CoConstruct the Future
March 09, 2019
CoConstruct the Future
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with CoConstruct
CoConstruct is used by construction companies, home-builders, re-modelers, etc. as a project, financial and client management system. The program allows each user to enter a single item in the estimating system, which is then carried directly through the estimate, specifications, selections, bids, change orders, budgets, etc. without having to reenter the input. Furthermore, the system has financial, scheduling and communication capabilities.
- The BEST customer service.
- Master for communication and organization, i.e. schedules, timelines, pictures, plans, you name it.
- Assists with transparency for the owner, it's easy to understand as well.
- The mobile app could use some further development.
- Flexible software, therefore it requires time to set up the project how you desire.
- The integration with Quickbooks is limited.
- Helps to keep the schedule on track.
- Allows for ease of communication, eliminating open ends within the project team.
- One time entry with information carrying though different aspects of the project, saving time and money!
CoConstruct is the only single-entry estimating system that allows each user to enter a piece of information once, and have that data flow directly from the estimate, specifications, selections, bids, change orders, budgets, and to and from QuickBooks with no double entry! It also has various other capabilities as well, such as scheduling, communication, portals, files, photos, to-dos, time clock, job log, warranty and more - making it a total stand out from the competition!
CoConstruct allows users to work with ease regarding project estimates, specifications, selections, bids, change orders, budgets, etc. with no double entry. A subscription includes the fully integrated financial system for streamlining scheduling, communication, client and subcontractor portals, files, photos, to-dos, time clock, job log, warranty, and more. The construction industry requires detailed attention to both the office and job-site. Users can easily schedule, organize and maintain information throughout the construction process. Subcontractors may require some training or orientation if they are not familiar with the software.