Reviews (1-25 of 208)
- The reporting covers all the metrics you need and allows you to modify the reports as you wish by downloading them as a PowerPoint file.
- One of the main things we love about AgoraPulse is that they seem to have high standards for their quality control and customer service. They don't roll out new features unless they work 100% and if there is an issue they are on top of it right away and with ample communication.
- No more wondering if you've seen every comment or message. AgoraPulse's system allows you to ensure you have responded to every item no matter what the client has done on their end.
- I would like to see a grid preview for Instagram that allows you to drag and drop the order of the posts.
- I would like to see the ability to provide a client a link to their planned/scheduled content for viewing and/or approval without the need to make them a member of the team.
- I would like the ability to create and save hashtag groups for each profile.
- Easily and quickly upload as many pieces of content as I want, rather than upload one at a time.
- The preview feature gives me great confidence that I know exactly what people will see when I post.
- Customer service is very responsive and quick to help.
- I can easily perform social listening to follow more than just my own platforms.
- The mobile app is not nearly as intuitive as the desktop platform, making it frustrating to use on the go.
- It would be great if they had various features that platforms have like polling, GIFs, and more.
- I trial-ran many standard and well-known social media dashboards before choosing Agorapulse. Previous to my current role, I also used Agorapulse in another workplace - this is where I researched the best dashboard. The stand out feature for me is the ability to reply to posts within the dashboard.
- It is also super reliable - I have repeatedly, in other roles, found Hootsuite to be buggy on scheduling and complicated in visual set up.
- Agorapulse also has a live chat so any issues are responded to and dealt with quickly.
- They offer a non-profit discount which was one of the main factors I wanted to use it in my current role.
- I can't like or respond to Instagram posts in the dashboard - I have to use the open in Instagram function.
- LinkedIn tagging isn't available as far as I'm aware.
- It doesn't show me individual likes on posts.
- Calendar view allows us to easily see what is scheduled.
- The ability to have all social profiles listed in one place.
- Mass uploading of social posts, including the appropriate image, would be useful.
- Mass updating of all scheduled posts to make changes or updates.
- Download past post into a format that will allow for minor changes with the ability to then re-upload.
- The interface is especially clean and easy to navigate.
- Notifications are easy to see and find.
- Scrolling through collected data and interpreting information is simple.
- Toggling between platforms for similar information is straightforward.
- I would like to be able to post videos to Instagram via AgoraPulse and multiple images.
Their scheduling tool for Facebook and Twitter is also incredibly useful and makes life easier, especially to schedule posts for weekends and when you're away from the office. Hopefully this will extend to include Instagram soon!
- Scheduling - easy to use and makes life easier
- Responding to customers
- Tracking analytics
- Would be great to include Instagram in automatic scheduling
- Analytics are not updated live and are slightly delayed
- Doesn't include Instagram DM in responses
AgoraPulse has been a phenomenal tool in our business thanks to its versatile, user-friendly platform and functions. We especially appreciate having our post scheduling, social listening, inbox/comment management and reporting all happening on a single platform.
- The team at AgoraPulse has also been fantastic with communication.
- All responses to our questions or troubleshooting of issues have been prompt, taking no longer than 24 hours to resolve.
- I'd recommend the software especially to companies with smaller teams, given how easy to use and exhaustive it is with all aspects of social media management.
- The fans and followers tool is useful to see everyone who's interacted with a social media profile lately and helps keep the audience engaged.
- Instagram posting of videos
- Automated responses
- Multiple photo posts to Instagram
- Un-prompted posting of scheduled posts on Instagram
Better for smaller agencies that handle several accounts for a single client.
Not recommended for larger agencies where several clients may request continued individual access to their social profile data.
This addresses the overall issue of team communication and collaboration among our small team. Our team can assign and [access] the schedule from the comfort of their phones.
- The platform and user interface is easy to use and get familiar with (fast learning curve)
- You can access AgoraPulse via iOS and literally update and reply from your phone (makes accessibility a lot easier).
- Reporting is extremely customizable and very well designed for all our customers.
- We managed several accounts, and as a small team that wears all the hats in the company, we often would neglect an account and it would not have content scheduled for weeks. If AgoraPulse could have a way to notify us (small agency) when content is not scheduled it could have caused a lot of internal issues.
- Not being able to upload multiple images on 1 post for IG was a real pain. (not sure if any SMM software does this)
- At times, AgoraPulse would be buggy and crash or content would not get posted after refreshing post that was scheduled.
Where I believe AgoraPulse can improve is to offer more features such as a month content calendar that gives clients the option to go on and approve, disapprove, comment and share the ideas on the content scheduled.
- Schedule content for publishing
- Provide detailed reports of social media efficacy
- Coordinate content with company team members
- The ability to schedule bulk content and send it for review by team members - at the moment you can only send it for review by scheduling a post one at a time.
- When uploading images for Instagram, it'll give you an error if the image isn't 4:5 ratio or if it's too big. I would prefer it have the option to re-size/crop within AgoraPulse or still allow me to schedule it and then let me crop in Instagram when it's time to post. Fixing those errors means another step in the process and other apps definitely have that capability.
- AgoraPulse has some awesome reporting tools. Helps us save money instead of getting another reporting software.
- AgoraPulse has the feature of saving common replies to any of our client's customers comments or questions.
- AgoraPulse is very affordable when you compare it to the other software on the market for agencies.
- I wish AgoraPulse's reporting was dynamic like a dashboard sort of like Cyfe.
- I wish the reporting on AgoraPulse could be automated to send to our clients emails weekly or monthly.
- I wish we could white label the reports before we download them, as well as remove metrics we don't care about.
- The ability to bulk schedule by RSS feed for Facebook and Twitter.
- The ability to bulk schedule by multiple image import on Instagram.
- Quickly mark all of the incoming messages as completed.
- The ability to bulk import into multiple social media profiles. Currently, you have to bulk import into a specific profile (i.e. Twitter) and then duplicate each individual message for another social media profile. We use quite a bit of news content to fill our social queue and this becomes quite cumbersome.
- There are some bugs with the new "default" scheduling category. On some instances where you duplicate from one profile to another, the default doesn't get applied and the message will not save.
- Could use more robust reporting features. We came over from Sprout Social which FAR blows away AgoraPulse reporting.
It lets us give access to multiple social media accounts and to easily manage them ie. exactly what it says it'll do.
- Scheduling - very easy to post content across multiple networks.
- Reporting - detailed reports that show impact your posts are having and what people are doing with them
- User Interface - very simple interface, I taught myself in an hour or so and have since trained others in 15 minutes on how to use it.
- User Support - very quick, often within an hour replies from the CS team.
- Regular updates - new features are added regularly and feedback is listened to and applied.
- I would like to see improved drafting capabilities, you can't 'save for later' when creating a post.
- AgoraPulse has great reporting capabilites. I like that I can export as a Powerpoint and make my own additions.
- AgoraPulse has a very helpful support team. They are very attentive and friendly.
- AgoraPulse has great free tools like the Twitter Report Card and Facebook Contests.
- I wish AgoraPulse collected IG story analytics.
- It would be nice to get analytics for competitor sponsored posts.
- Implement an Instagram Story scheduler.
- Social Listening: The capability to track words or phrases is fantastic for campaigns.
- Scheduling: Having items lined up to post throughout the day is fantastic.
- Planning: Being able to look at your content calendar for planning purposes.
- Calendar: Having one main calendar for all content
Agorapulse Review: "A powerful tool that makes social management simple, easy, enjoyable and very cost effective."
- Queueing content to create evergreen content.
- Answering all my social media comment from one inbox.
- Preview and edit posts for each social media channel to make them different before posting.
- Simple user interface, clean, and intuitive to use.
- When queueing content I can only choose one category for a single channel. When I queue content for multiple channels at the same time, I have to go back to the other channels and reassign the content to the particular category I want. That's a bit time-consuming and repetitive. It would be great if at the moment of queueing the content to different social media channels I could specify the categories for each channel at that point, so I don't have to go back and reassign the content that went to the "general" category to the relevant category I want to queue it into.
- Sometimes the interface disconnect and is a bit slow, but I guess it's probably due to a very heavy usage. That seems to happen at a certain time of the day, so I think it's probably the usage load that affect the performance.
- Scheduling - this part of the software is really easy to use and when you have a problem it's easy to update directly on the main calendar.
- Innovating - the team is constantly adding new things to the system to not only make it a better platform to work on, but also to offer us as the clients more value
- Customer service - I have not met a team like AgoraPulse's that is always available to help and swift to respond. Their team truly made us feel like a family and we are very grateful for it.
- Reporting - the reporting section is our least favorite part of AgoraPulse and [there is] great room for improvement. The reporting needs to be customizable and be automated to truly save us and the other teams time.
The business problems AgoraPulse solves are:
- planning, collaborating, and scheduling social content
- monitoring brand mentions
- responding to brand mentions
- reporting social content performance
- The user interface is gorgeous. Since we spend a lot of time in the interface, I'm particularly sensitive to this (I'm also a designer, so there's that...).
- The calendar view is very helpful in seeing where our content is scheduled, and helps us to find any gaps.
- The social listening is exceptional in that it can find brand mentions that weren't even tagged properly, allowing us to reach out and build the relationship with those users who may not have even known to tag us.
- The chrome extension (and even in the web app) is a bit slow to load. I would definitely love to see it load up faster.
- I have to sign back into the account way too often and it's a little annoying. Almost daily.
- There is a bug that disables the keyboard shortcuts when switching social profiles.
- No pinterest support yet... so I have to pay for an entirely separate tool for that one network.
If you're not focusing on more than a few social profiles and you don't necessarily need the listening and reporting, there are other tools out there that are going to cost you less.
- Scheduling posts through out the month and seeing how they span out in a calendar format is very useful and helpful visual aide. Since our company is project based we can't have posts being posted at random, and we also need to feature community organizations, collaborations, as well as our upcoming competition.
- Approvals. Its really essential that whoever is forming posts can't publish until posts are approved for quality and professional purposes.
- Providing a platform for others to edit is really important for us too. We always need someone else to edit for grammar, content, and relevancy.
- Publishing to Instagram has been particularly hard. Just because I would like to post multiple photos and that makes things difficult when I make a post with multiple photos.
- I wish I could make drafts of posts and save them. Simply made for content. That would be easier for me to make posts so I wouldn't lose a post every time that I step away from the computer for a little bit.
- They listen to user feedback and they attack user issues promptly.
- The reporting feature is really nice. A number of social monitoring tools are lacking in this area. Simple things like changing the dates of your reports are missing in other platforms.
- New feature: Fans and Followers where you can see who your brand is engaged with. The system shows you all of your users who are engaged with or ambassadors of your brand. It will even show which users are banned.
- Our (very moderately priced) subscription gets us 10 social profiles, a team of 3 users, and 1 competitor to monitor.
- A few of their social profiles do not have all features we need. For example, LinkedIn does not have a listening tool and YouTube does not have a reporting tool.
- Very limited options on Instagram to interact with users
- Pinterest is not an option as of yet.
For all users: Great reporting tools at your fingertips. Clear and simple user interface. Awesome Customer Service.
- Social Listening
- Responses in the app
- Being able to customize the publishing calendar
- Publishing calendar showing post previews
- Weekly emails letting you know what the top posts are
- Customized weekly reports emailed to you
- I can easily view all the content I have created for a particular individual's social site.
- I enjoy that I can switch between social profiles by using the groups/lists on the side of the program.
- I wish there would be a 'Best Time' button that will schedule content for the best times of the day per each individuals reports. That way, instead of choosing a specific time for each time I schedule a post, I could hit the 'Best Time' button and I know the content would go out at the right time.
Agorapulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
It allows you to post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.
Agorapulse Videos (2)
Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Agorapulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Agorapulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese|