September 22, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
- Learning Suite
Overall Satisfaction with Cornerstone OnDemand
We are using it within our organization, but also providing learning and content to the general public, too. We needed a solution to leverage our prevention curriculum to the masses and Cornerstone was able to provide this solution to us. We were able to sell our training content via Cornerstone OnDemand as a means of revenue for our nonprofit, too.
- Ease of access
- Excellent client support
- Improvements to their extended enterprise suite
- Ability to add/publish larger files/videos on the site
- Continued enhancements around the users transcript. It looks a bit outdated currently
- We have the ability to expand our reach.
- We're able to easily upload new courses and content.
- Gives us the ability to utilize our user registry to email about upcoming initiatives and keep users engaged.
Despite the few cons I mentioned, my overall experience with Cornerstone has been incredibly positive. Our CSM is very attentive and solution oriented. Anytime I've had an issue their client success center and staff have been able to resolve it. They continually work to improve the LMS and do seem to listen to client suggestions.