Overall Satisfaction with Clear Analytics
In our business, we use Clear Analytics to be able to get different reports on a variety of metrics and use this data to generate extensive and well-detailed analytics. We are able to use Excel in a different and more powerful way as Clear Analytics provides great tools to organize the data in Excel in a clearer way with no margin error because the automation directly extracts all the information from the spreadsheets or any other platform where the data is stored, as well as using it as an instrument to share data with different team members at the same time without there being issues on limited usage or editing, which is something essential for us because we have quite a few members working on data analysis which needs to work simultaneously!
- Quick management of the data through Excel thanks to the tools Clear Analytics provides such as filtering different information for an easier view.
- Ability to add new KPIs to measure different areas of our business.
- Drag and drop tool which makes an easier usage of Excel.
- Cost-effective. I find Clear Analytics to be affordable considering the number of features added and the unlimited sharing and editing it provides.
- New employees have had a hard time understanding how to use Clear Analytics, which lacks beginner-friendly guides and it results in a more extensive training time for us.
- It requires an extensive knowledge of Excel prior to using this software.
- Thanks to Clear Analytics, our team has been able to manage our data quickly and save us time manually entering every single piece of data that comes from another platform or even on Excel. I have been able to add new indicators in order to analyze different states of our sales and our improvement with our customers per region as well as being able to quickly generate and share reports with different team members. We saw results almost immediately and it has been a way to keep everything stored safely and at the same time be able to manage it easily without information getting lost or corrupted, which was our main fear.
We didn’t choose this software because we found it didn’t adjust to what we really needed to do as a small business.
Do you think Clear Analytics delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Clear Analytics's feature set?
Did Clear Analytics live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Clear Analytics go as expected?
Would you buy Clear Analytics again?
Clear Analytics has been effortless for me to implement in my daily routine and although it did take time training juniors so they can use the solution too, I find Clear Analytics to be quite easy to use once it’s all set up and it’s understood how it works. There are no difficulties with the solution and it does what it’s supposed to do.
I haven’t had many occasions in which I had to contact Clear Analytics’ support team, but the times I did inquire about different questions while I was training juniors they were very kind and quickly answered the doubts we had. I also had to contact the vendor team when we first decided on purchasing this solution and again, it was a nice experience overall.
I would recommend this solution to anyone working with extensive data and requires something that makes the process of creating reports faster and without causing mistakes, which often happens if everything’s done manually. It saves time by providing an automated feature and enables sharing without the need to use emails.