SaaS Project Management Software is the present and future - Clarizen is representative of that beliefhttps://www.trustradius.com/project-managementClarizenUnspecified8721012015-03-16T16:41:34.894Z
March 16, 2015
SaaS Project Management Software is the present and future - Clarizen is representative of that belief
Score 10 out of 101
v6 - Enterprise
- All; Excel Add-in, Task Form, Auto assign, Data Loader, Box, and other custom functions/ automation
Overall Satisfaction with Clarizen
Clarizen was first implemented to fulfill a need within the Web Production/ Web Marketing organization as a way to manage KTLO activities. It quickly morphed in the central tool for managing all work streams, programs, projects and maintenance. With our success of using it to ring a multi-year, multi-million dollar project to market, several other groups/ PMOs within the organization took interest and began adopting Clarizen. Principally, it allowed for high visibility and predictability into project health, while allowing improved communication within project teams.
- Exceptional UX, with a high degree of client accessible customization allowed us to tailor the experience and workflows to our unique business needs.
- Communication integration and capture, with document association allowed remote/off-shore teams to be more effective. As a more open system we were free to choose a technology for document management that worked best for us; rather than a proprietary system which Clarizen replaced.
- Client engagement; extremely responsive to feature requests, and worked collaboratively with us to match the tool to our needs. I've never worked with a professional services team who was so willing to teach me how to fish when it came to running and customizing the tool.
- They may have already addressed this since I last worked with the tool; agile and particularly hybrid project methods are becoming more common. Their initial capability in 2013 was a little weak in this area when compared to software specific tools such as Jira.
- Increased efficiency across the organization.
- Remote/ off-shore team enablement
I never really came across an issue that couldn't be addressed via customization, and or an app from the marketplace. Workflow automation is the most complex piece to implement, so if your organization needs it you should be very clear in explaining how you need to leverage the tool upfront. We experienced some initial delay by not looking inward before trying to kick off implementation.