Reviews (1-25 of 223)
- Customer Service - they have killer customer service. They are fast and super helpful, even when it is an issue with the social platform and not AP.
- Calendaring tool - ability to approve, send for approval, etc.
- Listening tool - ability to track mentions, tags, hashtags, etc.
- Reporting - they have really excellent reports that I pull on a weekly basis for clients.
- Tracks comments on ads you are running as well.
- Did I mention customer service?
- Publish multiple photos to Instagram in one post - this is in development, but we don't have it yet.
- There are some irritating things that are not because of AP but because the social platforms will not allow them (e.g., we cannot respond to IG comments through the platform, which you can do for FB comments, because IG will not allow 3rd parties to do this anymore.)
- Sometimes it is hard to connect social platforms.
- No "draft" feature on the calendaring tool (you can create a post and assign it to yourself...this is the workaround, but a draft feature would be more user-friendly).
If you are a small business looking to manage your social through a third party software yourself, probably not the best option. If you are only using it for a few profiles it can be pricey, and probably gives you way too many tools. There is a little learning curve to it, so if you are looking for something simple that you can do yourself, probably look elsewhere.
- Reporting tools are helpfully and generally accurate.
- Ease of use is incredibly high, easy to jump right into.
- Publishing Calendar is clear and visually helpful.
- Using the internal review process doesn't always work correctly.
- Bugs and API issues seem fairly regular.
- Doesn't have options for a lot of other media platforms besides the big ones, Pinterest would be nice.
- Agorapulse allows us to not miss a single comment on all of our channels, and to respond within the platform. Our engagement has greatly increased from using this tool.
- Agorapulse allows us to listen to certain hashtags on Instagram. This was an incredibly manual process for us before, and now it is almost effortless, and just requires a daily review for all of our hashtags that we are "listening" to.
- Agorapulse helps create efficiency by having all of our social channels available from a single platform. We have saved a lot of time by working directly within AP, and from not having to log into each channel individually.
- Agorapulse support is quite responsive. I am constantly bombarding them with questions, and they get back to me very quickly.
- There are a few things that are slightly buggy on the interface -- for example, in our Instagram "listening" tab. If I check "review all," there seems to always be a single task left behind that requires an additional click to "review." It's not the end of the world, but still requires an additional click when it shouldn't.
- The ability to assign certain social posts to a team member is nice, but there doesn't seem to be a way to respond to it within the platform. For example, my coworker can assign an Instagram comment to me with a message that says something like, "Do you know anything about this issue? Just want to get more information before I respond to the comment" and I will receive an email saying a task has been assigned to me. But there doesn't seem to be a spot where I could reply to that message in Agorapulse. Generally what I end up doing is forwarded the message to my coworker and then discussing it in an email chain.
- Although I really appreciate the quick support messages I receive back from Agorapulse, after every single correspondence, I get a follow-up email asking me to rate my conversation with the support person. Considering how frequently I ask small questions to support, this becomes quite irritating. I generally end up not leaving feedback due to how frequently they ask me for it.
- Pulls in all comments for ads, boosts, and posts on Facebook, even when FB stops sending notifications for a particular post
- Allows us to save standard replies, greatly speeding up response times
- Allows us to tag people in our replies, an important step for many clients
- Allows scheduled publishing
- Provides reports
- Allows us to see all previous interactions with someone leaving a comment, giving the monitor immediate context for replies
- Allows various users to be assigned to specific accounts and given specific permissions for those accounts
- There are a few features our team would like to see, and we've mentioned those to Agorapulse - they are all limitations on the platform imposed by various social platforms and what they allow
- The reporting covers all the metrics you need and allows you to modify the reports as you wish by downloading them as a PowerPoint file.
- One of the main things we love about AgoraPulse is that they seem to have high standards for their quality control and customer service. They don't roll out new features unless they work 100% and if there is an issue they are on top of it right away and with ample communication.
- No more wondering if you've seen every comment or message. AgoraPulse's system allows you to ensure you have responded to every item no matter what the client has done on their end.
- I would like to see a grid preview for Instagram that allows you to drag and drop the order of the posts.
- I would like to see the ability to provide a client a link to their planned/scheduled content for viewing and/or approval without the need to make them a member of the team.
- I would like the ability to create and save hashtag groups for each profile.
- Easy to use interface.
- Create, Preview, Send and Schedule a post across multiple platforms all at once.
- Simple Calendar feature allows you to quickly monitor upcoming events/content.
- Instagram functionality i.e. @mentions, multiple photo posting, etc.
- The initial screen when logged in is set to Inbox. Would prefer it to be the Publisher screen.
- Agorapulse's customer service is amazing. Issues and questions are quickly addressed via the convenient online chat tool.
- Agorapulse is always on top of the latest platform updates and issues, notifying its users when Agorapulse has new feature offerings or when platforms are experiencing API issues.
- Agorapulse's range of platform compatibility is fantastic.
- It would be nice if a post could be posted, that is meant to be published across multiple platforms, could be viewed and approved just once. Currently, if a post reading "we are announcing a new..." is going to be published on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter (all with the same text and imagery), that post needs to be 'approved' in Agorapulse on each individual platform.
- Merge reports. Currently, to gain insight and data, all reports must be downloaded individually. When producing one report of all platforms, it would be amazing if the data was all funneled into one, cohesive report.
- More platforms. It would be nice to see Pinterest and other platforms added to Agorapulse.
- Easily and quickly upload as many pieces of content as I want, rather than upload one at a time.
- The preview feature gives me great confidence that I know exactly what people will see when I post.
- Customer service is very responsive and quick to help.
- I can easily perform social listening to follow more than just my own platforms.
- The mobile app is not nearly as intuitive as the desktop platform, making it frustrating to use on the go.
- It would be great if they had various features that platforms have like polling, GIFs, and more.
- The publishing calendar is phenomenal.
- Allowing multiple admins/users without giving away the platform's passwords.
- The listening features are particularly helpful for customer service.
- When bulk publishing, some characters, like apostrophes, aren't recognized and turn into odd symbols.
- Some reports for individual posts on Facebook and Instagram don't provide accurate numbers and feedback.
- Automatic reposting of content.
- Buckets for different types of content or subject matter.
- Content calendars that make sense.
- I wish that we could create buckets that we could push the same content out to multiple client's profiles – this would help in our company for holiday posting.
- I trial-ran many standard and well-known social media dashboards before choosing Agorapulse. Previous to my current role, I also used Agorapulse in another workplace - this is where I researched the best dashboard. The stand out feature for me is the ability to reply to posts within the dashboard.
- It is also super reliable - I have repeatedly, in other roles, found Hootsuite to be buggy on scheduling and complicated in visual set up.
- Agorapulse also has a live chat so any issues are responded to and dealt with quickly.
- They offer a non-profit discount which was one of the main factors I wanted to use it in my current role.
- I can't like or respond to Instagram posts in the dashboard - I have to use the open in Instagram function.
- LinkedIn tagging isn't available as far as I'm aware.
- It doesn't show me individual likes on posts.
- Calendar view allows us to easily see what is scheduled.
- The ability to have all social profiles listed in one place.
- Mass uploading of social posts, including the appropriate image, would be useful.
- Mass updating of all scheduled posts to make changes or updates.
- Download past post into a format that will allow for minor changes with the ability to then re-upload.
This tool allows us the freedom to focus on our overall goals while creating a stream for our creatives to schedule out our social impacts.
- Scheduling is a strength for sure. The calendar aspect allows me to plan out days, weeks, or even months in advance. When I think of something I can schedule it out when it needs to be marketed, not wait and possibly forget.
- Reporting and Analytics are also very important to understand our greatest impact is. Males or females, night or day, lunch or dinner, it allows us to see it all.
- Listening is also a great aspect as it allows us to see who and when people are talking about our organization.
- The time of post needs improvement. In my mind whatever you set as the default for that channel (Instagram etc) should be auto-populated. I shouldn't have to add the time to post EVERY time I post to any channel.
AgoraPulse has been a phenomenal tool in our business thanks to its versatile, user-friendly platform and functions. We especially appreciate having our post scheduling, social listening, inbox/comment management and reporting all happening on a single platform.
- The team at AgoraPulse has also been fantastic with communication.
- All responses to our questions or troubleshooting of issues have been prompt, taking no longer than 24 hours to resolve.
- I'd recommend the software especially to companies with smaller teams, given how easy to use and exhaustive it is with all aspects of social media management.
- The fans and followers tool is useful to see everyone who's interacted with a social media profile lately and helps keep the audience engaged.
- Instagram posting of videos
- Automated responses
- Multiple photo posts to Instagram
- Un-prompted posting of scheduled posts on Instagram
Better for smaller agencies that handle several accounts for a single client.
Not recommended for larger agencies where several clients may request continued individual access to their social profile data.
This addresses the overall issue of team communication and collaboration among our small team. Our team can assign and [access] the schedule from the comfort of their phones.
- The platform and user interface is easy to use and get familiar with (fast learning curve)
- You can access AgoraPulse via iOS and literally update and reply from your phone (makes accessibility a lot easier).
- Reporting is extremely customizable and very well designed for all our customers.
- We managed several accounts, and as a small team that wears all the hats in the company, we often would neglect an account and it would not have content scheduled for weeks. If AgoraPulse could have a way to notify us (small agency) when content is not scheduled it could have caused a lot of internal issues.
- Not being able to upload multiple images on 1 post for IG was a real pain. (not sure if any SMM software does this)
- At times, AgoraPulse would be buggy and crash or content would not get posted after refreshing post that was scheduled.
Where I believe AgoraPulse can improve is to offer more features such as a month content calendar that gives clients the option to go on and approve, disapprove, comment and share the ideas on the content scheduled.
It lets us give access to multiple social media accounts and to easily manage them ie. exactly what it says it'll do.
- Customer support, even if they can't always help me, they respond quickly and follow up to make sure my issue is resolved.
- It's very user-friendly.
- I can put content into different queues so I can separate them my service area for a company and pick different times that I like them to post, but there's also the option to schedule posts for different days and times.
- There is a feature to assign posts to other users and give different users specific levels of access so I can have my interns hop in there and do work and then easily go back and proof it.
- I don't use this feature often, but I do like that I can reply back to comments from Agora Pulse.
- The bulk upload feature is pretty cool too.
- I would like to be able to share queue categories between different profiles.
- I also think it would take the bulk upload feature to the next level if you could bulk upload photos and pair them to the bulk uploaded post copy.
- They need the options to pick custom video thumbnails.
- I wish there was a way to customize the queue schedule a little more. For instance, if I wanted to post from a queue every other week as opposed to every week, that would be great.
- The scheduling function is very easy to use. I love being able to post to multiple platforms at the same time.
- The "listening" tab is great. Everything is aggregated in one place, making it easy for me to monitor comments, hashtags, etc.
- The approval process needs improvement. I know they are working on it (they are great about sending updates on new features that have been requested by users).
- Customer service is quick and efficient. The chat box is very useful
- The social inbox is great and give an Easter view of our multiple social profiles
- Easy connecting to social platforms
- They are always improving the reporting section but I think they can dig deeper in the reporting
- Moving social posts is easy.
- The calendar view is helpful in planning.
- It’s well organized.
- Glitchy - sometimes I have to refresh my page to get changes to show.
- Frequent error posting.
- No auto-crop for Instagram.
Agorapulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
It allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive.
Agorapulse Videos (2)
**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users
Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Agorapulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Agorapulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese|