Updated April 08, 2015
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Confirmit
Confirmit is the main tool that we use for gathering data in our company, It is used by different departments across the organization, such as Survey Programming, Quality Managers, Data Processing and Project Management. It's a great and very simple to use tool, since most of these departments are not computer/technology professionals. The learning curve is great, as it is fast to get people familiarized with it. Bad side of it, as every software, it has bugs and glitches, which sometimes lead to missing data and could lead to problems with our costumers, or monetary loses in the company.
- Confirmit is extremely easy to learn and their layout is very clean and intuitive.
- It makes programmers work faster, since it has a lot of "extra" features to make each screen of the survey look and work better.
- Confirmit has shown great updates during the 2 years that I've been using it, their team is extremely helpful and it's always looking forward to make things better for everyone.
- Ensure correct data collection. This is Confirmit's main goal, and which sometimes fails to succeed.
- Integrated data back-up service. It would be great if we could look at the data from a couple days previous.
- Interactive layout creator. Current layout creator is really "squared" as we say, it needs more flexibility with all the incoming technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Confirmit has shown a great employee efficiency, the users can work by themselves on it faster than expected.
- It provides a lot of services for the different areas of the company, so we don't have to spend additional money of many different platforms.
Confirmit provides more flexibility and a better system to manage the data. It allows handling the database and merging with our internal systems very easily, while other products can't support such functionality.