Overall Satisfaction with Church Community Builder
Church Community Builder is currently being used by our organization to keep track of our church members' contact information, to help church members connect with one another, and to even help us plan and coordinate church-wide events. Church Community Builder has specifically helped me in my department to stay in touch with Youth Ministry students and parents, as well as helping me guide individuals through our church membership process.
- Helps church members connect with one another.
- Provides church leaders with church members contact info readily and efficiently.
- Helps register attendance at retreats and other church events and functions.
- Mass email function is confusing.
- Mass texting function is confusing.
- Moving individuals along in the "process queue" is confusing.
- Contact information management.
- Conference and Event Registration.
- Helping individuals move through various application processes.
- It has helped us maintain healthy relationships with our various church members.
- It has helped us put on effective events which promote church morale.
- It has helped us add more members to our growing church body.
Far and away, Church Community Builder is an incredibly superior product to PowerChurch. PowerChurch did not nearly feature all of the useful tools that Church Community Builder offers. Church Community Builder's greatest advantage over PowerChurch would be its accompanying Lead App, which allows me as a Pastor to easily pull up the contact information of any church member simply from my iPhone - PowerChurch didn't offer anything even remotely that useful. Choosing Church Community Builder was a clear no brainer.
Do you think Church Community Builder delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Church Community Builder's feature set?
Did Church Community Builder live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Church Community Builder go as expected?
Would you buy Church Community Builder again?
Church Community Builder is incredibly helpful in keeping track of the contact information of many church members. It is especially useful to the pastors of large churches, particularly when combined with the accompanying "Lead app." I definitely love the feature wherein Church Community Builder can demonstrate the familial relationships between various members within the church. If you're a pastor at a fairly sizable church, you should definitely check out Church Community Builder!