Reviews (1-25 of 61)
- It allows the management of tasks, events and customer service.
- You can create detailed reports and graphs to know the status of the business.
- The Menus are very explicit and you can configure it your way and according to your interests.
- You can easily update a business opportunity through the mobile application.
- Zoho CRM is an excellent tool, however, managing a block of information can be made simpler without having to navigate the entire tool.
- Effective CRM that helps in scrutinizing commercials with customers.
- Better report management assist in streamlining trading process with suppliers.
- Easy integration with social media and other networking tools and third party software.
- Robust, easy to handle and scalable platform for effective customer relationship.
- It is cloud based hence can improve a bit on data security.
- Working offline is a slight trouble.
- For the new users it is essential to have tutorials that can guide on how to use the CRM modules.
- The mobile app is amazing for managing things on the go.
- Email marketing module with mass emails capability.
- Customization -- the tool is extremely easy to customize, even for a non-technical person.
- Lead management functionality.
- Reminders -- they need to have more options, e.g. 1 week/2 weeks from now or every 10 days.
- A quick option for adding custom made reports, preferably by links in the dashboard for easy access.
- Integrating with other tools (even within the Zoho ecosystem) is complicated.
The product is not suited for really small enterprises where it would not make sense to go through all the planning necessary for the implementation.
- Effective workflow for sales mapping.
- Good lead tracking and contacts mechanism in the platform.
- Meaningful collaboration features to get things done in teams.
- Customer support has been very sluggish, it could partially be for us given we are a small customer.
- The multiple pricing tiers make it very difficult to estimate and budget for and many good functionalities, which are basic for our needs, are premium products.
- The reports and filters are very user friendly and intuitive.
- Very trustworthy - never had any issues about data integrity.
- Easy to navigate - never had any issues finding what I needed.
- Sometimes when using different Wi-Fi's, information did not save
- Uses a lot of clicks - sometimes takes too many clicks and opening new windows
- We were not able to have it synced up with our scheduling software, Greenway - making it more difficult to transfer information from the two programs we utilize
If you are planning to work a pipeline to generate sales and are not in need of a great deal of communication between employees, this will be great for you.
- Zoho CRM has an incredible amount of features, from tagging contacts to social media integration (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc) and email capabilities.
- Zoho CRM is very customizable. The entire look and feel of each page and account can be customized to fit your organization's needs.
- Zoho CRM is just one of the products offered under Zoho's suite of software products. It easily integrates with other enterprise software like Zoho Project Management and Zoho email.
- Zoho CRM customer service is responsive but when dealing with a specific issue, it can be time consuming and cumbersome to schedule a call to review the issue. Oftentimes while waiting, I spend a lot of time searching for answers on 'how to' videos and FAQs, but searching for answers this way can be frustrating.
- While all of the functions and features are great, new users can find Zoho CRM a little overwhelming. It takes a while to fully grasp all of Zoho CRM's capabilities.
- Zoho has other software products but it can be challenging to know when it would be useful to turn to their other products. For example, Zoho CRM has emailing functions but there is also Zoho Emails, which is a separate product.
At times, it feels like Zoho CRM is trying to offer too much and it can be overwhelming if trying to use all features and capabilities. It's better to focus on a handful of features and get your organization using those features on a consistent basis than trying to incorporate everything that Zoho can do.
- The connection with customers and their requirements
- The follow up of any request from our customers
- The mails and observations from our customers about our work
- The final confirmation of deliver of product and feedback
- Sometimes has a double report from the same email
- The setup of the software has some complicated issues at implementation phase
- Mails are followed up once, I don't know if is part of the implementation phase
- Google Adwords integration works pretty well
- Customer support is great
- Pricing is affordable
- The software sometimes doesn't work fast enough
- User Interface could be better
- Would be great to have more customizable reports
- Links all companies to their Parent Companies, which for our industry, is a big deal.
- We like how we can customize any report, field, smart rule, dashboard, etc.
- It is extremely simple to export any information we need.
- I do wish it was a bit "smarter" that it could sense duplicate entries and simply update fields when it recognizes a dupe.
- I wish it had an easier integration with our marketing platform, HubSpot.
- I wish there was a way to mass update information, via spreadsheet upload, WITHOUT having the Zoho ID.
- Organization - we had a hard time prior to using Zoho CRM with keeping leads and qualified prospects separated in our old CRM. The fact that Zoho is so well organized, customizable and user-friendly really helps us in keeping the sales rolling in! When you're organized, you're unstoppable with outreach!
- User-Friendly - our old CRM (Salesforce) wasn't as user-friendly as Zoho CRM. I find it incredibly easy to navigate, organize, set up customization, and keeping groups of prospects linked together under one account. I love that we were able to customize filters for reports, activity lists, billing, leads, etc... SO EASY TO USE!
- Customer support is fantastic! Anytime we've come across an issue or something we didn't understand, their support team has gone above and beyond to quickly help us resolve any issues we may have had. Most of these issues were user error.
- One thing I have found hard to use was when trying to link certain opportunities to existing contacts. We have found the workaround for this but it was sincerely difficult for some time
- I would ask for better coloring on the actual CRM face. The bright whites make it harder for someone like me to see. I have downloaded an add-on that allows me to change the background colors and I do appreciate that Zoho's site allows for this type of change.
- I'd like to see a live chat feature on Zoho for quick help and simple questions.
- One thing I found a bit more difficult to do was integrating my Gmail with Zoho. It was a bit of a difficult process but I was able to finally get it linked.
- Accurate tracking of customer interaction
- Great feedback on customer involvement and ability to engage
- Successful chat feature that is highly appreciated by customers
- Outdated interface. Chat bubble seems like an offline support feature
- Distracting notification settings. Too noisy
- Web-model panel for customer monitoring is poorly designed
- The ability to send messages to the website visitors.
- The ability to see for how long they are visiting your website.
- The ability to see the IP address to determine which country the visitor is from.
- The ability to see which page of your website the visitor is looking at.
- It'd be nice to have a good reporting feature.
- It'd be nice to display as a live chat when we reach out to the visitor. Maybe it should show our picture in the chat bubble.
- It'd be nice to have semi-automation on sending messages to the visitors.
- Track Sales Pipeline, as with all sales pipeline software it tracks the potential deals very well, but the customization that ZOHO CRM allows you to fine tune the software to fit your needs.
- Cost- By signing up for ZOHO ONE, CRM is included and if you use multiple ZOHO Products, they are probably included at no additional charge.
- Sync Data- Zoho CRM works very well with all of the other ZOHO products, so duplicate entry is not needed.
- Support - ZOHO Support is a little rough sometimes a revamp of their support team or additional training could work out in their best interest.
- Implementation- ZOHO CRM is so customizable, you may want to consider hiring someone who has gone through it to help implement it for your company.
- I think the stages of an opportunity are done particularly well. The user interface in one location for stages is useful.
- It tracks opportunities and leads in a quick easy to use manner.
- Mass update is an incredibly useful feature.
- Templates are lacking in customization.
- Lack of stage automation.
- When one creates a new task under the opportunity/lead it always brings you to the top of the page. This is very annoying if you want to add more than one item.
- Allows field customization
- Allows adding attachments - resumes to records
- Easily searchable by multiple fields
- Sometime the search results are inaccurate
- Unable to remove a document once attached / by staff members
- items on the screen are sized inefficiently - too much scrolling
- Zoho offers many standard collaboration options that would often be offered only by 3rd party plugins etc.
- Sales communication is robust and with a low learning curve.
- Report on sales is very comprehensive yet simple.
- Most of the standard CRM tools are comprehensive but one continually considers buying additional apps within the Zoho offers.
- Zoho does not cost as much as similar CRM products like Salesforce
- Zoho provides customization for various modules in user profiles, so you can tailor your CRM data fields to suit whatever business needs you have
- Zoho is relatively easy to understand. It has developer tools and API webhooks for developers to hook up to your site/platform, but it also provides those of us in other departments with easy ways to view information.
- Zoho's modules for user profiles are able to be customized, but the layout applies to all users in the CRM, so you cannot tailor your user layout to a specific account or user types. This causes the pages to become pretty busy pretty quickly.
- Zoho allows you to export reports as CSV or XLS files, but inserts its own column of Zoho user IDs, so you have to open up these files to edit them and remove that column to use the file for other applications, such as importing a list of email addresses to a ESP
- Zoho support takes... well, forever. That's probably where the company could use the most improvement. It once took us 5 months to get a response about something. They've definitely made improvements, but it could still use work.
- Easy-to-use. I found Zoho to be pretty intuitive, you won't need a PhD in CRM to use and customize it.
- Affordable. Zoho is reasonably priced and won't break the bank, even for a small business or start up.
- The reporting is pretty good. I liked the reporting capabilities, didn't feel limited in that area like some platforms I've used.
- I dislike the ecosystem strategy. Zoho has limited integrations as they want you to use their additional offerings. The issue here is most of their other products aren't nearly as good as their CRM.
- Their marketing functionality is really weak. They advertise built in "automation," but it's unusable IMO.
- I don't love the user interface. Not as clean or sharp looking as some other CRMs, but I suppose that's a bit subjective.
It's less suited for somebody trying to build an extensive technology stack. You're going to feel limited if you want something beyond Zoho's offerings around marketing, customer service, etc.
- Categorize calls with the appropriate sales rep as well as the specific deal being worked on.
- Reminds me of previous conversations and allows me to set reminders to make follow-up calls.
- Helps me categorize my sales reps into groups so I know how to approach each phone call.
- The tabs and overall layout of the home screen could be slightly more pleasant, it's just not that nice to look at.
- Manage Contacts
- Sync with your email and calendar
- Manage Funnel
- Keep organization synced with each other
- I wish they had a better in app integration with gmail
- They need to explain basic functions vs when they put you in a free trial for something
- Gamification doesn't make sense when there is a single user, don't ask me to upgrade!
- It does everything you want a CRM to do, most of the time.
- Tech support, or lack there of.
- Constant lies from chat tech support. We will do this by then... NEVER happens!
- Disaster mitigation. I have had something go wrong on their end. Instead of jumping all over it to fix their issue, they stonewall me...
At my company we use Zoho to:
- Import leads from our website.
- Keep up with prospects.
- Maintain a history on accounts.
- Create and execute tasks.
- House login data.
- Set up meetings.
- Activate workflows.
Zoho meets our business needs fairly well but is missing some basic functionality that makes a few things challenging. There are work arounds but they are time consuming and a bit ridiculous, considering. For instance, you can’t format the content in note and detail fields so you can insert hyperlinks. And you cannot link one contact to multiple accounts. But overall, it’s a solid system.
The flexibility you have with rules and work flows is done really well, especially considering Zoho will write custom functions to do pretty much anything you cannot configure on your own.
- Zoho is very easy to customize, even for someone who is not a developer.
- There are some things are should be configurable that you have to contact Zoho to do. This can delay things.
- You cannot connect one contact to multiple accounts. You have to create a parent account and connect the contact to the parent. That's cumbersome.
- Zoho's customer support doesn't handle bugs very effectively. They are not very good at providing timely updates and are a bit slow to fix bugs, even bugs that are showstoppers.
Zoho CRM Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is designed to empower organizations with a complete customer relationship lifecycle management solution for managing organization-wide sales, marketing, customer support & service and inventory management in a single business system.
According to the vendor, Zoho CRM's sales force automation solution helps users track leads, prospects, business opportunities and close more deals in less time. Additionally, the vendor says users can effectively use the existing customer data for future up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.
With Zoho CRM marketing automation, users can plan marketing activities with the goal of improving the quality of the lead generation process. Additionally, users can measure the performance and effectiveness (ROI) of campaigns.
Zoho CRM's Cases and Solutions functionality empowers users to streamline the organization-wide customer support process, so they can enable a better integration between sales and customer support processes in a single system.
Zoho CRM Inventory Management aims to help users achieve seamless integration between pre-sales and post-sales activities in a single application. In addition, users can also track procurement of goods or services from a preferred list of vendors.
Zoho CRM Screenshots
Zoho CRM Integrations
Zoho CRM Competitors
|Standard||$12||per user, per month|
|Professional||$20||per user, per month|
|Enterprise||$35||per user, per month|
Zoho CRM Support Options
Zoho CRM Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries:||Asia, Australia, Canada, China, Europe, India, Latin America, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Supported Languages:||English (US), English (UK), Hebrew, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Swedish, Bulgarian, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan), Danish, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Turkish, Vietnamese, Hindi, Croatian, Czech|