Reviews (1-25 of 302)
- User Friendly Desk Top Version - super easy to navigate through Agorapulse and self teach.
- Organization - provides easy ways to keep track of all social media account activity.
- Customer Service - the customer service of Agorapulse is super great. Always very responsive and willing to have meeting with team member to help them adapt to the app.
- Mobile Version - is less user friendly. Harder to like posts.
- Notifications - sends lots of emails that aren't accurate saying there are missed comments.
- Mobile Version again - I believe the app could be way more user friendly and more similar to the desktop version. It varies too much between the two.
- Being able to track your customers with Labels and Conversation History is great
- Sending push notifications to the Agorapulse app on your phone allows you to easily upload images to stories
- Assigning messages to other team members is a nice feature
- Robust analytics and reporting
- Being able to send videos to your phone/the Agorapulse app through the scheduling tool on the online dashboard
- The Agorapulse app is just not good--it needs a lot of improvements and added features
- Being able to see the user's social media profile (or a link to it) from Agorapulse directly
- Queueing content to create evergreen content.
- Answering all my social media comment from one inbox.
- Preview and edit posts for each social media channel to make them different before posting.
- Simple user interface, clean, and intuitive to use.
- When queueing content I can only choose one category for a single channel. When I queue content for multiple channels at the same time, I have to go back to the other channels and reassign the content to the particular category I want. That's a bit time-consuming and repetitive. It would be great if at the moment of queueing the content to different social media channels I could specify the categories for each channel at that point, so I don't have to go back and reassign the content that went to the "general" category to the relevant category I want to queue it into.
- Sometimes the interface disconnect and is a bit slow, but I guess it's probably due to a very heavy usage. That seems to happen at a certain time of the day, so I think it's probably the usage load that affect the performance.
- Reports and metrics.
- Assigning DMs to certain users.
- Taking notes on users.
- Can glitch if multiple people log in to main account.
- Cannot republish twitter posts.
- Cannot access DMs more than a week old.
- The content calendar is incredible - very streamlined, easy to navigate and organize.
- The reporting gives us everything we need all in one place. Very easy to find the exact metric I am looking for quickly.
- The content approval system is great for us as we have multiple content creators and I need to approve everything before it gets published.
- The time zone feature is one I would like to see improved on. I absolutely love the fact that I can toggle between time zones, but I would love it if the calendar would automatically show up in the time zone that the profile has set, and not default to the one I am currently in.
- I would love to be able to reorder photos that I have uploaded to create a multi-photo post. At the moment I need to upload them individually in the exact order I want them in. I cannot drag and drop into a new order.
- I would love to be able to add more competitors to watch on my account without having to pay more for each one. It's such a great feature, but not worth the amount, since we already pay $200 per month it seems like something that should be added on and included.
- Good overview of comments.
- Handy reports.
- Very good customer service.
- Posting/scheduling posts, they are not always compatible or possible (e.g., Instagram).
- Bit more information in results about how they are calculated.
- Possibility to add TikTok.
- Client support--amazing response time and always straight to the point. Very helpful.
- Well divided report section and customization.
- Good organized inboxes (filters, labels, expandable user cart).
- A little hard to find some answers on the website and bug identification (not communicated well enough).
- Report features could be expanded to be able to compare segment agents in greater detail.
Definitely would recommend it to a fast-growing company that maybe would like to have everything in one place.
- Customer service and support
- Ability to schedule content
- Ability to manage comments on content
- Wish there was a way to search past content posted by text query
- Hoping for Google My Business integration
- Ability to see what's already scheduled on a calendar when choosing the date a new post will be published
The reports also are a great thing, but I needed to create an individual report for every user I had.
- The reporting capabilities of the tool really make us look great. The ability to download a professional-looking report each month is just awesome!
- Posting images and videos to Instagram is a snap whether we do them online or from a mobile device.
- Posting to Facebook and Twitter is a seamless process. The ability to upload posts in bulk can streamline our process.
- We occasionally have some issues posting to LinkedIn and tagging LinkedIn users. But, we've always assumed this was because of LinkedIn's API.
- The Agorapulse Knowledgebase could be a bit more robust to relieve the support team of some questions one would normally find elsewhere.
- AgoraPulse has some awesome reporting tools. Helps us save money instead of getting another reporting software.
- AgoraPulse has the feature of saving common replies to any of our client's customers comments or questions.
- AgoraPulse is very affordable when you compare it to the other software on the market for agencies.
- I wish AgoraPulse's reporting was dynamic like a dashboard sort of like Cyfe.
- I wish the reporting on AgoraPulse could be automated to send to our clients emails weekly or monthly.
- I wish we could white label the reports before we download them, as well as remove metrics we don't care about.
- They provide detailed data reports. I love being able to track followers, engagement and more through one program. It’s easy to read so my boss can also understand and it’s accurate in the information.
- Everything is very organized. I’ve tried other programs that do the same stuff but the layout is just messy and confusing.
- It would be nice if I could have a way to layout content. So for example, Instagram is very visual. It’d be cool to be able to see just the images and how they flow with one another.
- Reporting - Easy to export and understand reporting features.
- Scheduling - Easily see what is scheduled or has already posted.
- Exporting scheduled posts - I would love to be able to send a "schedule" of posts that have been scheduled but not posted to businesses.
- Save posts as draft - Sometimes I am not always ready to schedule, so I would love to see a "save to draft" feature.
- Scheduling organic social media content across multiple platforms.
- Customized social media reports.
- Integration with a variety of different platforms.
- User-friendly interface.
- No grid preview for Instagram.
- No integration with Google My Business.
- Automation for reporting on a monthly basis.
- Approval process is streamlined and easy to use.
- Logging in to the Agorapulse (one platform) to review and reply to all comments is a time saver! Helps to keep me from going down the rabbit hole on Facebook and Instagram!
- The reports are fantastic. I'm a visual learner, so the graphs really help me see clearly when my posts are performing well.
- It's frustrating that we can't schedule video content on our LinkedIn profiles.
- Other platforms like PromoRepublic have curated content broken down by category and platforms. It's really nice. Even if I don't use it, it does inspire me.
- Everything in one location.
- Easy to schedule.
- Easy to review.
- Cannot bulk publish text & links with images.
- Cannot look up all banned users (Facebook) easily and un-ban within the program.
- Cannot edit multiple identical post times.
- Multiple posts on multiple platforms
- Extended analytical information
- Calendar overview
- Bulk post import
- No combined analytics overview
- LinkedIn posts have to be separately composed due to image proportions
- Still lacks more social platforms
Agorapulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Agorapulse?
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.
Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.
The vendor states that thousands of agencies take advantage of Agorapulse's Agency Love program, which includes resources to attract more clients, improve ROI, increase revenue, and master social media management.
Agorapulse Videos (4)
Starting Price: $99
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
**Pro plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Premium plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **Enterprise plan: 40+ profiles, 8+ users
Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Agorapulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Agorapulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish|