Overall Satisfaction with Coda
We currently use Coda to collect all our SOPs for different corporate roles. I find the search engine of the program can be improved to be more intuitive. I have found myself checking multiple documents before actually finding the specific information/manual I want to access. Unless the specific keywords of the manual are typed as part of my search, I would have to ask other teams to share the actual link to access the information needed. I really enjoy having the option to expand and contract titles and subtitles in order to have a wider view of the information and expand the specific subject needed.
- I really enjoy having the option to expand and contract titles and subtitles in order to have a wider view of the information and expand the specific subject needed.
- Being an online tool accessible to many users.
- Intuitive to find information through similar key words, not necessarily exact.
- Speed when showing the contents, somethings it can lag.
- Possibility of centralizing information.
- Ability to edit content.
Do you think Coda delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Coda's feature set?
Did Coda live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Coda go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Coda again?
When trying to save and share a higher amount of information without having to use computer space.