Reviews (1-25 of 236)
- Customer Service - they have killer customer service. They are fast and super helpful, even when it is an issue with the social platform and not AP.
- Calendaring tool - ability to approve, send for approval, etc.
- Listening tool - ability to track mentions, tags, hashtags, etc.
- Reporting - they have really excellent reports that I pull on a weekly basis for clients.
- Tracks comments on ads you are running as well.
- Did I mention customer service?
If you are a small business looking to manage your social through a third party software yourself, probably not the best option. If you are only using it for a few profiles it can be pricey, and probably gives you way too many tools. There is a little learning curve to it, so if you are looking for something simple that you can do yourself, probably look elsewhere.
- Reporting tools are helpfully and generally accurate.
- Ease of use is incredibly high, easy to jump right into.
- Publishing Calendar is clear and visually helpful.
- Sending posts for approval to a manager/brand ambassador for review.
- Assigning levels of access by the user.
- Monitoring competitor brands social feeds.
- Instant reporting.
- Customer Service. Whenever there is a bug or issue or if anyone our team needs help with something, the Agorapulse team is very quick to respond and extremely helpful. They also always follow up with us and go the extra mile to ensure that everything is fine.
- They are always updating the platform. Agorapulse may not be the platform with the most features. However, their team is always working on adding new features to the platform and listening to users on what they should add or change.
- Price! Agorapulse pricing is very competitive compared to other social media management platforms. For what you pay, you get more features than most other platforms.
- Social Media Scheduling
- Community Management
- Social Listening
- The ability to bulk schedule by RSS feed for Facebook and Twitter.
- The ability to bulk schedule by multiple image import on Instagram.
- Quickly mark all of the incoming messages as completed.
- Site navigation and responsiveness.
- Logical pathways to execute tasks.
- Reliability of sharing content at the right time.
- Agorapulse is an excellent resource to coordinate social media marketing by allowing you to share a calendar with several users and schedule postings in advance.
- This software is easy to use, as it is menu-driven.
- It integrates well with Canva and Adobe design templates.
- First to have new updates like scheduled publishing to Instagram.
- Bulk publishing options.
- Listening capabilities on social platforms.
- Customer service is amazing!
- Great content calendar.
- Able to group locations together for ease of use and quick finds.
- Wonderful inbox feature that allows me to respond to comments and messages or assign those to others.
- Agorapulse allows us to not miss a single comment on all of our channels, and to respond within the platform. Our engagement has greatly increased from using this tool.
- Agorapulse allows us to listen to certain hashtags on Instagram. This was an incredibly manual process for us before, and now it is almost effortless, and just requires a daily review for all of our hashtags that we are "listening" to.
- Agorapulse helps create efficiency by having all of our social channels available from a single platform. We have saved a lot of time by working directly within AP, and from not having to log into each channel individually.
- Agorapulse support is quite responsive. I am constantly bombarding them with questions, and they get back to me very quickly.
- Comments management.
- Social listening across a variety of platforms
- Detail reporting
- Accountability on social response
- Pulls in all comments for ads, boosts, and posts on Facebook, even when FB stops sending notifications for a particular post
- Allows us to save standard replies, greatly speeding up response times
- Allows us to tag people in our replies, an important step for many clients
- Allows scheduled publishing
- Provides reports
- Allows us to see all previous interactions with someone leaving a comment, giving the monitor immediate context for replies
- Allows various users to be assigned to specific accounts and given specific permissions for those accounts
- Easy to use interface.
- Create, Preview, Send and Schedule a post across multiple platforms all at once.
- Simple Calendar feature allows you to quickly monitor upcoming events/content.
- Agorapulse's customer service is amazing. Issues and questions are quickly addressed via the convenient online chat tool.
- Agorapulse is always on top of the latest platform updates and issues, notifying its users when Agorapulse has new feature offerings or when platforms are experiencing API issues.
- Agorapulse's range of platform compatibility is fantastic.
- It has an app so you can always see comments and DM's without the need of a computer.
- They have a chat so you resolve issues faster.
- The interface is very easy to use.
- The publishing calendar is phenomenal.
- Allowing multiple admins/users without giving away the platform's passwords.
- The listening features are particularly helpful for customer service.
- Social Inbox.
- Bulk upload.
This tool allows us the freedom to focus on our overall goals while creating a stream for our creatives to schedule out our social impacts.
- Scheduling is a strength for sure. The calendar aspect allows me to plan out days, weeks, or even months in advance. When I think of something I can schedule it out when it needs to be marketed, not wait and possibly forget.
- Reporting and Analytics are also very important to understand our greatest impact is. Males or females, night or day, lunch or dinner, it allows us to see it all.
- Listening is also a great aspect as it allows us to see who and when people are talking about our organization.
- Great customer service.
- Separate inboxes for each profile.
- Easy communication between users/team members.
- Live chat function - Someone always on hand to help you if you have a problem.
- Automatic tagging.
- Saved replies.
- Profanity filter.
- Clear use of calendar for strategic planning.
- Easy cross-platform linking.
- Pre-tagging in posts.
- Content creation
- Customer support, even if they can't always help me, they respond quickly and follow up to make sure my issue is resolved.
- It's very user-friendly.
- I can put content into different queues so I can separate them my service area for a company and pick different times that I like them to post, but there's also the option to schedule posts for different days and times.
- There is a feature to assign posts to other users and give different users specific levels of access so I can have my interns hop in there and do work and then easily go back and proof it.
- I don't use this feature often, but I do like that I can reply back to comments from Agora Pulse.
- The bulk upload feature is pretty cool too.
Agorapulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
It allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive.
Agorapulse Videos (2)
**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users
Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Agorapulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Agorapulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese|