Overall Satisfaction with ClickMeeting
Marketing developed a new webinars series and trialed Clickmeeting as our dedicated webinar platform. We were looking for good functionality and value for money.
- Good functionality.
- Flexible packages.
- While we successfully trialed the platform, it failed on the day of our webinar to allow our second presenter to successfully join. We could see him as a presenter, but couldn't get video or audio from him. This was after 30 mins of mad panic from my team to get the problem resolved.
- We had to go live by holding an iPhone up to the host's mic, as we were in different locations.
- Once we did go live we encountered a second issue. Many of our participants started to complain in chat that the feed was stalling every 40 seconds for about 2-3 seconds. While we had excellent feedback on our content, many ended up leaving because of the platform issues.
- We lost the marketing budget acquiring an audience and giving a bad impression.
- We have lost opportunities. How can you follow up leads as a marketing company if you can never put on a good event?
We would not use it again.