Dayforce implementation userhttps://www.trustradius.com/hr-managementCeridian DayforceUnspecified8.18801012019-07-02T19:57:15.272Z
Updated October 24, 2019
Dayforce implementation user
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
We use this across the whole organization. It controls time and attendance, payroll, benefits, performance reviews, onboarding paperwork, and i9 details. It's the best solution for a paperless work environment. It allows an employee's complete history record to be visible without pulling a file. It removes the time for filing documents and having to manually retrieve them.
- Form data: it allows you to use system or custom made forms. Helps allow managers at store level submit paperless request.
- Workflows: tied to a form, each workflow is custom with routing and notifications or conditions to ensure that what is submitted routes properly.
- Onboarding: allows for quick visibility to where progress is and who has completed.
- Forms to be mobile friendly
- Guided processes that can be edited after being published.
- Performance management to allow edits within qualifiers after posted.
- Great ROI at store level, managers no longer Hassel with hire packets and entering employee data manually.
- Employees have visibility of pay stubs and no longer need to request them from the office.
The solution to better process and on-time viability to employee data is great in this system. Could it have some areas improved, yes! And they are always updating to improve processes. Coming from where all data was entered manually to using Dayforce now. So much time saved and fewer data errors.