Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
We use Ceridian Dayforce in our US locations. We use it for managing payroll, time and attendance, 401k. It solves a lot of issues we were having with our old provider involving shift premiums and labor allocation percentages.
- Easy payroll entry to GL entry
- Quick support resolution - The pod system makes it so much easier to have a back-and-forth conversation and going back to the same people you've worked with before is very comforting.
- We use a BI reporting software and it isn't easy/possible to get data out of Ceridian for use by the BI service.
- It has increased efficiency in the payroll and HR group by reducing the amount of paperwork.
- An increase in efficiency from and automated approval workflows as well.
Overtime is a big thing at my company and with Dayforce we can track up-to-the-minute overtime and make adjustments to staffing in real-time.
It's very convenient to have everything in one place. Employees spend much less time searching and much less time needing assistance from HR.
Based on cost, it is well suited for medium to medium/large companies. Smaller companies would struggle to get a good ROI from Ceridian. A fully salaried workforce might also not require Ceridian's shift and time systems and would work with something simpler.