Lead management (134)
Customer data management / contact management (139)
Custom fields (136)
Workflow management (130)
Entry-level set up fee?
- $14 /user/monthOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $14 per month
Zoho CRM is an enterprise solutions that helps to build customer relationships. It boasts empowering a global network of over 250,000 businesses of all sizes in 180 countries to convert more leads, engage with customers, and grow their revenue.
Its recently announced Canvas feature aims to enable users to create a personalized instance that meets their specific requirements and preferences. This is a recognition that the CRM solution in any enterprise must remain diverse and flexible as the customers it serves.
Its enterprise sales applications help reps reach decision makers who matter, to shorten long enterprise buying cycles, and build strong customer relationships that withstand unexpected disruptions or crises.
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Territory management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Contract management
- Supported: Quote & order management
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Channel / partner relationship management
- Supported: Case management
- Supported: Call center management
- Supported: Help desk management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Billing and invoicing management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: Scripting environment
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
- Supported: Social data
- Supported: Social engagement
- Supported: Marketing automation
- Supported: Compensation management
- Supported: Mobile access
- QuickBooks Online
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Zoho Campaigns
- Zoho Creator
- Zoho Subscriptions
- Zoho Forms
- Zoho Books
- Zoho Projects
- Zoho Desk
- Zoho Invoice
- Zoho SalesIQ
- Zoho Social
- Zoho Survey
- Zoho Meeting
- Google Workspace (formerly G Suite)
- Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
- Zoho Analytics (formerly Zoho Reports)
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||Asia, Australia, Canada, China, Europe, India, Latin America, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Supported Languages||English (US), English (UK), Hebrew, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Swedish, Bulgarian, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan), Danish, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Turkish, Vietnamese, Hindi, Croatian, Czech|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Assign users tasks
- Organize leads with customizable fields
- Sort by relevant fields to reach the correct leads
- Zoho is extremely customizable but a bit confusing how to make certain changes.
- Customer service has not been able to figure out a few issues.
- Informing consumers when the product is experiencing issues.
- Organization - we had a hard time prior to using Zoho CRM with keeping leads and qualified prospects separated in our old CRM. The fact that Zoho is so well organized, customizable and user-friendly really helps us in keeping the sales rolling in! When you're organized, you're unstoppable with outreach!
- User-Friendly - our old CRM (Salesforce) wasn't as user-friendly as Zoho CRM. I find it incredibly easy to navigate, organize, set up customization, and keeping groups of prospects linked together under one account. I love that we were able to customize filters for reports, activity lists, billing, leads, etc... SO EASY TO USE!
- Customer support is fantastic! Anytime we've come across an issue or something we didn't understand, their support team has gone above and beyond to quickly help us resolve any issues we may have had. Most of these issues were user error.
- Provides many integration possibilities to streamline follow up processes.
- One thing I have found hard to use was when trying to link certain opportunities to existing contacts. We have found the workaround for this but it was sincerely difficult for some time
- I would ask for better coloring on the actual CRM face. The bright whites make it harder for someone like me to see. I have downloaded an add-on that allows me to change the background colors and I do appreciate that Zoho's site allows for this type of change.
- I'd like to see a live chat feature on Zoho for quick help and simple questions.
- One thing I found a bit more difficult to do was integrating my Gmail with Zoho. It was a bit of a difficult process but I was able to finally get it linked.
- Online training
- in-person training
- It allowed for infinite improvement in the user experience and provided an excellent database where we can manage and track all sales in a particular way.
- Automate and notify team members of imported data, and Track Sales Pipeline software tracks potential deals very well. Zoho CRM's customization, on the other hand, allows us to tailor the software to our specific requirements.
- Sharing of data is made possible through Zoho integrations. Data-Zoho CRM integrates seamlessly with all other ZOHO products, so there's no need to keep track of multiple records.
- Real-time synchronization helps us organize our work and visualize everything.
- Some restrictions exist, such as the number of layouts in a module. The current user interface is clean, smooth, and simple to navigate, but a modular one would be ideal.
- It has all of the features that one could desire and more. Aside from a few bugs that cause race conditions, nothing significant is missing from Zoho.
- The interface is outdated and difficult to use, and it is possible to improve the current level of assistance.
- Because of its cloud-based services, we quickly access this from any device with an internet connection.
- Zoho CRM saves our time by automating processes that help reduce manual data entry, eliminate redundancies, and accelerate our entire process.
- The most enjoyable thing is that it provides real-time insights about our customers, enabling us to connect with them across channels easily.
- Zoho CRM is best at managing and automating many functional areas, including marketing, sales, operations, and engineering.
- The offered email template is hard to edit, and there are few options for customizing it.
- I faced massive errors with email delivery to outlook services sometimes.
- Customization! You are not going to find a "fuller" program. They have been a leader in the industry for a long time for a reason, and that is because they listen to their clients and attempt to improve themselves based on feedback - which I believe is responsible for their large scale of features.
- Price. It's pretty solid for the price. Not the cheapest I've found for educational services, but you have to draw the line - you get what you pay for.
- Integration. Most places looking for a CRM don't think of it based on "what can I connect this to?" but Zoho CRM has some incredible integrations and the ability to be integrated [into] other programs. Unfortunately, not ones that are in limited partnerships, which you will see later in the review!
- You need someone to slog through the training. You need either an expert or someone who knows what they are doing because there is a lot, and you can't always depend on textbook-style writing for help.
- At the time I reviewed, there was no feature that was unable to be off-network - unless I missed this.
- Communication tracking at every level, including large scale.
- Manage communication with customers
- Tracking progress of accounts
- Generating reports
- Customizable fields
- Works great nothing at this time.
- Client tracking.
- Campaign management.
- Client management.
- AB Testing
- Churn Management
- Activity Dashboard
- Seamless integration with emails so I have a history of communication even if not initiated within the CRM.
- Customization of fields and layout is nice for quick access to important information.
- Honestly, the BIGGEST plus is it's integration with the other apps. Zoho Invoice is better than my previous system (that I used for 6 years) and Zoho Meeting has advantages over Zoom. All integrated with the need for Zapier.
- Zoho One (all the Zoho apps) is costing me less than 2 of my previous tools combined.
- Navigation can be a little daunting because there are so many options. So not as intuitive to use.
- Events are really important in my business & wish there was more ability to schedule recurring meetings for multiple attendees. For example, I cannot schedule meetings every 3 weeks.
- Meeting reminders are nice but cannot customize text and limited to only 2 days prior.
- Track Sales Pipeline, as with all sales pipeline software it tracks the potential deals very well, but the customization that ZOHO CRM allows you to fine tune the software to fit your needs.
- Cost- By signing up for ZOHO ONE, CRM is included and if you use multiple ZOHO Products, they are probably included at no additional charge.
- Sync Data- Zoho CRM works very well with all of the other ZOHO products, so duplicate entry is not needed.
- Support - ZOHO Support is a little rough sometimes a revamp of their support team or additional training could work out in their best interest.
- Implementation- ZOHO CRM is so customizable, you may want to consider hiring someone who has gone through it to help implement it for your company.
- Zoho CRM is very customizable. The out-of-the-box modules are a great start however the system allows you to customize them to better fit internal operations.
- The integrations with other Zoho apps is crucial to us, and Zoho CRM acts as sort of the hub for our teams project tracking, communication, and task tracking. Most if not all other Zoho apps have a native integration back to Zoho CRM.
- Reporting features are excellent. Likewise, the ability to create custom "Views" within our modules record also provide us with deeper insights to the critical data stored within Zoho CRM.
- I would say some UI enhancements, although this feature is on it's way with the soon to be released canvas builder. This will allow us to create a homepage view within each module so our users get all the important info they need in a beautifully designed layout to optimize their time spent in Zoho CRM.
- The integrations with Zoho social, or other social media tools. This may stem from my lack of effort to better utilize this existing feature
- To be honest I really can't say much is missing from Zoho CRM. One last thing to add is that there are so many functionalities of Zoho CRM that configuring each to optimize our teams success is difficult. It's important to take advantage of the features that best reflect our companies internal processes.
- Organize data
- Several filters to allow you to view data in different ways
- Allows us to manage tasks
- Calendar integration is buggy
- RingCentral integration is buggy
- Social integration is a little lacking
- Online training
In terms of what problems it solves? It's hard to not dive deep into hyperbole. Because I can truly say: it solves every problem we tackle. We are a business that (sadly) lives on 'speed-to-lead'. As such, we've been able to develop a multi-step automation process that processes inbound leads, passes along crucial marketing and branding information AT THE SAME TIME as we are notifying our business development team to reach out. Because of workflow customizations like this, we can compete with companies twice our size with ease.
Beyond that? Zoho CRM is also integral to automating our sales cycle and processing. We've set to task new account implementation, account status, and account cancellation workflows to move tedious and often mistake-prone work into seamless processes that reduce error and improve our efficiencies.
Simply put? It's a singular solution to keep CCSP competitive and healthy as a company.
- Custom workflows to automate and notify team members of import data.
- Customizable forms allow for limitless UI improvement.
- Integrations with other Zoho applications allow data to be shared.
- Reporting on demand.
- Actions/Schedules do come with a bit of a learning curve.
- Depending on usage and availability, there are pockets of service hiccups.
- In-Platform emails are not integrated into ZohoMail.
Beyond this, the new "Canvas" toolset has allowed me to begin redesigning modules from the ground up. Doing this will increase team efficiencies by several orders of magnitude. At the same time, all of this will not impact captured and necessary data. Data, which through an integration directly to Zoho Analytics, will allow us to create executive dashboards to better communicate team wins and losses.
Zoho's support staff are responsive, caring, and passionate. When we have a concern or issue, we have (and will continue) to rely on their expertise to see our needs met. Whether it's been tapping our specific technician to assist in custom coding of actions, scripts, or other "bells and whistles," we've always found our needs met — even if at times we've needed to concoct a work-around within the system. Combine this with access specifically to users groups, and organized support-based events. I've never felt 'in the dark' when it came to opening a ticket (so to speak) to get to a solution.
- Leads capture through forms.
- Sales and Deals Funnel tracking.
- Live Chat Feature for website visitors.
- Ticketing feature for customer issues.
- Able to build custom apps.
- Free features need to be increased so that startups are properly able to use the CRM features without worrying about the cost.
- Easy accessible Demo Videos need to be available with each feature for new users.
- Reduce the number of apps by consolidating as a new user is suddenly overwhelmed with the large number of apps at different URLs.
- Add single repository
- It brings sales and marketing
- Customer support activities together
- Maintain data and activities
- Accuracy with the information
- Support unavailability due to time zone
- Good Integration.
- New layout and tools.
- Welcome email automations for incoming leads via paid ads
- Monthly newsletter
- Sales dashboard
- Advanced customer journey automations
- Customer support
- In-built calling feature via third party not up to the mark
- Customer relationship management.
- Marketing automation.
- Invoicing and books.
- New features.
- Organizes importan information accordingly.
- Provides tools for product listing.
- Allow a proper follow up of the performance a specific product has.
- Better flexibility to work with the API.
- Additional options that allow the creation of custom rules.
- Reporting is very complex and not clear.
- Data Adaption
- Shuffling sometimes incorrect
- Authentication process
- Easy to use
- Integration capabilities are superb
- Alerts/ Notification feature works well to notify the team members.
- Data management & sharing is simplified.
- Interface needs to be updated
- Email delivery often bounces
- Downloading/ Uploading data is difficult
- Tracking the progress of leads is tricky
- We can automate the workflows
- Customization of tools is possible
- Data management is easier
- Integrates well with other Google/ Zoho apps
- Customer support could be better
- Interface needs to be upgraded
- Editing & customizing the email templates is arduous
- Limited set of custom fields.
- Manage Contacts at one place
- I am able to create tasks for my day to day work
- One of the good feature is to record details of each contact under one umbrella
- Zoho CRM somehow must merge Zoho Campaigns and Zoho CRM so that communication is seamless
- Zoho must introduce categories for tasks to be added to contacts
- It provides an excellent database, where it is possible to perfectly manage and track all sales, in a general or quite specific way, which also helps us with the work organization thanks to the real-time synchronization and allows us to visualize everything always up to date.
- Import of customer contacts with Outlook, plus an excellent synchronization with MS Outlook to share among colleagues the conversation with customers and that everyone is aware of the status that was agreed with each customer. As well as a space to schedule appointments and make notes if necessary.
- An important point is how easy it is to use Zoho CRM and its tools in parallel, once they are synchronized together it enhances the way of working, plus the customer service offers excellent documentation and is a vital guide to make the best use of each of the tools.
- The biggest problem is having so many functions that may play against you, as it makes the interface too dense and I feel that by not being focused on making the project as functional as possible, I have found tools that still have bugs to improve.
- Although the customer support provides enough documentation to learn how to use Zoho CRM correctly, I have presented errors with some tools, which was no longer my fault but the software itself, and the customer service took a long time to process my problem and even longer to solve it.
- The emails sent to our customers from Zoho is not accurate, we noticed that it does not reach their main messaging and this has been a really difficult problem to handle. It is not convenient for our customers to not be able to view our message once they enter their email.
And still, ZOHO CRM independently is the most dependable tool in the suite.
We, at WisdomTree Solutions, use it to:
- Create and manage leads, track follow-up, and subsequent conversion of leads to contacts. In addition, the tool is really great to create funnels and workflows around these leads.
- Zoho CRM - The professional edition also offers the capability to send 1000 emails per day, which means you can create lead-specific email campaigns and run them without using Zoho campaigns.
- Contact/Vendor Management: Another feature that we use is to manage vendors in the CRM as well, it's one of the features that's missing from some of the other CRMs in the market.
- The integration is smooth and reliable and using the feature we generate leads through forms built using Zoho through our websites or other online channels. The data management is seamless, and we have never missed capturing the required details.
- Capability to create and manage leads, track follow-up, and subsequent conversion of leads to contacts using tailored funnels, and macros.
- We run and mange lead-specific email campaigns through the CRM without using Zoho campaigns(a different Zoho product).
- The integration is smooth and reliable. Zoho CRM can be integrated with the website, socials channels, and other Zoho and independent SaaS apps.
- The data management is seamless, utmost reliable.
- Zoho has a brilliantly integrated gamification solution in the CRM now, and it's really great to manage and motivate the team through the portal.
- Can work on uptime support, the current support acts slow at times.
- Modular UI but the current UI is also clean, smooth and easy to traverse.
- It provides all the feature that one can look for, in fact more than that. Nothing major that's missing.
The integration possibilities are brilliant and seemingly endless.
My recommendation would be to opt for complete Zoho One as it caters to all the business needs, from creating landing pages, to support desk, managing books, and much more.
Zoho CRM is true value for money, and it is on the right path; will soon be at par with Salesforce or even better.
Zoho really needs to work on faster responses, with a really interactive support structure that's available when the customer needs it the most.
- Maintain customer data/information.
- Provide a timeline of activity within the profile.
- [In my experience] their support is awful.
- [I think] the interface is outdated and hard to use.
- [I think] their pricing is WAY overpriced.
- What is included or expected from a CRM costs extra for Zoho, and Zoho is already much more expensive than other tools.