CX Social Reviews & Ratings | Pros & Cons by TrustRadiushttps://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementCX SocialUnspecified8151012019-02-27T17:20:59.975Z
February 27, 2019
CX Social Reviews & Ratings | Pros & Cons by TrustRadius
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with CX Social
My company uses CX Social to manage social accounts and create HQ Marketing strategies for clients and Businesses. There may be many social media tools available, but where CX Social shines for us is that it allows us to really create good, consistent engagement with our customers as a team. The analytics section is comprehensive, and makes it easy to step straight from the numbers and charts to actually engaging in the best way based on them on various social networks. It is a great asset to our company.
- CX Social is great for small scale social media management. The reporting and analytics platform is really impressive tapping it to some key metrics and making it relatable to specific campaigns.
- The data that Engagor shows about the performance of the users and team is incredibly precise and accurate.
- They also have an extremely good vendor for service support.
- It has a unique ability to combine customer engagement, social media monioring and analytics features for customer service and marketing.
- While customer support is good, I have seen better. But no big issue, as the analytics is excellent and it gets the job done.
- CX Social is a great tool but is also an expensive tool, so unless you are a huge agency with lots of accounts, I believe the fee will not be justified.
- Needs more detailed Response Time per user in Engagor and The interface could use more personalized settings: certain people and groups usually use the same filters and tags.
3 - I have a Marketing company and manage more than a hundred Social Media accounts for many clients each month and CX Social has helped my company keep up with the trends, engage with new potential clients at a very effective rate. Their analytics is by far one of the best and it delivers accurate data at a very good speed and rate and saves me tons of time. CX Social helps keep my clients satisfied.
- CX Social has enabled me to increase my client list by 5 percent as opposed to last year. My existing clients are so satisfied with their social accounts and monthly reports that they are eager to send consistently profitable referrals which my company has turned in to a 5 percent margin increase in profits.
- I have no bad reports about this Marketing tool. While it does has its cons as stated earlier. It is yet a very dependable and effective solution that delivers as aspected.
- It has been the most dependable Marketing and Social Media Management tools I have ever used.
While Sprout Social is a very good tool. CX Social is a bit more advanced and equipt to manage a large number of accounts and delivers far better data. CX Social has a far better dashboard and interface that is simple to access and use. It is more efficient than Sprout Social and their statistic module is better as well.
I give CX Social a 9 out of 10 because while it has its cons as any software or solution does. It is an overall unique and efficient Marketing and Social Media Management solution. They have a very fast improving rate so are practically receiving new features and is a very good tool for large companies with lots of social accounts to manage.