Ceridian Dayforce review
Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
Ceridian Dayforce is used by our organization to process payroll utilizing WFM, Benefits and Payroll.
We process a payroll almost every day due to the laws in Alaska and since we have layoffs almost every day when their fishing contracts end, this creates a lot of commits in Ceridian and we are able to have next day direct deposit.
- The ability to commit with next day direct deposit.
- The ability to create W2c's as needed, even though I only needed to submit a few.
- The payroll register has the data I need for researching taxes.
- Report writing, being able to add the fields I want without knowing how to select a different topic table.
- The My Pay Silverlight feature is faster than the new Payroll HTML feature.
- Being kicked out of the system frequently.
- Ability to reduce headcount within the Payroll department.
- Quicker importing for time data.
- Quicker commit times for layoff payrolls.