Overall Satisfaction with ClickMeeting
At TeachforJune Workshops, we use ClickMeeting for our live webinars and have been doing so for the past seven years. For us, it allows us to do remote training across the globe efficiently and inexpensively. We have seen ClickMeeting grow over the last few years, and it offers a relatively robust platform with a simple interface.
- Allows all users to use an implement without any specialized software.
- Is viewable from multiple platforms and devices.
- No desktop sharing on chromebooks or other non-Mac/non-Windows devices.
- The cost is relatively low for what we have been able to generate from ClickMeeting.
- Compared to similar platforms, ClickMeeting has been quite cost-effective.
For us, the ease-of-use and cost-effectiveness of ClickMeeting have outshined the other options we've tried. Many don't work well unless you are on a Mac or Windows machine, don't work well on mobile or Chromebooks, and require users to install software on their devices. ClickMeeting has been easy for our trainers to implement as well as our users to use.