Reviews (1-25 of 266)
- Gives the social media team one place to manage and operate all accounts.
- Allows a team of multiple people to manage multiple accounts at the same time.
- The overall interface does not feel as polished as some larger, more expensive competitors.
- The original reports were adequate, but did not feel very polished. They just rolled out a new format that looks a lot better, but I haven't had time to fully evaluate it yet.
- Customer Service - they have killer customer service. They are fast and super helpful, even when it is an issue with the social platform and not AP.
- Calendaring tool - ability to approve, send for approval, etc.
- Listening tool - ability to track mentions, tags, hashtags, etc.
- Reporting - they have really excellent reports that I pull on a weekly basis for clients.
- Tracks comments on ads you are running as well.
- Did I mention customer service?
- Publish multiple photos to Instagram in one post - this is in development, but we don't have it yet.
- There are some irritating things that are not because of AP but because the social platforms will not allow them (e.g., we cannot respond to IG comments through the platform, which you can do for FB comments, because IG will not allow 3rd parties to do this anymore.)
- Sometimes it is hard to connect social platforms.
- No "draft" feature on the calendaring tool (you can create a post and assign it to yourself...this is the workaround, but a draft feature would be more user-friendly).
If you are a small business looking to manage your social through a third party software yourself, probably not the best option. If you are only using it for a few profiles it can be pricey, and probably gives you way too many tools. There is a little learning curve to it, so if you are looking for something simple that you can do yourself, probably look elsewhere.
- Collecting comments from different platforms into one.
- Answered comments are easily identifiable and hidden from the to-do list.
- Speed - We need comments to roll in quicker than the default 15 minutes. Also, we need a quicker resolution of communication problems with the social media servers.
- Communication problems with social media platforms are few, but they still do occur too often to make us lose time with answering comments directly on these platforms.
- Agorapulse is good at giving quick information about user/fan history.
- It has quick buttons to hide or delete comments that are very useful and don't require additional work.
- A search function for comments using specific keywords would be helpful, but this might be a restriction from FB itself.
- A way to sort profiles by different criteria, like un-reviewed comments.
- Reporting - Easy to export and understand reporting features.
- Scheduling - Easily see what is scheduled or has already posted.
- Exporting scheduled posts - I would love to be able to send a "schedule" of posts that have been scheduled but not posted to businesses.
- Save posts as draft - Sometimes I am not always ready to schedule, so I would love to see a "save to draft" feature.
- Saves time by creating one posting that can be used for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and with minor tweaking on LinkedIn.
- Provides reports to track fan growth.
- I would like to be able to log in and stay logged in without having to re-enter the user name and password every single time.
- The reporting is out of this world and thorough.
- Scheduling posts is really easy across multiple platforms
- I wish that we could easily change the type of image used when doing bulk scheduling. We can customize the copy, and tagging but currently can not switch up the image.
- Would LOVE to be able to schedule Google My Business posts
- First to have new updates like scheduled publishing to Instagram.
- Bulk publishing options.
- Listening capabilities on social platforms.
- Customer service is amazing!
- More analytics on Instagram content.
- More filters on listening.
- Ability to view live YouTube comments on the app.
- You cannot set a thumbnail for uploading Instagram videos.
- Scheduling: Agorapulse makes it extremely easy to schedule posts to a channel and cross-post them on other channels.
- Interface: the platform is very user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing.
- The send-to-mobile option for Instagram posts never works for me.
- The app is truly not very good; it's quite hard to use, and for some reason doesn't keep me signed in.
- The ability to bulk schedule by RSS feed for Facebook and Twitter.
- The ability to bulk schedule by multiple image import on Instagram.
- Quickly mark all of the incoming messages as completed.
- The ability to bulk import into multiple social media profiles. Currently, you have to bulk import into a specific profile (i.e. Twitter) and then duplicate each individual message for another social media profile. We use quite a bit of news content to fill our social queue and this becomes quite cumbersome.
- There are some bugs with the new "default" scheduling category. On some instances where you duplicate from one profile to another, the default doesn't get applied and the message will not save.
- Could use more robust reporting features. We came over from Sprout Social which FAR blows away AgoraPulse reporting.
- You can export your Agorapulse results into power point which is useful when you're trying to put together a full report for your bosses.
- You can publish carousel images now - which is a big plus if you're working with products and need to show off your product highlights.
- Would love if Agorapulse had a function to schedule instagram stories too.
- Would also be great if we could see our instagram inbox in agora pulse as well as opposed to just comments left on posts and ads.
- Being able to tag other companies across the platforms
- Being able to schedule the same post over mutliple days
- I would like see the social media groups go in alphabetical order instead of me having to do that.
- Reporting could be a bit more detailed for our client - no one really understands the ROI of the report....
- Being able to completely pause a publishing queue is so essential in the event of a social media crisis. Agorapulse offers this feature.
- The customer support at Agorapulse has been a pleasure to work with. They are friendly, responsive, and open to suggestions.
- Being able to shuffle publishing times in the queue based on best-performing times would be wonderful.
One of the best aspects of Agorapulse is the ability to schedule and review various social media posts well in advance of publishing. This level of collaboration is really important in a political campaign where many different people have valuable input. By giving the candidate the ability to have the final word, there is a clarity in organizational control that is essential when running a large-scale social media operation.
I also love the level of integration that Agorapulse provides. I can connect with a multitude of apps and services from within a single portal, which is great. I will say that the pricing is a bit higher than I would like, but a quality product like Agorapulse is worth the investment.
- Friendly, modern interface.
- Inbox zero - Check off comments as they are viewed/handled so you never miss a thing.
- A basic social CRM - See who your most frequently engaged users are and their history with your organization.
- Unified publishing calendar that shows all your previous and future posts.
- Quick cross-posting to different feeds with easily tweaked content for specific requirements (Twitter).
- Twitter and Instagram keyword/hashtag monitoring with geolocation filters.
- Reporting that includes top-performing content types, times of day, and post content; engagement.
- Multi-user capable.
- Basic mobile app for monitoring/publishing on the go.
- Basic competition monitoring.
- Multiple queues for fast scheduling posts.
- Monitors Facebook ad comments.
- Cheaper than Sprout on a per-user and per-profile basis.
- Even basic level includes nearly all features.
- Cannot monitor Facebook check-ins, event comments, or comments on dynamic creative ads.
- (This is a Facebook API restriction, no platform can do these things, unfortunately; Just an FYI).
- Competitors feature doesn't show their top-performing posts.
- Each competitor you want to track costs money.
- Cannot schedule automatic delivery of reports.
- They provide detailed data reports. I love being able to track followers, engagement and more through one program. It’s easy to read so my boss can also understand and it’s accurate in the information.
- Everything is very organized. I’ve tried other programs that do the same stuff but the layout is just messy and confusing.
- It would be nice if I could have a way to layout content. So for example, Instagram is very visual. It’d be cool to be able to see just the images and how they flow with one another.
- Sending posts for approval to a manager/brand ambassador for review.
- Assigning levels of access by the user.
- Monitoring competitor brands social feeds.
- Instant reporting.
- Reporting is a major deterrent. Although its instant, you cannot currently customize the report. It only exports in one format, and you can only pull a full overview of one social platform at a time - rather than all in one.
- The notifications are excessive, and despite turning them off in the platform - sometimes it does it anyway with no explanation.
- The inbox - You can respond to all users from all platforms, however, the inbox is separated, and rather than being a one-stop-shop, you have to click from tab to tab to answer each one. That is laborious at times, I'd much rather it like an email inbox as we are all used to and respond one by one.
- The app is absolutely atrocious. Glitches out every time I use it, and I wouldn't recommend using this platform on anything but a desktop. But if you don't care about it being mobile it's fine.
- Customer Service. Whenever there is a bug or issue or if anyone our team needs help with something, the Agorapulse team is very quick to respond and extremely helpful. They also always follow up with us and go the extra mile to ensure that everything is fine.
- They are always updating the platform. Agorapulse may not be the platform with the most features. However, their team is always working on adding new features to the platform and listening to users on what they should add or change.
- Price! Agorapulse pricing is very competitive compared to other social media management platforms. For what you pay, you get more features than most other platforms.
- The mobile app needs a few improvements. The UI can be clunky to some users.
- There is no feature where you can see a preview of our social media profile feed.
- Site navigation and responsiveness.
- Logical pathways to execute tasks.
- Reliability of sharing content at the right time.
- A number of things would be 'cool to use' however they are only applicable to me in my use case. Agorapulse was quick to respond to these feature requests and I look forward to seeing some/all in the near future.
- I would like better CRM in the response area (i.e. the ability to put customers into buckets to mass respond when there is news specifically for them).
- Agorapulse is an excellent resource to coordinate social media marketing by allowing you to share a calendar with several users and schedule postings in advance.
- This software is easy to use, as it is menu-driven.
- It integrates well with Canva and Adobe design templates.
- Maintaining an archive of postings would be a nice feature.
Agorapulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.
Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and Carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.
Agorapulse Videos (4)
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users
Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Agorapulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Agorapulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese|