If you have cisco why choose others
February 21, 2022
If you have cisco why choose others
BoxinallInformation Technology & Services, 51-200 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Cisco 3504 WLAN Controller
I'm a big fan of the brand Cisco, and I'm always looking for ways to improve my wireless network at home and in our office. I was tired of the wireless network that didn't work well in my house, so I began to look for a new model of a wireless access point to solve the problem. I came to the conclusion that the Cisco 3504 provided the best solution, and I bought it. I'm buying it because it is the best wireless access point on the market and it is the most reliable. I had to change some new APs, and it helped me solve the problem in less than half an hour
- I had to change some new APs and it helped me solve the problem in less than half an hour
- Cisco 3504 wlan controller is a new generation wireless controller that can control up to 3504 access points and is made up of the latest technology. It's easy to use and configure, and allows you to control your wireless network from anywhere.
- I must say that I am impressed with the Cisco WLC 5520. The wireless network is very important for us. We have about 1000 clients and we work in several offices. With this device we are able to control, manage and administer all the wireless networks of the company in a very efficient way.
- I have been using the Cisco 3504 wlan controller for about 1 years now. I have found it to be very reliable, but cumbersome to setup and configure. The GUI is not very user friendly, but if you configure it a few times you get used to it. It is lacking in some of the latest features that are offered by other vendors. The power usage is pretty good and the amount of AP's you can add is pretty standard
- Cisco is everywhere. If you are looking for WLAN, Switching, or other related products, Cisco is the 800 pound gorilla in the room. With this in mind, you'd figure that their wireless controller would be their flagship product, right? Unfortunately, this is not the case. For the price point, the 3504 is a pretty lackluster product.
- I was given the task to setup a new wifi network in a very large building. With many departments and a complicated layout, we needed to have a solid router to handle all of the network traffic and throughput. I was given the task to find a reliable, robust and cost-effective solution. With the Cisco 3504 WLAN Controller, I was easily able to setup an autonomous access point with a few clicks. The cloud based controller software was easy to use and had many features I was able to utilize and control, all other things are perfect .
- 11ac APs are supported. Access to the network is extremely stable.
- The park of APs is managed and automated by this person.Authentication and entrance permissions that are both strong.
- It's great for hopping around from one environment to the next.It can control up to 1,500 access points on a wifi network.
- Licenses are not required for the High Availability Controller.
- The WLAN controller is a great tool for wireless network administration. With the Cisco Wireless Controller, we can quickly configure and manage all Cisco access points. It's also very easy to set up and manage. The Wlan Controller is a must-have for all our wireless network design.
- The WLAN Controller is a really useful device, it's easy to use and the setup is clear. The 3504 we use has 4 interfaces, we use 2 for data, one for management and one for failover. The wireless controller is very reliable, it will not let your network down. The only downside is that it can be a little bit slow when you need to add a lot of new access points.
- Cisco 3504 Wireless Controller is a great tool for managing WLANs. The controller allows you to manage a large number of access points and allows you to very quickly manage and configure all devices in the network and have one of the most important components of the system. The controller is easy to use and supports a large number of connections and devices.
The Cisco 3504 Controller is easy to deploy and use. It was very easy to deploy and integrate with our wireless network. The wireless controller 3504 is a wireless controller that we can use to manage all access points. The Cisco 3504 wireless controller is a network device that is part of the Cisco wireless network. The controller manages all the network equipment connected to it. It is a compact device that can manage around 100 access points. It is a robust device that can be integrated into the wireless network. could have never imagined that wireless controller is so helpful in wireless networks. We have been using it for almost a year. We have 18 access points in the campus and everything works as it should. I didn't need to do any configuration on the APs. The controller does it for me. The controller is easy to manage and configure. It is perfect for small and mid-sized networks. The Cisco 3504 is working flawlessly. I'm very satisfied with it.
Do you think Cisco 3504 WLAN Controller delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco 3504 WLAN Controller's feature set?
Did Cisco 3504 WLAN Controller live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco 3504 WLAN Controller go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco 3504 WLAN Controller again?
I was given the task to setup a new wifi network in a very large building. With many departments and a complicated layout, we needed to have a solid router to handle all of the network traffic and throughput. I was given the task to find a reliable, robust and cost-effective solution. With the Cisco 3504 WLAN Controller, I was easily able to setup an autonomous access point with a few clicks. The cloud based controller software was easy to use and had many features I was able to utilize and control.