patients to our health facility. It is used by two departments - Outreach, and managed care growth. The main business problem it addressed was tracking effectiveness of various community marketing events, as well as helping our outreach associates organize pipeline management and optimize call times.
  • The reports and filters are very user friendly and intuitive.
  • Very trustworthy - never had any issues about data integrity.
  • Easy to navigate - never had any issues finding what I needed.
  • Sometimes when using different Wi-Fi's, information did not save
  • Uses a lot of clicks - sometimes takes too many clicks and opening new windows
  • We were not able to have it synced up with our scheduling software, Greenway - making it more difficult to transfer information from the two programs we utilize
Well suited for basic sales and pipeline management. Not appropriate if those leads or prospects need to be transferred into other organizations or companies. Good to use on more individualized sales teams, but not particularly great when it comes to collaborations. Limited tagging and chatting options for collaborative sales.
If you are planning to work a pipeline to generate sales and are not in need of a great deal of communication between employees, this will be great for you.
Read Andrew McClean's full review
Ashley Gennett profile photo
Zoho is being used across the entire company to handle all customer records, leads, sales, etc. With our old CRM system, we found it was a pain to constantly update, and it wasn't very user friendly... Zoho has changed that issue. It makes it possible for us to have the most up to date information at all times. The business problems we are solving is just having an accurate database across all contacts. We have realized a lot of people are no longer with organizations, or addresses have changed, and it has made gathering everything much simpler.
  • Links all companies to their Parent Companies, which for our industry, is a big deal.
  • We like how we can customize any report, field, smart rule, dashboard, etc.
  • It is extremely simple to export any information we need.
  • I do wish it was a bit "smarter" that it could sense duplicate entries and simply update fields when it recognizes a dupe.
  • I wish it had an easier integration with our marketing platform, HubSpot.
  • I wish there was a way to mass update information, via spreadsheet upload, WITHOUT having the Zoho ID.
Zoho is great for anyone who has to handle a customer database -- large or small. With the customizable views, reports, dashboards, you can be sure that you are getting everything you need from the software. The ability to add customizable modules is also extremely helpful. As for less appropriate scenarios, I truly don't have any. Being a portfolio of companies, we use this across the board... our companies range from large to small, and it's been great for all of them!
Read Ashley Gennett's full review
Sarah Lohsl profile photo
Zoho CRM is being used by my entire sales team as well as my billing department. The CRM helps us keep track of prospective customers, current leads, and current customer accounts. We also recently started using the system to keep track of our billing and it has been a great help in keeping that streamlined and organized. We also track our current sales, leads converted, and daily calls/emails that need to be addressed. Zoho has also been really great at helping my team prioritize calls based on importance etc.
  • Organization - we had a hard time prior to using Zoho CRM with keeping leads and qualified prospects separated in our old CRM. The fact that Zoho is so well organized, customizable and user-friendly really helps us in keeping the sales rolling in! When you're organized, you're unstoppable with outreach!
  • User-Friendly - our old CRM (Salesforce) wasn't as user-friendly as Zoho CRM. I find it incredibly easy to navigate, organize, set up customization, and keeping groups of prospects linked together under one account. I love that we were able to customize filters for reports, activity lists, billing, leads, etc... SO EASY TO USE!
  • Customer support is fantastic! Anytime we've come across an issue or something we didn't understand, their support team has gone above and beyond to quickly help us resolve any issues we may have had. Most of these issues were user error.
  • One thing I have found hard to use was when trying to link certain opportunities to existing contacts. We have found the workaround for this but it was sincerely difficult for some time
  • I would ask for better coloring on the actual CRM face. The bright whites make it harder for someone like me to see. I have downloaded an add-on that allows me to change the background colors and I do appreciate that Zoho's site allows for this type of change.
  • I'd like to see a live chat feature on Zoho for quick help and simple questions.
  • One thing I found a bit more difficult to do was integrating my Gmail with Zoho. It was a bit of a difficult process but I was able to finally get it linked.
Zoho is great for any type of sales team or billing. I haven't used it for any other reason but I'm sure it helps with a number of scenarios. Our tech support team wouldn't want to necessarily use it because the workflow they use is much different than what a retention management system would provide. Specifically, it's great for our leads and prospective customers and even current customers. We are able to track our calls with them, emails, set up templates, follow lead status, convert unqualified leads to qualified. I love it!
Read Sarah Lohsl's full review
Yemsi Pino profile photo
I use the software in our organization to receive the requirements for any product we need to deliver. We receive all the information and send a ticket and mail with a code with the requirements and time for the process and delivery the pre publish product. We also spec some notes for the product and we can deliver the final product. The usual problems are cartographic maps with theme develops information. And the department is Territorial Planning.
  • The connection with customers and their requirements
  • The follow up of any request from our customers
  • The mails and observations from our customers about our work
  • The final confirmation of deliver of product and feedback
  • Sometimes has a double report from the same email
  • The setup of the software has some complicated issues at implementation phase
  • Mails are followed up once, I don't know if is part of the implementation phase
Zoho CRM is well suited to follow up the requirements from the customers and some of the observations. Also, following up all the customer's requirements and the time to deliver the first product for customer's notes. When the observations are too large, the time for attending tickets are not adjusted for this amount of work and we need some extra time, for this items the software is less appropriate.
Read Yemsi Pino's full review
Tolga Özgentürk profile photo
Zoho is being used to monitor incoming traffic into our website. It allows us to monitor the actions of the site visitors and engage to them based on their needs. Live monitoring of prospect engagement results into increased sales oppurtunities and therefore we're pleased as a company to be using such a vital tool. Prior to using Zoho Sales IQ we had no control over our visitors until they decided to make a purchasing decision.
  • Accurate tracking of customer interaction
  • Great feedback on customer involvement and ability to engage
  • Successful chat feature that is highly appreciated by customers
  • Outdated interface. Chat bubble seems like an offline support feature
  • Distracting notification settings. Too noisy
  • Web-model panel for customer monitoring is poorly designed
Zoho Sales IQ is a great tool to have for a SaaS product. Improved our customer engagement levels and feedback results. I'd highly recommend it to colleagues in the same industries. It allowed us to improve our sales metrics significantly. We now have a sales team dedicated to monitor Sales IQ and we're highly satisfied.
Read Tolga Özgentürk's full review
Ismail Egilmez profile photo
August 08, 2018

Brilliant Software

Zoho CRM is used in our sales department. We use it to reach out to those who visit our website. It's helpful to see where the visitor is from and it's nice to be able to send them messages. By using Zoho we are now able to get in touch with website visitors and create potential business for inbound.
  • The ability to send messages to the website visitors.
  • The ability to see for how long they are visiting your website.
  • The ability to see the IP address to determine which country the visitor is from.
  • The ability to see which page of your website the visitor is looking at.
  • It'd be nice to have a good reporting feature.
  • It'd be nice to display as a live chat when we reach out to the visitor. Maybe it should show our picture in the chat bubble.
  • It'd be nice to have semi-automation on sending messages to the visitors.
A specific scenario might be if you are a software company and selling your subscription-based software, you most likely need prospects coming into your radar. Other than creating the business from outbound sales, you have to create inbound sales to feed your sales. Zoho helps you to generate business for your inbound part. It's really helpful to catch hold of people at the very first step.
Read Ismail Egilmez's full review
Dominic Johnson profile photo
We switched to Zoho CRM from Salesforce at the beginning of the 2018 year. It's used track both prospects, clients, sales, referrals, etc. It's used by Sales, Billing, and Account Management. It helps with tracking and analytics for our Sales. It automates some processes such email campaigns and custom templates.
  • I think the stages of an opportunity are done particularly well. The user interface in one location for stages is useful.
  • It tracks opportunities and leads in a quick easy to use manner.
  • Mass update is an incredibly useful feature.
  • Templates are lacking in customization.
  • Lack of stage automation.
  • When one creates a new task under the opportunity/lead it always brings you to the top of the page. This is very annoying if you want to add more than one item.
I believe it is wonderful for tracking sales and accounting data. I don't find it as useful for marketing. Campaigns and templates need a lot of improvement. It should also have some sort of social media interaction. The ability to post to multiple sites would be incredibly helpful. I feel it should also integrate directly with LinkedIn.
Read Dominic Johnson's full review
Said Sadi Eren profile photo
August 08, 2018

Zoho Everyday

Hello, we are using Zoho in our Sales and Marketing departments heavily. It makes it easier to reach out to prospects and get details from them. By SalesIQ, we are able to talk to people online on the website. Also, we are able to differentiate between customers and non customers. That way, we are able to direct customers to customer success and talk to others about more business.
  • Identify non customers on the website.
  • Filter people based on various points.
  • Being up 24/7
  • The sound of notifications.
  • Sometimes getting stuck.
  • Differentiating more
It's useful and helpful, dont know about other providers but this makes sense
Read Said Sadi Eren's full review
Kemal Ertas profile photo
We use Zoho for the sales department. The main use case is to separate Intercom product support requests from website visits. We make sure to engage with certain potential website visits. Since we can also see what page they are looking at, we can customise the message to capture the visitor's attention.
  • Timing of website visits
  • Duration of website visits
  • Information collection for leads
  • UI could be cleaner
  • Better notifications
  • Better support
Zoho is not appropriate for support management and ticket creation. People who think that this is an alternative to Intercom or Zendesk should think twice. It is better used for engaging website visitors at the right time with the right context. It has generated a sizeable amount of pipeline for the team.
Read Kemal Ertas's full review
September 26, 2018

Good for sales teams

We use Zoho CRM platform across the whole organization, but mostly Zoho CRM is used by our marketing and sales teams. We use the platform to automate our sales and marketing processes, as well as to generate reports and analyze results. So far, we are pretty satisfied with this product.
  • Google Adwords integration works pretty well
  • Customer support is great
  • Pricing is affordable
  • The software sometimes doesn't work fast enough
  • User Interface could be better
  • Would be great to have more customizable reports
Zoho CRM is very well suited for marketing teams who want to learn more about their customers. Also, Zoho CRM platform is great for sales teams who want to keep, track and manage all of the sales and customer's data in one place. For companies who can't afford Salesforce, Zoho CRM could be a great solution.
We are using Zoho from Sales to Project Management but mainly capitalising on the sales pipeline.
  • Zoho offers many standard collaboration options that would often be offered only by 3rd party plugins etc.
  • Sales communication is robust and with a low learning curve.
  • Report on sales is very comprehensive yet simple.
  • Most of the standard CRM tools are comprehensive but one continually considers buying additional apps within the Zoho offers.
Zoho seems great for medium size business but not for teams greater than 50 users. However, this greatly depends on the particular business model.
Scott French profile photo
ZOHO CRM is used by our company to track the progress of quotes through our sales process. We use it to run reports on our team to determine what changes we need to make in order to be more successful. We are able to track every aspect of the sales process and see where we are successful and what we need to change to overcome challenges.
  • Track Sales Pipeline, as with all sales pipeline software it tracks the potential deals very well, but the customization that ZOHO CRM allows you to fine tune the software to fit your needs.
  • Cost- By signing up for ZOHO ONE, CRM is included and if you use multiple ZOHO Products, they are probably included at no additional charge.
  • Sync Data- Zoho CRM works very well with all of the other ZOHO products, so duplicate entry is not needed.
  • Support - ZOHO Support is a little rough sometimes a revamp of their support team or additional training could work out in their best interest.
  • Implementation- ZOHO CRM is so customizable, you may want to consider hiring someone who has gone through it to help implement it for your company.
If you need to track deals, quotes, or whatever you want to call it, Zoho CRM is your man. Set it up and use it every day to help manage your sales process, whether it's a single guy or team of 100 I think Zoho CRM will work for you.
Read Scott French's full review
Elaine Foster profile photo
We use Zoho CRM across our entire organization. This helps us keep track of the majority of our users, their progress through our various funnels, their account types, and various other account features. We are able to pull reports that tell us about our users' progress, how their progress relates to revenue, and much more. It's been very useful.
  • Zoho does not cost as much as similar CRM products like Salesforce
  • Zoho provides customization for various modules in user profiles, so you can tailor your CRM data fields to suit whatever business needs you have
  • Zoho is relatively easy to understand. It has developer tools and API webhooks for developers to hook up to your site/platform, but it also provides those of us in other departments with easy ways to view information.
  • Zoho's modules for user profiles are able to be customized, but the layout applies to all users in the CRM, so you cannot tailor your user layout to a specific account or user types. This causes the pages to become pretty busy pretty quickly.
  • Zoho allows you to export reports as CSV or XLS files, but inserts its own column of Zoho user IDs, so you have to open up these files to edit them and remove that column to use the file for other applications, such as importing a list of email addresses to a ESP
  • Zoho support takes... well, forever. That's probably where the company could use the most improvement. It once took us 5 months to get a response about something. They've definitely made improvements, but it could still use work.
Zoho is great for startups as a low-budget CRM. It provides enough developer tools and non-developer-friendly tools, allows important reports to be pulled as spreadsheets of various kinds, and allows you to organize specific views by user type or user progress. However, their support is very slow to respond and it is sometimes difficult to find what you need on user profiles since the modules add up and make the page crowded.
Read Elaine Foster's full review
Austin Schmidt profile photo
Zoho was used as the CRM to track leads and their progression to opportunities and customers. It was the "single source of truth" for data and reporting. Used by the entire organization. It addresses the problem of an affordable CRM for an SMB.
  • Easy-to-use. I found Zoho to be pretty intuitive, you won't need a PhD in CRM to use and customize it.
  • Affordable. Zoho is reasonably priced and won't break the bank, even for a small business or start up.
  • The reporting is pretty good. I liked the reporting capabilities, didn't feel limited in that area like some platforms I've used.
  • I dislike the ecosystem strategy. Zoho has limited integrations as they want you to use their additional offerings. The issue here is most of their other products aren't nearly as good as their CRM.
  • Their marketing functionality is really weak. They advertise built in "automation," but it's unusable IMO.
  • I don't love the user interface. Not as clean or sharp looking as some other CRMs, but I suppose that's a bit subjective.
It's appropriate for a small business who needs an affordable, solid CRM. Also a good fit for somebody not wanting to a hire a dedicated person to manage it (like Salesforce, for example).

It's less suited for somebody trying to build an extensive technology stack. You're going to feel limited if you want something beyond Zoho's offerings around marketing, customer service, etc.
Read Austin Schmidt's full review
Kenneth Shelton profile photo
Zoho CRM is a great tool for any company that makes and receives daily phone calls with an array of clients/customers. I am in sales in the financial industry and work with sales reps from hundreds of companies spread out throughout the country. I often have multiple deals going on with one rep, and Zoho CRM does a great job of categorizing and separating each phone call into a specific deal. It's easy to use and has helped me stay organized. Without Zoho, I would've lost so many leads just through not remembering to contact or look at previous conversations. Zoho's best quality is its ease of use and ability to categorize each conversation I have down to the dollar amount we are working on.
  • Categorize calls with the appropriate sales rep as well as the specific deal being worked on.
  • Reminds me of previous conversations and allows me to set reminders to make follow-up calls.
  • Helps me categorize my sales reps into groups so I know how to approach each phone call.
  • The tabs and overall layout of the home screen could be slightly more pleasant, it's just not that nice to look at.
Zoho is perfect for when you have multiple conversations with a sales rep, but need to categorize each conversation within the correct deal. I did not have any problem swith Zoho, so I can't think of real issues where it wasn't appropriate.
Read Kenneth Shelton's full review

Customer data management / contact management (46)
Workflow management (43)
Territory management (32)
Opportunity management (42)
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (38)
Contract management (29)
Quote & order management (34)
Interaction tracking (43)
Channel / partner relationship management (30)
Case management (33)
Call center management (30)
Help desk management (32)
Lead management (44)
Email marketing (35)
Task management (39)
Billing and invoicing management (30)
Reporting (31)
Forecasting (37)
Pipeline visualization (38)
Customizable reports (40)
Custom fields (43)
Custom objects (34)
Scripting environment (29)
API for custom integration (31)
Single sign-on capability (35)
9.2
Role-based user permissions (37)
Social data (33)
Social engagement (34)
Marketing automation (33)
Compensation management (25)
Mobile access (32)

About Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM is designed to empower organizations with a complete customer relationship lifecycle management solution for managing organization-wide sales, marketing, customer support & service and inventory management in a single business system.

According to the vendor, Zoho CRM's sales force automation solution helps users track leads, prospects, business opportunities and close more deals in less time. Additionally, the vendor says users can effectively use the existing customer data for future up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.

With Zoho CRM marketing automation, users can plan marketing activities with the goal of improving the quality of the lead generation process. Additionally, users can measure the performance and effectiveness (ROI) of campaigns.

Zoho CRM's Cases and Solutions functionality empowers users to streamline the organization-wide customer support process, so they can enable a better integration between sales and customer support processes in a single system.

Zoho CRM Inventory Management aims to help users achieve seamless integration between pre-sales and post-sales activities in a single application. In addition, users can also track procurement of goods or services from a preferred list of vendors.

Zoho CRM Features

Sales Force Automation Features
Has featureCustomer data management / contact management
Has featureWorkflow management
Has featureTerritory management
Has featureOpportunity management
Has featureIntegration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Has featureContract management
Has featureQuote & order management
Has featureInteraction tracking
Has featureChannel / partner relationship management
Customer Service & Support Features
Has featureLead management
Has featureEmail marketing
CRM Project Management Features
Has featureTask management
Has featureBilling and invoicing management
Has featureReporting
Customization Features
Has featureCustom fields
Has featureCustom objects
Has featureScripting environment
Has featureAPI for custom integration
Security Features
Has featureMobile access

Zoho CRM Screenshots

Zoho CRM Integrations

Zoho CRM Competitors

Pipedrive, HubSpot CRM, Insightly, SAP Digital CRM, SugarCRM, Vtiger, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)

Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes