Zoho CRM is a simple, very low-cost CRM option for the smaller end of the SMB segment. The product has several useful integrations with other products, including QuickBooks, and Google Apps and Google Docs. The product also has an integrated project management module.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Rq/BE/PS1PSSHIN9NT.PNGZoho CRM has it all!Zoho CRM is used across our entire organization, with our sales department using the software most frequently. Zoho CRM acts a database for all of our leads, contacts, and clients. We use the software to ensure that our sales staff, engineers, and consultants all have visibility on where clients are in the sales process and the what the latest communication with current and prospective clients has been. We also use it to track our sales pipeline.,Zoho CRM has an incredible amount of features, from tagging contacts to social media integration (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc) and email capabilities. Zoho CRM is very customizable. The entire look and feel of each page and account can be customized to fit your organization's needs. Zoho CRM is just one of the products offered under Zoho's suite of software products. It easily integrates with other enterprise software like Zoho Project Management and Zoho email.,Zoho CRM customer service is responsive but when dealing with a specific issue, it can be time consuming and cumbersome to schedule a call to review the issue. Oftentimes while waiting, I spend a lot of time searching for answers on 'how to' videos and FAQs, but searching for answers this way can be frustrating. While all of the functions and features are great, new users can find Zoho CRM a little overwhelming. It takes a while to fully grasp all of Zoho CRM's capabilities. Zoho has other software products but it can be challenging to know when it would be useful to turn to their other products. For example, Zoho CRM has emailing functions but there is also Zoho Emails, which is a separate product.,8,Zoho CRM has helped us visualize and analyze our sales pipeline in a more detailed manner, which has helped us better forecast our annual revenues. Zoho CRM has brought a level of visibility across our organization that was not there before. This has helped us stay on track and keep everyone accountable. Since using Zoho CRM, we've seen our annual sales jump 10%. While it's impossible to attribute this entirely to Zoho CRM, it has definitely helped our sales grow by helping us stay focused and disciplined in our communication with clients.,Insightly and Hatchbuck,MailChimp, Constant Contact, CanvaZoho has made our customer database so easy to use & update!Zoho is being used across the entire company to handle all customer records, leads, sales, etc. With our old CRM system, we found it was a pain to constantly update, and it wasn't very user friendly... Zoho has changed that issue. It makes it possible for us to have the most up to date information at all times. The business problems we are solving is just having an accurate database across all contacts. We have realized a lot of people are no longer with organizations, or addresses have changed, and it has made gathering everything much simpler.,Links all companies to their Parent Companies, which for our industry, is a big deal. We like how we can customize any report, field, smart rule, dashboard, etc. It is extremely simple to export any information we need.,I do wish it was a bit "smarter" that it could sense duplicate entries and simply update fields when it recognizes a dupe. I wish it had an easier integration with our marketing platform, Hubspot. I wish there was a way to mass update information, via spreadsheet upload, WITHOUT having the Zoho ID.,10,Zoho has helped us increase sales. We can easily give access to specific customer files & contracts to a limited number of individuals in my team. It has been extremely convenient for all members of our marketing team to be able to upload all marketing materials, so they are easily accessible to any of our sales guys... especially if they are on the road or on a call.,,HubSpot, Cvent Event Management, SurveyMonkeyZoho makes working fun!Zoho CRM is being used by my entire sales team as well as my billing department. The CRM helps us keep track of prospective customers, current leads, and current customer accounts. We also recently started using the system to keep track of our billing and it has been a great help in keeping that streamlined and organized. We also track our current sales, leads converted, and daily calls/emails that need to be addressed. Zoho has also been really great at helping my team prioritize calls based on importance etc.,Organization - we had a hard time prior to using Zoho CRM with keeping leads and qualified prospects separated in our old CRM. The fact that Zoho is so well organized, customizable and user-friendly really helps us in keeping the sales rolling in! When you're organized, you're unstoppable with outreach! User-Friendly - our old CRM (Salesforce) wasn't as user-friendly as Zoho CRM. I find it incredibly easy to navigate, organize, set up customization, and keeping groups of prospects linked together under one account. I love that we were able to customize filters for reports, activity lists, billing, leads, etc... SO EASY TO USE! Customer support is fantastic! Anytime we've come across an issue or something we didn't understand, their support team has gone above and beyond to quickly help us resolve any issues we may have had. Most of these issues were user error.,One thing I have found hard to use was when trying to link certain opportunities to existing contacts. We have found the workaround for this but it was sincerely difficult for some time I would ask for better coloring on the actual CRM face. The bright whites make it harder for someone like me to see. I have downloaded an add-on that allows me to change the background colors and I do appreciate that Zoho's site allows for this type of change. I'd like to see a live chat feature on Zoho for quick help and simple questions. One thing I found a bit more difficult to do was integrating my Gmail with Zoho. It was a bit of a difficult process but I was able to finally get it linked.,10,The organization which is helping our sales team not miss a beat! We are following up without having to dig for information etc. We close more sales when we have a clear activity list and can assess leads etc but using the scoring options We are able to get our work done in a user-friendly environment. It helps the day run much smoother.,Salesforce.com,TeamSupport, Slack, LiveChatOnline CRM software that fits our jobI use the software in our organization to receive the requirements for any product we need to deliver. We receive all the information and send a ticket and mail with a code with the requirements and time for the process and delivery the pre publish product. We also spec some notes for the product and we can deliver the final product. The usual problems are cartographic maps with theme develops information. And the department is Territorial Planning.,The connection with customers and their requirements The follow up of any request from our customers The mails and observations from our customers about our work The final confirmation of deliver of product and feedback,Sometimes has a double report from the same email The setup of the software has some complicated issues at implementation phase Mails are followed up once, I don't know if is part of the implementation phase,9,The software makes every contact more efficient for a final contract Makes our work to deliver a well defined work and short time to deliver and invoice Gives us the opportunity to show all the work online and show our potential customers time and product relation,Microsoft 365 Business,Zoho Books, Zoho Chat, Zoho FormsGreat product for prospect monitoring and improving sales resultsZoho is being used to monitor incoming traffic into our website. It allows us to monitor the actions of the site visitors and engage to them based on their needs. Live monitoring of prospect engagement results into increased sales oppurtunities and therefore we're pleased as a company to be using such a vital tool. Prior to using Zoho Sales IQ we had no control over our visitors until they decided to make a purchasing decision.,Accurate tracking of customer interaction Great feedback on customer involvement and ability to engage Successful chat feature that is highly appreciated by customers,Outdated interface. Chat bubble seems like an offline support feature Distracting notification settings. Too noisy Web-model panel for customer monitoring is poorly designed,8,Improved customer interaction metrics Increasing returns in revenue Higher level of customer satisfaction feedbacks
Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM Reviews

Zoho CRM
Filter 308 vetted Zoho CRM reviews and ratings
September 28, 2018

User Review: "Zoho CRM has it all!"

• Zoho CRM has an incredible amount of features, from tagging contacts to social media integration (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc) and email capabilities.
  • Zoho CRM is very customizable. The entire look and feel of each page and account can be customized to fit your organization's needs.
  • Zoho CRM is just one of the products offered under Zoho's suite of software products. It easily integrates with other enterprise software like Zoho Project Management and Zoho email.
  • Zoho CRM customer service is responsive but when dealing with a specific issue, it can be time consuming and cumbersome to schedule a call to review the issue. Oftentimes while waiting, I spend a lot of time searching for answers on 'how to' videos and FAQs, but searching for answers this way can be frustrating.
  • While all of the functions and features are great, new users can find Zoho CRM a little overwhelming. It takes a while to fully grasp all of Zoho CRM's capabilities.
  • Zoho has other software products but it can be challenging to know when it would be useful to turn to their other products. For example, Zoho CRM has emailing functions but there is also Zoho Emails, which is a separate product.
Zoho CRM is a great CRM for organizations of all sizes. It's best used as a tool to organize and communicate with clients and prospective clients. Our sales staff uses it on a daily basis to continuously keep notes on their communication with clients during the sales process.

At times, it feels like Zoho CRM is trying to offer too much and it can be overwhelming if trying to use all features and capabilities. It's better to focus on a handful of features and get your organization using those features on a consistent basis than trying to incorporate everything that Zoho can do.
Read Adam Montgomery's full review
August 14, 2018

Zoho CRM Review: "Zoho has made our customer database so easy to use & update!"

• Links all companies to their Parent Companies, which for our industry, is a big deal.
  • We like how we can customize any report, field, smart rule, dashboard, etc.
  • It is extremely simple to export any information we need.
  • I do wish it was a bit "smarter" that it could sense duplicate entries and simply update fields when it recognizes a dupe.
  • I wish it had an easier integration with our marketing platform, HubSpot.
  • I wish there was a way to mass update information, via spreadsheet upload, WITHOUT having the Zoho ID.
Zoho is great for anyone who has to handle a customer database -- large or small. With the customizable views, reports, dashboards, you can be sure that you are getting everything you need from the software. The ability to add customizable modules is also extremely helpful. As for less appropriate scenarios, I truly don't have any. Being a portfolio of companies, we use this across the board... our companies range from large to small, and it's been great for all of them!
Read Ashley Gennett's full review
July 31, 2018

Zoho CRM Review: "Zoho makes working fun!"

• Organization - we had a hard time prior to using Zoho CRM with keeping leads and qualified prospects separated in our old CRM. The fact that Zoho is so well organized, customizable and user-friendly really helps us in keeping the sales rolling in! When you're organized, you're unstoppable with outreach!
  • User-Friendly - our old CRM (Salesforce) wasn't as user-friendly as Zoho CRM. I find it incredibly easy to navigate, organize, set up customization, and keeping groups of prospects linked together under one account. I love that we were able to customize filters for reports, activity lists, billing, leads, etc... SO EASY TO USE!
  • Customer support is fantastic! Anytime we've come across an issue or something we didn't understand, their support team has gone above and beyond to quickly help us resolve any issues we may have had. Most of these issues were user error.
  • One thing I have found hard to use was when trying to link certain opportunities to existing contacts. We have found the workaround for this but it was sincerely difficult for some time
  • I would ask for better coloring on the actual CRM face. The bright whites make it harder for someone like me to see. I have downloaded an add-on that allows me to change the background colors and I do appreciate that Zoho's site allows for this type of change.
  • I'd like to see a live chat feature on Zoho for quick help and simple questions.
  • One thing I found a bit more difficult to do was integrating my Gmail with Zoho. It was a bit of a difficult process but I was able to finally get it linked.
Zoho is great for any type of sales team or billing. I haven't used it for any other reason but I'm sure it helps with a number of scenarios. Our tech support team wouldn't want to necessarily use it because the workflow they use is much different than what a retention management system would provide. Specifically, it's great for our leads and prospective customers and even current customers. We are able to track our calls with them, emails, set up templates, follow lead status, convert unqualified leads to qualified. I love it!
Read Sarah Lohsl's full review
September 19, 2018

Zoho CRM Review: "Online CRM software that fits our job"

• The connection with customers and their requirements
  • The follow up of any request from our customers
  • The mails and observations from our customers about our work
  • The final confirmation of deliver of product and feedback
  • Sometimes has a double report from the same email
  • The setup of the software has some complicated issues at implementation phase
  • Mails are followed up once, I don't know if is part of the implementation phase
Zoho CRM is well suited to follow up the requirements from the customers and some of the observations. Also, following up all the customer's requirements and the time to deliver the first product for customer's notes. When the observations are too large, the time for attending tickets are not adjusted for this amount of work and we need some extra time, for this items the software is less appropriate.
Read Yemsi Pino's full review
August 08, 2018

Zoho CRM Review: "Great product for prospect monitoring and improving sales results"

• Accurate tracking of customer interaction
  • Great feedback on customer involvement and ability to engage
  • Successful chat feature that is highly appreciated by customers
  • Outdated interface. Chat bubble seems like an offline support feature
  • Distracting notification settings. Too noisy
  • Web-model panel for customer monitoring is poorly designed
Zoho Sales IQ is a great tool to have for a SaaS product. Improved our customer engagement levels and feedback results. I'd highly recommend it to colleagues in the same industries. It allowed us to improve our sales metrics significantly. We now have a sales team dedicated to monitor Sales IQ and we're highly satisfied.
Read Tolga Özgentürk's full review
August 08, 2018

Zoho CRM Review: "Brilliant Software"

Zoho CRM is used in our sales department. We use it to reach out to those who visit our website. It's helpful to see where the visitor is from and it's nice to be able to send them messages. By using Zoho we are now able to get in touch with website visitors and create potential business for inbound.
  • The ability to send messages to the website visitors.
  • The ability to see for how long they are visiting your website.
  • The ability to see the IP address to determine which country the visitor is from.
  • The ability to see which page of your website the visitor is looking at.
  • It'd be nice to have a good reporting feature.
  • It'd be nice to display as a live chat when we reach out to the visitor. Maybe it should show our picture in the chat bubble.
  • It'd be nice to have semi-automation on sending messages to the visitors.
A specific scenario might be if you are a software company and selling your subscription-based software, you most likely need prospects coming into your radar. Other than creating the business from outbound sales, you have to create inbound sales to feed your sales. Zoho helps you to generate business for your inbound part. It's really helpful to catch hold of people at the very first step.
Read Ismail Egilmez's full review
August 09, 2018

Zoho CRM Review: "Zoho is a seamless replacement for Salesforce."

We switched to Zoho CRM from Salesforce at the beginning of the 2018 year. It's used track both prospects, clients, sales, referrals, etc. It's used by Sales, Billing, and Account Management. It helps with tracking and analytics for our Sales. It automates some processes such email campaigns and custom templates.
  • I think the stages of an opportunity are done particularly well. The user interface in one location for stages is useful.
  • It tracks opportunities and leads in a quick easy to use manner.
  • Mass update is an incredibly useful feature.
  • Templates are lacking in customization.
  • Lack of stage automation.
  • When one creates a new task under the opportunity/lead it always brings you to the top of the page. This is very annoying if you want to add more than one item.
I believe it is wonderful for tracking sales and accounting data. I don't find it as useful for marketing. Campaigns and templates need a lot of improvement. It should also have some sort of social media interaction. The ability to post to multiple sites would be incredibly helpful. I feel it should also integrate directly with LinkedIn.
Read Dominic Johnson's full review
August 08, 2018

Zoho CRM Review: "Zoho Everyday"

Hello, we are using Zoho in our Sales and Marketing departments heavily. It makes it easier to reach out to prospects and get details from them. By SalesIQ, we are able to talk to people online on the website. Also, we are able to differentiate between customers and non customers. That way, we are able to direct customers to customer success and talk to others about more business.
  • Identify non customers on the website.
  • Filter people based on various points.
  • Being up 24/7
  • The sound of notifications.
  • Sometimes getting stuck.
  • Differentiating more
It's useful and helpful, dont know about other providers but this makes sense
Read Said Sadi Eren's full review
August 07, 2018

Zoho CRM Review: "Engage with your website visitors in real time"

We use Zoho for the sales department. The main use case is to separate Intercom product support requests from website visits. We make sure to engage with certain potential website visits. Since we can also see what page they are looking at, we can customise the message to capture the visitor's attention.
  • Timing of website visits
  • Duration of website visits
  • Information collection for leads
  • UI could be cleaner
  • Better notifications
  • Better support
Zoho is not appropriate for support management and ticket creation. People who think that this is an alternative to Intercom or Zendesk should think twice. It is better used for engaging website visitors at the right time with the right context. It has generated a sizeable amount of pipeline for the team.
Read Kemal Ertas's full review
September 26, 2018

Zoho CRM Review: "Good for sales teams"

We use Zoho CRM platform across the whole organization, but mostly Zoho CRM is used by our marketing and sales teams. We use the platform to automate our sales and marketing processes, as well as to generate reports and analyze results. So far, we are pretty satisfied with this product.
  • Google Adwords integration works pretty well
  • Customer support is great
  • Pricing is affordable
  • The software sometimes doesn't work fast enough
  • User Interface could be better
  • Would be great to have more customizable reports
Zoho CRM is very well suited for marketing teams who want to learn more about their customers. Also, Zoho CRM platform is great for sales teams who want to keep, track and manage all of the sales and customer's data in one place. For companies who can't afford Salesforce, Zoho CRM could be a great solution.
June 22, 2018

Zoho CRM Review: "Comprehensive SaaS CRM"

We are using Zoho from Sales to Project Management but mainly capitalising on the sales pipeline.
  • Zoho offers many standard collaboration options that would often be offered only by 3rd party plugins etc.
  • Sales communication is robust and with a low learning curve.
  • Report on sales is very comprehensive yet simple.
  • Most of the standard CRM tools are comprehensive but one continually considers buying additional apps within the Zoho offers.
Zoho seems great for medium size business but not for teams greater than 50 users. However, this greatly depends on the particular business model.
March 16, 2018

User Review: "ZOHO CRM Hard to Setup-Easy to Use"

ZOHO CRM is used by our company to track the progress of quotes through our sales process. We use it to run reports on our team to determine what changes we need to make in order to be more successful. We are able to track every aspect of the sales process and see where we are successful and what we need to change to overcome challenges.
  • Track Sales Pipeline, as with all sales pipeline software it tracks the potential deals very well, but the customization that ZOHO CRM allows you to fine tune the software to fit your needs.
  • Cost- By signing up for ZOHO ONE, CRM is included and if you use multiple ZOHO Products, they are probably included at no additional charge.
  • Sync Data- Zoho CRM works very well with all of the other ZOHO products, so duplicate entry is not needed.
  • Support - ZOHO Support is a little rough sometimes a revamp of their support team or additional training could work out in their best interest.
  • Implementation- ZOHO CRM is so customizable, you may want to consider hiring someone who has gone through it to help implement it for your company.
If you need to track deals, quotes, or whatever you want to call it, Zoho CRM is your man. Set it up and use it every day to help manage your sales process, whether it's a single guy or team of 100 I think Zoho CRM will work for you.
Read Scott French's full review
December 15, 2017

Zoho CRM Review: "Zoho - a budget-friendly CRM"

We use Zoho CRM across our entire organization. This helps us keep track of the majority of our users, their progress through our various funnels, their account types, and various other account features. We are able to pull reports that tell us about our users' progress, how their progress relates to revenue, and much more. It's been very useful.
  • Zoho does not cost as much as similar CRM products like Salesforce
  • Zoho provides customization for various modules in user profiles, so you can tailor your CRM data fields to suit whatever business needs you have
  • Zoho is relatively easy to understand. It has developer tools and API webhooks for developers to hook up to your site/platform, but it also provides those of us in other departments with easy ways to view information.
  • Zoho's modules for user profiles are able to be customized, but the layout applies to all users in the CRM, so you cannot tailor your user layout to a specific account or user types. This causes the pages to become pretty busy pretty quickly.
  • Zoho allows you to export reports as CSV or XLS files, but inserts its own column of Zoho user IDs, so you have to open up these files to edit them and remove that column to use the file for other applications, such as importing a list of email addresses to a ESP
  • Zoho support takes... well, forever. That's probably where the company could use the most improvement. It once took us 5 months to get a response about something. They've definitely made improvements, but it could still use work.
Zoho is great for startups as a low-budget CRM. It provides enough developer tools and non-developer-friendly tools, allows important reports to be pulled as spreadsheets of various kinds, and allows you to organize specific views by user type or user progress. However, their support is very slow to respond and it is sometimes difficult to find what you need on user profiles since the modules add up and make the page crowded.
Read Elaine Foster's full review
December 19, 2017

Zoho CRM Review: "Solid CRM, fairly priced, closed ecosystem."

Zoho was used as the CRM to track leads and their progression to opportunities and customers. It was the "single source of truth" for data and reporting. Used by the entire organization. It addresses the problem of an affordable CRM for an SMB.
  • Easy-to-use. I found Zoho to be pretty intuitive, you won't need a PhD in CRM to use and customize it.
  • Affordable. Zoho is reasonably priced and won't break the bank, even for a small business or start up.
  • The reporting is pretty good. I liked the reporting capabilities, didn't feel limited in that area like some platforms I've used.
  • I dislike the ecosystem strategy. Zoho has limited integrations as they want you to use their additional offerings. The issue here is most of their other products aren't nearly as good as their CRM.
  • Their marketing functionality is really weak. They advertise built in "automation," but it's unusable IMO.
  • I don't love the user interface. Not as clean or sharp looking as some other CRMs, but I suppose that's a bit subjective.
It's appropriate for a small business who needs an affordable, solid CRM. Also a good fit for somebody not wanting to a hire a dedicated person to manage it (like Salesforce, for example).

It's less suited for somebody trying to build an extensive technology stack. You're going to feel limited if you want something beyond Zoho's offerings around marketing, customer service, etc.
Read Austin Schmidt's full review
December 14, 2017

Review: "Zoho CRM is an important tool that if used on a daily basis will help you bring in more deals."

Zoho CRM is a great tool for any company that makes and receives daily phone calls with an array of clients/customers. I am in sales in the financial industry and work with sales reps from hundreds of companies spread out throughout the country. I often have multiple deals going on with one rep, and Zoho CRM does a great job of categorizing and separating each phone call into a specific deal. It's easy to use and has helped me stay organized. Without Zoho, I would've lost so many leads just through not remembering to contact or look at previous conversations. Zoho's best quality is its ease of use and ability to categorize each conversation I have down to the dollar amount we are working on.
  • Categorize calls with the appropriate sales rep as well as the specific deal being worked on.
  • Reminds me of previous conversations and allows me to set reminders to make follow-up calls.
  • Helps me categorize my sales reps into groups so I know how to approach each phone call.
  • The tabs and overall layout of the home screen could be slightly more pleasant, it's just not that nice to look at.
Zoho is perfect for when you have multiple conversations with a sales rep, but need to categorize each conversation within the correct deal. I did not have any problem swith Zoho, so I can't think of real issues where it wasn't appropriate.
Read Kenneth Shelton's full review
March 22, 2018

Zoho CRM Review: "Great product for small business"

We use zoho to track and add candidates to our system. We are able to monitor job postings, resumes, submissions, interviews, client contracts. This product allows us to easily search for the person tagged for a specific skill to submit to a client. Additionally - people self submit to the system thru our website for our review
  • Allows field customization
  • Allows adding attachments - resumes to records
  • Easily searchable by multiple fields
  • Sometime the search results are inaccurate
  • Unable to remove a document once attached / by staff members
  • items on the screen are sized inefficiently - too much scrolling
This product works well for a small office. Its remote capability and ease of implementation make it useful for the small business to get up and running. It can work well from anywhere with internet. It's easy to collaborate with the team. Notes are universally viewed. Seamless communication and professional presentation.
January 15, 2018

Zoho CRM Review: "Great alternative to SalesForce"

Zoho CRM is used in our Sales Department and Offshore Data Team. Zoho CRM allows for employees to input data, generate contact lists, mass email contacts and organize the sales funnel. We used Zoho CRM for lead generation, along with prospecting.
  • Organizes data sets
  • Allows users to make and download reports
  • Cheaper alternative to Salesforce
  • Needs better support representatives - very slow to answer inquiries.
If your company is looking for an alternative to Salesforce, they should check out ZohoCRM.
August 16, 2017

Review: "Zoho CRM gives a lot of Bang for a few Bucks"

Zoho is used as the hub of the organization and it allows us to deal with funnels and managing our clients. On top of the CRM Zoho offers a tremendous amount of different solutions that integrate tightly. Zoho offers a free version, but if you want it to sync with your email you'll have to upgrade, but the free version will help get you setup and started.
  • Manage Contacts
  • Sync with your email and calendar
  • Manage Funnel
  • Keep organization synced with each other
  • I wish they had a better in app integration with gmail
  • They need to explain basic functions vs when they put you in a free trial for something
  • Gamification doesn't make sense when there is a single user, don't ask me to upgrade!
Zoho is especially useful for small business that are getting started. Start with the free version and upgrade as needed. Don't get overwhelmed by all of the add on services like books, subscription etc. Just manage the minimum CRM functionality you need, and grow into other services as needed.
Read Daniel Coburn's full review
June 30, 2017

Zoho CRM Review: "Don't use ZOHO until someone fixes there so called 'tech support'"

It has been implemented in every department of the organisation. It is a CRM, it solves all sorts of issues, and helps information flow seamless from department to department.
  • It does everything you want a CRM to do, most of the time.
  • Tech support, or lack there of.
  • Constant lies from chat tech support. We will do this by then... NEVER happens!
  • Disaster mitigation. I have had something go wrong on their end. Instead of jumping all over it to fix their issue, they stonewall me...
Don't use them. Simply move along. We have them integrated into every department of our business. Due to their in ability to support their own product, we now have to pay a fortune to move to another, more stable provider... Don't go down the path we did, we started small, upgraded to their enterprise edition to get everything we needed, and the problems it all came with are a nightmare!
Read Nathan Kerrins's full review
April 15, 2016

User Review: "Zoho CRM is Fairly Easy to Customize"

At my company we use Zoho to:

• Import leads from our website.
  • Keep up with prospects.
  • Maintain a history on accounts.
  • Create and execute tasks.
  • House login data.
  • Set up meetings.
  • Activate workflows.

Zoho meets our business needs fairly well but is missing some basic functionality that makes a few things challenging. There are work arounds but they are time consuming and a bit ridiculous, considering. For instance, you can’t format the content in note and detail fields so you can insert hyperlinks. And you cannot link one contact to multiple accounts. But overall, it’s a solid system.

The flexibility you have with rules and work flows is done really well, especially considering Zoho will write custom functions to do pretty much anything you cannot configure on your own.

• Zoho is very easy to customize, even for someone who is not a developer.
  • There are some things are should be configurable that you have to contact Zoho to do. This can delay things.
  • You cannot connect one contact to multiple accounts. You have to create a parent account and connect the contact to the parent. That's cumbersome.
  • Zoho's customer support doesn't handle bugs very effectively. They are not very good at providing timely updates and are a bit slow to fix bugs, even bugs that are showstoppers.
I can only speak to my agency's scenario so I cannot answer this question.
Read Kristina Spurlock's full review
June 09, 2016

Review: "Zoho CRM is the leading and most innovative solution for growing companies in professional Services Industry"

We use Zoho for our daily management of all activities including:
  • data mining
  • website interaction
  • reporting
  • app creation
  • public engagement
  • marketing automation is very easy to do
  • it provides 360 degrees insights
  • front and backoffice activites are integrated
  • it is a solid platfom
  • its interface (new UI in 2016) fits todays requiremenst
  • settings in order to meet EU accounting standards can be a hurdle , but Zoho will to do the job
If you want to combine it with a Microsoft based organisation with client server infrastructure, first thing to do is switch to Google Apps.
Read Jean-Paul Damen's full review
October 12, 2015

Zoho CRM Review: "I use Zoho throughout my business and help my clients use Zoho."

I use Zoho in all aspects of my organization and I love it. I use Zoho CRM, Books, Campaigns and Sites. I have also used Zoho Project. I love the affordability and the massive amounts of functionality at the fingertips of small businesses like mine.
  • Highly customizable. They let you change the CSS in Zoho Sites! Zoho CRM is highly customizable and just has amazing functionality.
  • Zoho Systems integrate very well together so you can pick and choose which tools match your business needs and put them together.
  • Zoho is always rolling out new functionality. Just yesterday they rolled out integration of Zoho Books with Square as a payment receiving application. I am delighted.
  • I can't see any weaknesses for the value for the money.
I am a Zoho consultant so I highly recommend Zoho for all businesses.
Read Ebitari Isoun Larsen, MS, PMP's full review
June 18, 2015

Zoho CRM Review: "The Swiss Army Knife of CRM Systems"

We have used Zoho to manage the sales and marketing process. It is used by both the sales and marketing teams to monitor and track sales leads and opportunities, and we have used Zoho Campaigns for email marketing. Because of its integration with the Zoho suite of business tools, Zoho can address most all of the requirements of our sales and marketing teams.
  • Ability to customize the modules, fields, layouts and workflow to meet specific business needs.
  • Flexible reporting options, easy to customize existing reports and create new reports.
  • Good integration with other Zoho products such as Campaigns and Mail.
  • The screens and layout look a little dated compared to some of their competitors.
  • It is sometimes difficult to find where to make changes to the system (is it in Setup, Accounts, etc.).
  • No IMAP support for add-on email accounts. Can only use POP.
If you need a very basic CRM, there may be other options that are simpler to use or set up. But if you need a full-function CRM, and particularly if you use the interface with campaigns and email, it is an excellent choice. Zoho CRM is also one of the few CRMs that supports inventory (products), price books, quotations, sales orders, purchase orders and invoices.
Read Ron Sherwood's full review
October 09, 2015

Zoho CRM Review: "Powerful, easy to customize CRM platform for small to mid-size companies. Quote and order management lacking."

Our business unit is the primary user base of Zoho CRM within my organization, however two other business units also leverage it as well although to a lesser extent. It addresses typical CRM requirements/problems related to recording information about accounts, contacts, and potential opportunties. We also use the workflow automation and custom functions to do things like automatically create tasks and send notification emails for things like customer renewals. We use custom functions to do things like automatically fill in the city and state based on a street address and zip code, or to roll up total dollar amount of wins to the accounts module. We also assign and track tasks using the activities module.
  • Zoho CRM is easy to customize and has some powerful features. There are lots of options for creating new fields, interfacing with third party services or web applications, and implementing workflow automation rules.
  • Creating roles and groups is also very intuitive and useful. You can then collaborate by tagging users or groups when leaving notes within a given module.
  • The integration with Google Apps is also strong, as well as the BCC drobox and Zoho Mail features.
  • Attaching files from Google Docs - rather than allowing you to simply link to the document you actually have to attach the document (which uses storage within Zoho) and causes it to become static (as opposed to if it was left on Google Docs and simply linked).
  • Support is not always the best at recognizing and addressing issues in a timely manner, but this has been improving.
  • It can be difficult to export sections of data within a given module.
I think Zoho CRM is generally applicable as a CRM system but most suited to smaller to mid-size companies.
Read Zack Belcher's full review
October 02, 2015

Zoho CRM Review: "Zoho at a Glance"

We use it to track deals and record touches. We are a small company so everyone uses in some capacity. Management peers into zoho to the number of deals that will immeniently close. Sales uses it to track their pipeline. At times, it is also used to determine ownership of a deal as some clients overlap.
  • searching for clients
  • sometimes i only have a little bit of info and its usually enough to find what i am looking for
  • basic layout
  • some CRMs can get too elaborate and busy
  • zoho is nice and simple
  • it is generally pretty stable
  • I can only thing of 5-6 times in three years it was not accessible
  • adding data to the client page
  • it takes too many clicks of the mouse to do so
  • click edit, then click inside the box, input data then save
  • it would be nice to the primary stay stationary while being able to scroll the rest of it
  • for instance being able to see the phone number and names while still scrolling down thru all the notes that had been written
  • it would be nice to have the ability to choose frequently used statuses for the notes
  • LVM, left mesg, sent email, etc
OK this is the second time i am having to type this because what I had written was lost with a weird glitch.
Trustradius can you please look into this as it is really annoying?

I would recommend zoho to any small sales organization that is migrating from excel spreadsheets or sales group that is distributed and accustomed to working with on-line database. I would imagine the limitations would be sheer size where a sales team exceeds 25 or more.
Read David Markwell's full review

Customer data management / contact management (36)
Workflow management (33)
Territory management (23)
Opportunity management (33)
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (28)
Contract management (20)
Quote & order management (26)
Interaction tracking (33)
Channel / partner relationship management (23)
Case management (24)
6.7
Call center management (21)
Help desk management (23)
6.7
Lead management (36)
Email marketing (28)
Task management (30)
Billing and invoicing management (22)
Reporting (21)
Forecasting (29)
Pipeline visualization (29)
Customizable reports (31)
Custom fields (34)
Custom objects (25)
Scripting environment (22)
API for custom integration (22)
Single sign-on capability (25)
Role-based user permissions (27)
Social data (26)
Social engagement (27)
Marketing automation (25)
Compensation management (18)
Mobile access (23)

About Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM is designed to empower organizations with a complete customer relationship lifecycle management solution for managing organization-wide sales, marketing, customer support & service and inventory management in a single business system.

According to the vendor, Zoho CRM's sales force automation solution helps users track leads, prospects, business opportunities and close more deals in less time. Additionally, users can effectively use the existing customer data for future up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.

With Zoho CRM marketing automation, users can effectively plan marketing activities and improve the quality of leads generation process. Additionally, users can measure the performance and effectiveness (ROI) of campaigns.

Zoho CRM's Cases and Solutions functionality empowers users to streamline the organization-wide customer support process and enable a better integration between sales and customer support processes in a single system.

Zoho CRM Inventory Management helps users achieve seamless integration between pre-sales and post-sales activities in a single application. In addition, users can also track procurement of goods or services from a preferred list of vendors.

Zoho CRM Features

Sales Force Automation Features
Has featureCustomer data management / contact management
Has featureWorkflow management
Has featureTerritory management
Has featureOpportunity management
Has featureIntegration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Has featureContract management
Has featureQuote & order management
Has featureInteraction tracking
Has featureChannel / partner relationship management
Customer Service & Support Features
Has featureLead management
Has featureEmail marketing
CRM Project Management Features
Has featureTask management
Has featureBilling and invoicing management
Has featureReporting
Customization Features
Has featureCustom fields
Has featureCustom objects
Has featureScripting environment
Has featureAPI for custom integration
Security Features