One of the best choice for CSM
October 25, 2021
One of the best choice for CSM
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with CustomerSuccessBox
We have around 35 CSMs which are using csbox for the last 7 months. I have implemented this software and currently now managing complete software. Csbox has solved most of the problems which we were facing since we are a large team. It manages the portfolio of each csm very nicely, once you linked your product engagement data with csbox it will start recording the client activities of your website in csbox just like Google Analytics, by using this data you can actually predict clients behaviour of using your software and you can define product health with the product engagement data. Which really helpful to csms to identify their potential and dormant clients and then according to you can pitch your clients for upselling and predict churn respectively. You can also Relationship health based on your calling frequency. Syncing calendars will help you link the email communication with clients in csbox. Also, the journey is a kind of automation feature where you can automatically send an email template to your clients, auto-enrollment in the playbook, auto-assignment accounts to different csms etc. I have automated 7,8 manual tasks with this journey features.
- Journey feature will help you automate your manual tasks like auto csm assignments, auto playbook enrolls, email alerts to your clients about new assignments or any set templates, etc.
- Making a playbook of your process (must be consist of multiple steps) will help you give the visibility of how many clients are stuck in which steps and from when.
- They are using Metabase for making analytics dashboards where you can make your own dashboard with different filters like Csm activity report, churn dashboard, potential clients report and also using pulse feature in Metabase schedule your daily report to different required people.
- Health aggregation delay can be improved.
- Calling with csbox software can be improved, it makes touchpoint even if your call from csbox has not picked up, and accordingly changed relationship health.
- Add more analytics in the playbook like avg time taken to complete each step and there is no option of selecting multiple csms in the filter.
- Positive impact is that now we know the potential of our clients and accordingly we can upsell, also we can identify our dormant clients which we can identify early and that can help in retention of those clients.
- Our churn no. is improved
- No negative impact on business overall is good experience and positive impact.
Do you think CustomerSuccessBox delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CustomerSuccessBox's feature set?
Did CustomerSuccessBox live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of CustomerSuccessBox go as expected?
Would you buy CustomerSuccessBox again?
It's very easy to use csbox, once you get proper training. You can easily customize your portfolio even customize your list of clients and arrange the basic columns. You can easily make different filters on the account page just as simple as you use filters on Excel sheet. Easily create reminder tasks for you with the due date on them and csbox will alert you even before the due date.
The overall experience of using csbox as an admin is quite good software has enough features and is just perfect for customers success managers. CSMs can easily analyze their clients before making a call to the clients. Their support team is very helpful, most of the time I get an instant and same-day resolution of my queries.
Well suited for managing your portfolio of clients where you have all related information of a client in a page like all your past communications, all completed/ in-progress tasks, 90 days timeline graph of module/feature used, milestone completed, etc. Less appropriate is when you want to know the last 1 yr of module/feature used data, it can give you the last 3 months' data.