Overall Satisfaction with CMiC Construction Platform
CMIC is used across our whole company, from accounting to job site supervisors.
- Accounts payable image workflow is nice once in place.
- The ability to export to Excel just about any screen of data is very useful.
- Pretty easy to "pickup" without a ton of training.
- Support is REALLY frustrating!
- On any given day, usually following an update, the system has some serious consistency and accuracy issues.
- Expensive and they hit you with all kinds of nickel and dime add-ons.
- I cannot comment on ROI as I only use the payroll and A/P modules.
- I can tell you that I've heard the CEO complain about the WIP being an issue.
After submitting a problem, they always come back with "do you have a screenshot?" Not every problem can be screen shot! And they have access to your system via the cloud so they need to start there instead of "throwing it back in your court". REALLY frustrating!
Do you think CMiC Construction Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CMiC Construction Platform's feature set?
Did CMiC Construction Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of CMiC Construction Platform go as expected?
Would you buy CMiC Construction Platform again?
Although I'm not a fan of CMIC, I can see there's value but our co. is small enough that it doesn't justify the price. There are a lot of glitches and workarounds. For example, just in the last 2 weeks, the payroll module SUDDENLY chose to pay the OT at the regular rate and in one case, paid a rate that was old instead of using his current hourly rate. So random and impossible to trust the data when things like this happen.
Well suited for LARGE contractors. Very expensive for smaller businesses.