Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Webex DX80
With the COVID-19 restrictions we suddenly needed a way to easily meet and collaborate from home. We were already using Cisco Teams so we decided to buy some DX80s to facilitate our staff working from home and enable them to participate in meeting and planning sessions with a great screen which also doubles as a 2nd display.
- Easy of use is unsurpassed
- Excellent video/audio, we used the dx80 for official video interviews
- Whiteboarding and WebEx Teams integration is seemless
- Lacking fancy features like background blurrying and MS Teams integration ( available on the desk pro device)
- During setup the difference between registering the device as either s perdonal or room device wasn't clear untill I wasn't able to perform certain actions such as teansferring a meeting from mobile to dx80. I had to reset and re-register the device in room mode to get it to work as I expected.
Do you think Cisco Webex DX80 (discontinued) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Webex DX80 (discontinued)'s feature set?
Did Cisco Webex DX80 (discontinued) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco Webex DX80 (discontinued) go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Webex DX80 (discontinued) again?