Overall Satisfaction with Centrify Identity Service
Centrify Identity Service is used for single sign on to the majority of our corporate applications. It is used across the entire organization. We utilize Centrify identity Service for critical applications such as Office 365, Salesforce and our ticketing system. In addition, we leverage Centrify for provisioning user accounts into a couple of SSO apps including Office 365. Centrify addresses a number of key business problems revolving around identity management including the lifecycle management of user identities as well as the ease of access to key applications for our business users.
- Centrify makes it simple to ramp up new applications to the Identity Service. Case in point, Office 365 took a fraction of the time to set up when compared to the traditional ADFS configuration.
- Centrify Support and Account Success Management have been far and away the best experience compared to other vendors.
- The ability for Centrify to provision accounts for a couple of critical applications has really helped streamline our account creation and termination process.
- I would like to see more detailed error reporting when it comes to sync reports in order to quickly identify the root cause of directory sync issues.
- It's been a very positive impact on our ROI since it has enabled us to quickly onboard users to new applications. This has saved time from an IT perspective but has made life a lot easier for our end users.
- Microsoft and Ping
We chose Centrify over other vendors due to ease of implementation. The architecture is secure yet simple to deploy. In addition it was all completed at a very good price point.
Applications that can be configured to provision accounts using Centrify are well suited for the service since it further streamlines identity management. The Advanced Scripting feature in the Identity service makes it easier to configure applications that require certain attributes and is another scenario where the Centrify Service shines.