Product Focus vs. Customer Focus
Updated December 04, 2015
Product Focus vs. Customer Focus
Score 7 out of 10
- Action Management
- Active Dashboards
Overall Satisfaction with Confirmit
My company uses the Confirmit Horizons platform to distribute and display the results of customer satisfaction surveys for one of our major clients. It is being used by the client through our research department and provides access to view, interact, and analyze current and historical data to help their teams make informed decisions instantaneously.
- The project/account managers have done a good job helping translate our program needs and requirements into functional/effective tools.
- The Authoring account has been one of the most useful tools of our package with Confirmit. As a professional user I am able to manage individual users within our clients database. I can customize each users access to determine how much information they should have access to.
- The how-to-guides that are available to help explain the software are very useful. When first introduced to the Horizons platform there were some growing pains trying to learn the ins and outs of the reportal. I was able to go into the guides and find exactly what I needed without having to reach out to the support team.
- The reportal solution has been extremely useful for monitoring and managing our clients' Voice of the Customer program. It provides our users access to the most recent survey results in an easy to understand format using customizable filters and tables. It isn't overly complicated and is very user friendly.
- Rarely, there have been data integrity issues using the Reportal and Active Dashboard. From our experience are usually programming flaws but for some reason there is no clear flow between the data expected to be displayed in these platforms.
- Communication back and forth can be a challenge sometimes. Not every client of Confirmit's has a technical background in software which I think they sometimes forget.
- After the growing pains of the transition we have been able to get results to our clients faster.
- We have had rare instances of negative feedback from users given the data integrity issues.
They have done a good job at helping us maintain the integrity of the project while transitioning to a completely new platform. Our Voice of the Customer program happens to consist of multiple surveys within one "master" so I guess logistically it could be considered complex.
Confirmit Feature Ratings
Evaluating Confirmit and Competitors
Yes - Technically we replaced one Confirmit system for another. We transitioned from the CustomerSat platform to the Horizons platform because of user accessibility. Horizons was to be a more user friendly atmosphere for viewing data.
The support team is responsive and I can tell that they are actually trying to help get to the heart of the issues before making us try every possible solution available. They ask the right questions and test things before coming back to us with proposals. I like the support team at Confirmit.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
Support cares about my success
Yes - Yes, we were having issues with users not being able to access the system via Internet Explorer. It turned out that these users had very out of data versions of the program and that all they needed to do was update them. Support had this taken care of within minutes of the request.