Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Webex Room Phone
The Room Phone is used to join Cisco Webex meetings and place inbound/outbound calls from Cisco Unified Communications Manager. It is dual-registered with the Cisco Webex cloud and on-prem UCM.
- Easy Webex join experience like the Webex app and room devices
- Large, color display with a familiar Webex look and feel
- Easy setup and management with Webex Control Hub cloud and Unified CM on-prem
- High end audio experience
- Proximity integration for meeting join and screen sharing
- Currently no video presentation on external HDMI screen
I've use a lot of the Webex Room devices and the Room Phone is a great transition for the traditional conference phone to a modern UI and platform with Control Hub integration. Like all the other major OS platforms out there, the push to unify the user interface has some real advantages and I think that Cisco is accomplishing that goal here.
Do you think Cisco Room Phone delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Room Phone's feature set?
Did Cisco Room Phone live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco Room Phone go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Room Phone again?
The Webex Room Phone is a great option for both traditional audio-only conference rooms that need a refresh and/or small huddle spaces where video isn't needed. It has the added benefit of connecting with an external display for screen sharing either wired or wireless. The Room Phone interface does a great job of combining the traditional conference room TUI experience with the modern "RoomOS" interface, so that users familiar with either platform will have no issue using the device.