Overall Satisfaction with Conductor Searchlight
Our marketing team uses Conductor primarily as a content and SEO tool. Our paid, social and analytics teams also have access. We use it to identify content opportunities and to track how well our content is performing.
- Keyword research - trended search volume, journey stage, competition, related phrases and questions
- Support team - customized reports each month from their support team based on your requests looking at technical, keyword research, competitive insights, recommendations, etc.
- Reporting - Robust reporting features
- Content integration - More holistic picture of how content and SEO work together
- There's a learning curve to the system so takes a little bit to get proficient in using it
The data has been very helpful. We use parts of Conductor's data for our monthly marketing report. It also integrates with other analytics tools.
Our content writers are all trained in SEO and use Conductor to do SEO research - it makes our content much stronger.
The customer service is fantastic. In addition to the onboarding training, they offer certification and ongoing monthly support calls. Depending on your service agreement, you can ask for a certain number of reports each month for the team to build out.
I have used other tools but liked Conductor's holistic approach between content and SEO.
If you already have content marketing in place, Conductor can really help you get more value out of what you are doing. If you are starting from the ground up, it can help you identify opportunities and see what competitors are doing. It also helps show the ROI of content and SEO efforts to upper management.