Overall Satisfaction with Cvent Abstract Management
We regularly gather groups and organize events in furtherance of our grant-making work. There are a number of logistics that need to be organized in preparation to track and prepare for this work. This includes payment/finances, meals, lodging, transportation, and the details regarding presentations and other related needs.
- Storing and organizing information.
- User friendly.
- Pricing is high but you get what you pay for.
- Some less computer-literate users have trouble.
- Very rare glitches.
- This has allowed us to do things that would have been impossible without.
- Cvent effectively fades into the background of the work itself, it’s simplicity makes itself “invisible."
- We know we can always rely on the product support team.
Do you think Cvent Abstract Management delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cvent Abstract Management's feature set?
Did Cvent Abstract Management live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cvent Abstract Management go as expected?
Would you buy Cvent Abstract Management again?
Preparing for conferences and gatherings is a demonstrated good use for this product. Similarly, other efforts that involve many moving pieces would be well-suited- projects with a number of different participants/authors, team retreats, and situations where there is a benefit to storing and organizing information in a decentralized way where no one person needs to bear that responsibility.