Overall Satisfaction with Clear Analytics
Clear Analytics is a business intelligence and data management platform built on the concept of self-service data governance. Unlike the other similar BI solutions, it offers extraction of data from a wide variety of sources whether the data is stored in the cloud or on physical premises. It has the ability to transform the data for meaningful data analysis which can be converted into powerful visualizations. It offers a subscription plan for various editions such as Small Business and Team plans in which you can opt for the fixed monthly and yearly rates according to the requirements. It also offers the API integration feature in which users can easily integrate any 3rd party applications and tools. We are working on a large data analytics program where we are integrating multiple data sources into our platform for data analytics.
- Provides data security, governance, and compliance.
- Flexibility to create ad-hoc reports.
- Auto-refresh data can be set up for any frequency.
- Integration with other 3rd party applications such as Power BI.
- Great customer support and services.
- Addition of OLAP (Online Analytical Processing) is highly required.
- Require advance data analytics features such as predictive and descriptive analysis.
- Addition of smart and advanced visualizations.
- Reports must be shared without Power BI.
- Pricing plan for Team edition subscription.
- The subscription plans are clear to understand (+ROI).
- Customer support and services are good (+ROI).
- User can't share reports without Power BI solution (-ROI).
- No mobile app (Android and iOS) is available.
Do you think Clear Analytics delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Clear Analytics's feature set?
Did Clear Analytics live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Clear Analytics go as expected?
Would you buy Clear Analytics again?
Clear Analytics is easy to use BI solution. Users can prepare reports as required and share them with the help of Power BI. It can integrate with almost any source data for data analytics and visualizations. It has great UI and any non-technical person with some initial training can start working on it. Overall a good solution.
Clear Analytics has very good team members in Consulting as well as in Customer Support. The support agents are capable of providing the required resolution of your queries in a timeline provides. They have a clear understanding of the product and its features, and they are friendly in nature. However, for some advanced or level 2/3-based queries, they required some more time to respond, which is ok.
Clear Analytics has almost all the features which are mostly required by the organizations for their data analytics and transformation activities. Clear Analytics is built on the support of a parallel query engine which makes it handle large volume requests and also provides optimized results. However, every solution has some limitations, Clear Analytics lacks advanced features such as Predictive Analytics which is a very demanding feature in the market as most organizations are adopting AI/ML automation for their businesses. Also, it needs to add a lot of advanced visualizations so that the user has the choice of selection. Overall a good solution to be recommended.