Content planning and scheduling (235)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Agorapulse, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $99 per month
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.
Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.
The vendor states that thousands of agencies take advantage of Agorapulse's Agency Love program, which includes resources to attract more clients, improve ROI, increase revenue, and master social media management.
- Supported: Boolean keyword searches
- Supported: Filtering out noise/spam
- Supported: Content planning and scheduling
- Supported: Audience targeting
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Automated routing and prioritization
- Supported: Customer interaction histories
- Supported: Bulk actions
- Supported: Lead generation
- Supported: Campaigns and promotions
- Supported: Twitter
- Supported: Facebook
- Supported: LinkedIn
- Supported: Instagram
- Supported: YouTube
- Supported: Campaign success analytics
- Supported: Real-time tracking
- Supported: Competitor analysis
- Supported: Role-based user permissions & privileges
- Supported: Mobile access
- Supported: Shared content calendar (for external client approval)
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||5%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Spanish|
- Post on multiple platforms.
- Review and reply to comments.
- Review posts and mentions.
- The content calendar could be a bit more user friendly.
- We cannot always reply or comment from the platform.
- Community management
- Community management
- A/B testing
- Alerts for increased engagement with particular post
- Trends from other related / selected profiles
- Schedules across platforms.
- Enables you to send to queue.
- No ability to draft content.
- Ability to reschedule things if already queued (it won't let you move them) very annoying.
- Drafting and publishing content for Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Review / assignment process between colleagues.
- Easy-to-use software platform.
- Ability to rearrange photos.
- Instagram grid preview functionality.
- Increasing max size of uploaded pictures.
- Filters for negative hate speech and spam keeps our comments feed moving forward positively
- Saves us time in having to scan hundreds of ads manually so we don't miss questions from our community
- Helping us to filter different types of traffic, paid and organic
- Let's us moderate a large network of different Social Media channels into one central app
- Dynamic FB ads inclusion would be helpful
- A list of all the Ads that are being served by the system, so we could make sure we aren't missing any
- Displays everything in one place easily
- Easy to toggle between channels
- Makes it easy not to double reply etc
- Find social planning / scheduling not that easy
- Later still seems more intuitive for planning
- Fairly expensive
- Reply, like, delete, and hide to Facebook comments
- Monitor hashtags
- Check Instagram and Twitter direct messages
- Glitchy service
- Allowing team members to see when other members are viewing an item
- Add social listening to analytics
- Laying out the different social media accounts on the calendar
- Allowing responses and tagging across social media all in one place
- Scheduling a post for multiple channels is easy and a time-saver
- Would love to have a draft feature. We often don't schedule things until the assets are ready, or use a placeholder image and swap them afterwards
- Editing posts intended for multiple channels is not as easy as scheduling them in the first place. I would love to edit and have the same menu I do as when I'm scheduling where I have my base text and then the adjusted text for each social media. It's rare that something I've planned to be a similar post across channels, needs editing, but only for one of those channels. e.g. Correcting mistakes or changing strategies.
- Currently, I export the analytics and put it in a Google Sheet where I have more control over the data, which I love. For me to use the Agora Reports system, I would need substantial features like comparing metrics in the same charts, using direct line charts instead of smoothed (smoothed charts look nice, but just obfuscate data), separating out paid growth, etc. It's probably too large an ask for what Agora is trying to provide, which is why the export tool is very useful.
- While I'm talking about it, a slight bug with the export tool is that when you export two things in quick succession, it just sends a duplicate of the first report via email. I'll export a CSV of Global data and then a CSV of Content, and if I do it too quickly, it doubles up the Global data and I don't get the Content until I resend.
- More specific filtering for listening. Sometimes someone has our brand in their name and we get ALL of their content. We have to add each user like this to the filter instead of being able to filter out usernames that contain it.
- Calendar sharing - great for internal and external approval
- Community management - it means we can keep on top of engagement for all of our clients in one place
- Report - it's really useful for us to be able to create such in depth reports that we can use internally but also share with clients so they can see the results of what we are doing
- Although rare, occasionally posts won't post without reason, which makes it hard for us to learn and avoid these mistakes in the future
- It would be great to see more Instagram integration, but I am aware that's due to issues with Instagram not Agorapulse
- It would be great to see other platforms integrated fully such as Google My Business
- Great layout
- Doesn't crash consistently
- Bigger calendar layout
- Scheduling of Posts with the option to repeat
- Copying content across various platforms
- Ability to have someone else review the post prior to release
- Reporting not available for personal accounts
- Adding TikTok
- Ability to tag personal accounts in LinkedIn and FaceBook
- When copying from one platform to another, one has to go and redo the tags or they will not come up properly. If the the @ is the same in the two platforms, it should take that into consideration and not ask to re-enter.
- Scheduling job posts.
- Integrating with Canva.
- Publishing duplicate posts.
- Tagging images on Twitter.
- Better previews.
- Bit.ly links don't always activate on Twitter and Facebook.
- Consolidates all comments, mentions and messages in a clean manner.
- Makes it easy to hide or delete unwanted comments.
- Makes managing multiple accounts easy.
- We use a different platform for Email support. It would be great if an email ticket system could integrate with Agorapulse so that all customer service is under one hood.
- Agorapulse has fantastic customer service
- The UI is very intuitive and all team members are able to quickly adapt to the platform and new features
- New features are being testing and added all the time
- I really enjoy the reporting, both the visuals and the metrics provided
- I would like to see the pricing restructured for an Enterprise account, maybe a more customized approach since we don't need all the features available in enterprise.
- My team has experienced random lagging on the platform making it slow for them to do their work
- We need to figure out better social profile organization since we have over 160 profiles!
- We would also love to see Google My Business integration
- I did a lot of research before making a decision, and Agorapulse ultimately won for offering the most/best features at the best price.
- The best part is that we can always get same-day customer service when needed - and they are very helpful.
- The scheduling and publishing calendar format is great - simple, intuitive and responsive. I especially love being able to publish a post to more than one channel from one screen, including making adjustments to the copy for each channel.
- They offer special pricing for NGOs which we feel is generous.
- They are always taking new feature requests and responding to customer feedback. Changes aren't super fast, but they are responsive towards the most common requests and I always look forward to seeing the latest product map.
- The Power Reports feature (extra cost) is really nice and allows us to customise reports more. The format of the reports is visually appealing and easy-to-read, and looks super professional when we need to present reports to senior management.
- The workaround for API limitations by IG/FB, using their mobile app, works flawlessly.
- More & simpler social listening features would be great.
- More publishing functionalities within the mobile app, like scheduling carousels.
- Ability to resize visuals for different channels when publishing to multiple channels (and free form resizing option)
- Ability to reorder photos when adding more than one
- Scheduling on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Easy to read reports
- Social listening
- Posting carrousels and videos on instagram
- Too small size limit for photos
- Agorapulse allows you to create one post for multiple platforms at the same time (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter...) it also gives you the option to adjust each one of them according to the platform guidelines (it shows an alert when it doesn't meet the criteria).
- Agorapulse dashboard and mobile app are well designed, the use is very intuitive and simple.
- Agorapulse support team is very professional. They also offer free webinars to learn how this works before subscribing.
- Agorapulse synchronizes the information from several platforms into one dashboard to monitor comments, reviews, etc. in a more efficient way.
- Agorapulse can improve the integration with Instagram to be able to publish multi-images posts without an extra step in the Mobile app.
- Agorapulse can improve the way we can select the order of pictures in a multi-image posts. Right now the order is the one you have when uploading the pictures instead of having an option of dragging the picture to organize it.
- Agorapulse can improve the way a multi-image post is seen in the calendar. Instead of only one post on a day it shows a post per image on the calendar dashboard.
- Reschedule or repurpose content
- Support with IG story push notifications
- Ability to post IGTV
- Support Pinterest
- Show analytics for #s on Facebook
- Support eCommerce product tagging
We use it to manage accounts for all the programs (or program clusters) within our faculty.
It helps us maintain oversight of what we're posting on all the individual accounts as well as what we post on the main faculty account. It also means that our team of three people can all have access to all the accounts without constantly having to log in and out. And it allows our manager to approve posts that may be sensitive.
- We like the calendar view on Agorapulse - much better than when we were on Hootsuite.
- The approvals process is very simple and clear.
- I wish there was an image database.
- It would be great to link to one of the national day calendars for easy content suggestions.
- I wish there was a way to input the alt text in Instagram images.
- I wish it was possible to edit multiple posts at once if they were created together (ie edit the FB, IG & Twitter version of a post).
- I wish the app had better notifications - they never show on my lock screen so I often miss them.
If I was a solo user or only working on one set of accounts, I'd probably use a different tool (I prefer Loomly
- Quick and easy reporting
- Social listening
- Multi-channel posting
- Social media calendar
- Content approval process
- App frequently resets and requires a login
- Customized reports are an additional fee
- LinkedIn token often needs refreshed
- Their Chat/Help system is amazing. If I have a question, I can always get an answer within a few hours if not faster. They also follow up to make sure that I didn't have any additional questions.
- Organizationally sound and easy to navigate
- Just a huge time saver for me!
- High quality photos are "too large" to upload. I wish they would have a feature to compress them, as I currently have to edit all photos in photoshop before uploading. This is very time consuming.
- I cannot work on more than one post at once, so if a video is uploading - and taking a long time to do so - I cannot move on until that video is fully uploaded.
If you're a small company and able to monitor directly on the profiles themselves, but even then, I'd checkout agorapulse as a time saving tool!
- Customer service
- Emergency stop of all scheduled posts
- Organization factor is flawless.
- Has enough account options.
- # to schedule as first comment.
- Tagging features for Facebook videos.
- Quicker posting when hitting publish now.
- Easy-to-use and visually appealing web interface
- Assigning posts for approval
- Adding users or social profiles. It's both simple to add users or profiles, and the pricing structure means you can purchase one new profile or user at a time without having to upgrade to a much more expensive tier with lots of slots we don't need.
- The mobile app. It's time-consuming to review listening posts because the sidebar menu only shows the inbox. It's not clear this is happening until you started clicking [around] and realizing it. You also can't approve YouTube comments from the mobile app.
- We like scheduling content across multiple profiles at once, but have to add a step because we can only customize one link on the thumbnail image.
- There is no approval process available for comments/replies to messages or posts.
- Queueing content to create evergreen content.
- Answering all my social media comment from one inbox.
- Preview and edit posts for each social media channel to make them different before posting.
- Simple user interface, clean, and intuitive to use.
- When queueing content I can only choose one category for a single channel. When I queue content for multiple channels at the same time, I have to go back to the other channels and reassign the content to the particular category I want. That's a bit time-consuming and repetitive. It would be great if at the moment of queueing the content to different social media channels I could specify the categories for each channel at that point, so I don't have to go back and reassign the content that went to the "general" category to the relevant category I want to queue it into.
- Sometimes the interface disconnect and is a bit slow, but I guess it's probably due to a very heavy usage. That seems to happen at a certain time of the day, so I think it's probably the usage load that affect the performance.