Review: "ClickMeeting Offers Consistency, Creativity, and Uncomplicated Webinars!"https://www.trustradius.com/web-conferencingClickMeetingUnspecified8.3101012018-07-06T21:57:37.434Z
Overall Satisfaction with ClickMeeting
I use ClickMeeting for several of my clients across varying industries. For some clients, we use the platform to schedule brief conference calls; for other clients, we hold weekly webinar presentations for up to 1,000 attendees (and sometimes even more). ClickMeeting helps me serve my clients by allowing them to connect with their audience and their membership.
- Branding. Most platforms don't allow you the same flexibility in branding the webinar room as ClickMeeting. This makes your visitors enjoy a seamless experience from your website to your webcasts.
- Lightweight. There are no downloads required from the viewer's end at all (unlike other major platforms). This allows for a quick, easy experience for everyone logging in for the first time. It also eliminates many firewall issues that may exist on workplace computers.
- Customizable. You can literally reshape the way the presentation screen appears for your webcasts, with the ability to save different layouts and reuse them based on your needs. This makes it easy to execute several different types of web-based events without trying to fit your presentation model into a specific mold.
- Individual Audio Controls. I'd love to be able to adjust the audio for each of the presenters within the platform, as the host. Not all presenters are tech savvy and sometimes don't know how to adjust this themselves.
- Additional Saved Color Schemes. I'd love to be able to create/save multiple custom color schemes that I can use for various events instead of a single one.
- ClickMeeting has allowed my clients to implement weekly educational webinar events to their memberships, which have been unanimously ranked as the top member benefit and continue to be a basis for member growth.
- ClickMeeting has allowed me, as a business, to engage new clients with live development demos that have helped to influence purchasing decisions.
ClickMeeting offers the most comprehensive feature set with the most affordable price, every time. It's robust, allows for custom branding, and - most importantly - is routinely stable. Other platforms require bulky downloads, allow little in the way of branding, and can sometimes be spotty.
Launching and executing a webinar is easy and takes literally five seconds. The entire user experience is virtually seamless, with a platform that's loaded with detailed statistics. You even have access to live online support that will assist you instantly (from your webinar room).
ClickMeeting Feature Ratings
High quality audio
High quality video
Low bandwidth requirements
Integrates with social media
Record meetings / events
Participant roles & permissions
Confidential attendee list