Channel Online Review
August 04, 2014
Channel Online Review
Score 4 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with CNET ChannelOnline
We utilize this cloud program for ERP purposes and it handles most of out business processes such as quotes, orders, ecommerce, account management, sales reporting, purchase orders and service orders. Our entire division of the company utilizes this program for most of the day. As an ERP it can handle almost all of our business problems with multiple modules bundled into one product.
- It handles most business functions so the value is definitely there.
- Account Management is really inconvenient and will cost you hours of pay if you're in a business with a relatively medium-high employee turnover.
- It won't easily integrate at all with your website.
- Lead Management is pretty much non existent.
- Quotes and orders are fairly easy to manage so employee efficiency could rise.
- Training and readily available documentation on ChannelOnline is weak. This is especially true for new features.
Updates aren't valuable and don't see us ever being ahead of the competition with this solution. Feature enhancements that are released are just attempts to stay relevant with other ERPs in the industry. If you're trying to take your company to the next level this isn't going to be your solution unless you're a very small company.
It would be ideal for a small solution provider looking for an entry level option to handle many of the company's functions at the same time. If customer relationship management, sales reporting, having a indexed eCommerce site, or having the ability to connect to 3rd party solutions is important to you; I would not go with ChannelOnline.
CNET ChannelOnline Support
Support Staff is very nice and friendly. Most are knowledgeable but other than phone support they're lacking in every category.
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Not kept informed
Yes - Rarely.
Their phone support is always friendly and knowledgeable. They will never try to rush you off the phone or feel ignorant.
Using CNET ChannelOnline
The interface is pretty easy to use and get used to. It's the lack of account, product and customer management usability that hinders ChannelOnline.
Technical support not required
Do not like to use
Difficult to use
Not well integrated
- Building a quote
- Converting Orders
- Finding product information and documentation
- Sales Reporting
- Account Management
- Custom Product Management
CNET ChannelOnline Reliability
New features are released twice a year. Often these releases are fixing bugs and will rarely be an enhancement that will take your company to another level of effectiveness.
We are down for 5-20 minutes once or twice a month.