Agorapulse Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Janaye Steadman profile photo
We use AgoraPulse (AP) as a central tool at our digital marketing agency. It is the main platform that we work on daily. It assists us in keeping clients social profiles organized, from calendaring to community management. The main reason we switched to AP was for the community management aspect. They have an inbox that pulls all messages and comments right into AP so I don't have to log into 15 different social accounts individually on my computer. They also have a "listening" feature that tracks when people tag or mention that profile, and it also tracks hashtags that you tell it to. This has been very useful in keeping an eye on clients reputation. The calendaring aspect is vital to what we do, since we have to have them approved by the individual clients, and AP allows us to do this.
  • Customer Service - they have killer customer service. They are fast and super helpful, even when it is an issue with the social platform and not AP.
  • Calendaring tool - ability to approve, send for approval, etc.
  • Listening tool - ability to track mentions, tags, hashtags, etc.
  • Reporting - they have really excellent reports that I pull on a weekly basis for clients.
  • Tracks comments on ads you are running as well.
  • Did I mention customer service?
  • Publish multiple photos to Instagram in one post - this is in development, but we don't have it yet.
  • There are some irritating things that are not because of AP but because the social platforms will not allow them (e.g., we cannot respond to IG comments through the platform, which you can do for FB comments, because IG will not allow 3rd parties to do this anymore.)
  • Sometimes it is hard to connect social platforms.
  • No "draft" feature on the calendaring tool (you can create a post and assign it to yourself...this is the workaround, but a draft feature would be more user-friendly).
If you are an all service digital agency, then Agorapulse is probably a great solution for you - especially if you have multiple team members/people who have to approve content, and more than 4 or 5 profiles to manage.

If you are a small business looking to manage your social through a third party software yourself, probably not the best option. If you are only using it for a few profiles it can be pricey, and probably gives you way too many tools. There is a little learning curve to it, so if you are looking for something simple that you can do yourself, probably look elsewhere.
Read Janaye Steadman's full review
Walter Mack profile photo
January 11, 2020

Sleek and easy to use!

Agorapulse is used primarily by myself and a few members on the Player Experience team. We also have a team of outsources with access that I help manage. It contains the social profiles of over a dozen games within our studio that we oversee, and is mainly used as a tool to redirect users having problems over to our support team.
  • Agorapulse is good at giving quick information about user/fan history.
  • It has quick buttons to hide or delete comments that are very useful and don't require additional work.
  • A search function for comments using specific keywords would be helpful, but this might be a restriction from FB itself.
  • A way to sort profiles by different criteria, like un-reviewed comments.
Agorapulse is only really needed by those of us that are player/user-facing in some capacity. So for our team, it's very useful for snapshots on how players feel. However, it's not very necessary for teams like Engineering or our writers.
Read Walter Mack's full review
Syazana Kahardy profile photo
At Pixajoy, we use Agorapulse for the Marketing Department. It's useful for our Content managers to be able to plan and schedule posts across our various social media channels and manage messages/inquiries from one platform. It's been very useful, especially since they introduced the carousel option. And the report it generates is also very clear and concise so we're able to use it to prove our matrices.
  • You can export your Agorapulse results into power point which is useful when you're trying to put together a full report for your bosses.
  • You can publish carousel images now - which is a big plus if you're working with products and need to show off your product highlights.
  • Would love if Agorapulse had a function to schedule instagram stories too.
  • Would also be great if we could see our instagram inbox in agora pulse as well as opposed to just comments left on posts and ads.
It's best suited when you're managing a lot of social media channels that utilise similar/same content. You don't have to go and purposely create a new post - you can just duplicate it and make a few edits to the original post to better fit different channels. If you're planning to post a carousel image over the weekend, you just have to make sure to be alert as they don't automatically post. They'll send you a push notification on your phone so be sure not to miss the timing.
Read Syazana Kahardy's full review
Julie Thurgood-Burnett profile photo
December 19, 2019

Love it and easy to use!

We use Agorapulse to manage all our clients' social media as well as our own. It addresses the need to have one spot to manage all these accounts and interactions.
  • Being able to tag other companies across the platforms
  • Being able to schedule the same post over mutliple days
  • I would like see the social media groups go in alphabetical order instead of me having to do that.
  • Reporting could be a bit more detailed for our client - no one really understands the ROI of the report....
It is well suited for a company that does have a large clientele - it is too expensive for my clients so I typically recommend Hootsuite.
Read Julie Thurgood-Burnett's full review
Jessica Timms profile photo
We use Agorapulse to manage 12 social media channels. This includes our agency's channels as well as a large, Triple-A client, which requires our finger to always be on the pulse, so to speak. With Agorapulse, we are easily able to manage social media publishing queues, as well as the various communities. Managing a community of over 200K+ seemed intimidating before Agorapulse, but the tools make it so easy and social listening is essential.
  • Being able to completely pause a publishing queue is so essential in the event of a social media crisis. Agorapulse offers this feature.
  • The customer support at Agorapulse has been a pleasure to work with. They are friendly, responsive, and open to suggestions.
  • Being able to shuffle publishing times in the queue based on best-performing times would be wonderful.
Agorapulse is a wonderful and cost-efficient option for an agency looking to manage social media and community, no matter the size, in one handy and easy to use tool.
Read Jessica Timms's full review
Jesse White profile photo
My company manages social media for political clients, so there is definitely a need to collaborate with a team for social media posting. After quite a bit of research, I decided to give Agorapulse a try. I have to say that compared to many of the other products on the market, Agorapulse definitely suits the majority of my needs.

One of the best aspects of Agorapulse is the ability to schedule and review various social media posts well in advance of publishing. This level of collaboration is really important in a political campaign where many different people have valuable input. By giving the candidate the ability to have the final word, there is a clarity in organizational control that is essential when running a large-scale social media operation.

I also love the level of integration that Agorapulse provides. I can connect with a multitude of apps and services from within a single portal, which is great. I will say that the pricing is a bit higher than I would like, but a quality product like Agorapulse is worth the investment.
  • Social media team management.
  • Social media posting schedule.
  • Integrating with other social media platforms.
  • Pricing could be a bit better.
  • Inability to post multi-image posts to Instagram.
Agorapulse is really fantastic if you are in the right position to fully utilize its capabilities. If you are only managing a couple of social media accounts or do not have a team to work with, then Agorapulse may be a bit too robust for your needs. Personally, I found it to be the most straight-forward and easy to use platform among all of the similarly situated products.
Read Jesse White's full review
David Brown profile photo
We use Agorapulse for multi-vector social monitoring, scheduling, and reporting. It is being used daily by one staff member who oversees our social feeds and by additional users for strategy and analysis. It provides us a centralized, easy-to-use, comprehensive tool to view and respond to customer correspondence; quickly cross-publish content across multiple feeds; and analyze the results on a monthly basis.
  • Friendly, modern interface.
  • Inbox zero - Check off comments as they are viewed/handled so you never miss a thing.
  • A basic social CRM - See who your most frequently engaged users are and their history with your organization.
  • Unified publishing calendar that shows all your previous and future posts.
  • Quick cross-posting to different feeds with easily tweaked content for specific requirements (Twitter).
  • Twitter and Instagram keyword/hashtag monitoring with geolocation filters.
  • Reporting that includes top-performing content types, times of day, and post content; engagement.
  • Multi-user capable.
  • Basic mobile app for monitoring/publishing on the go.
  • Basic competition monitoring.
  • Multiple queues for fast scheduling posts.
  • Monitors Facebook ad comments.
  • Cheaper than Sprout on a per-user and per-profile basis.
  • Even basic level includes nearly all features.
  • Cannot monitor Facebook check-ins, event comments, or comments on dynamic creative ads.
  • (This is a Facebook API restriction, no platform can do these things, unfortunately; Just an FYI).
  • Reporting/Analytics tool not as powerful as Sprout or (especially) Socialbakers.
  • Competitors feature doesn't show their top-performing posts.
  • Each competitor you want to track costs money.
  • Cannot schedule automatic delivery of reports.
Great for organizations with social budgets larger than "bare bones" or organizations that would like to manage social media as a team.
Read David Brown's full review
Chad Carman profile photo
AgoraPulse is currently used as the primary social media scheduling and monitoring software for all of our marketing needs. It allows our department to have a centralized place to monitor the major social media networks we utilize, as well as coordinate and proof our work amongst the department to ensure accuracy and quality outbound messaging.
  • The ability to bulk schedule by RSS feed for Facebook and Twitter.
  • The ability to bulk schedule by multiple image import on Instagram.
  • Quickly mark all of the incoming messages as completed.
  • The ability to bulk import into multiple social media profiles. Currently, you have to bulk import into a specific profile (i.e. Twitter) and then duplicate each individual message for another social media profile. We use quite a bit of news content to fill our social queue and this becomes quite cumbersome.
  • There are some bugs with the new "default" scheduling category. On some instances where you duplicate from one profile to another, the default doesn't get applied and the message will not save.
  • Could use more robust reporting features. We came over from Sprout Social which FAR blows away AgoraPulse reporting.
It is a great cost-effective social media studio for single individuals and small teams alike. It lacks somewhat in the reporting necessary for larger corporate environments, but this will likely not be missed if a user has never experienced a more robust reporting system. For the price, you cannot beat it.
Read Chad Carman's full review
Haley Beeson profile photo
I run all social media for my company. I found it much easier to use than other social media management platforms. Agorapulse made it possible for me to keep content organized and also make it so I don’t have to be on my phone 24/7. I can schedule posts and track data whenever and wherever.
  • They provide detailed data reports. I love being able to track followers, engagement and more through one program. It’s easy to read so my boss can also understand and it’s accurate in the information.
  • Everything is very organized. I’ve tried other programs that do the same stuff but the layout is just messy and confusing.
  • It would be nice if I could have a way to layout content. So for example, Instagram is very visual. It’d be cool to be able to see just the images and how they flow with one another.
It’s so nice when managing multiple accounts! Everything is in one place and easily accessible. I think I'd use it to manage multiple companies as well! Really no complaints on this.
Read Haley Beeson's full review
Heather Pratt profile photo
We currently use Agorapulse to manage all of our social media campaigns internally. It is only used by 2 users within our company, however, we have a smaller marketing division. We do not outsource this type of work and aimed to address the time-consuming element of having 5-10 social media feeds and posting to each one individually. We also wanted to monitor our competitors feeds, and our ROI. This platform was the clear choice when it came to productivity and reporting.
  • Sending posts for approval to a manager/brand ambassador for review.
  • Assigning levels of access by the user.
  • Monitoring competitor brands social feeds.
  • Instant reporting.
  • Reporting is a major deterrent. Although its instant, you cannot currently customize the report. It only exports in one format, and you can only pull a full overview of one social platform at a time - rather than all in one.
  • The notifications are excessive, and despite turning them off in the platform - sometimes it does it anyway with no explanation.
  • The inbox - You can respond to all users from all platforms, however, the inbox is separated, and rather than being a one-stop-shop, you have to click from tab to tab to answer each one. That is laborious at times, I'd much rather it like an email inbox as we are all used to and respond one by one.
  • The app is absolutely atrocious. Glitches out every time I use it, and I wouldn't recommend using this platform on anything but a desktop. But if you don't care about it being mobile it's fine.
Agora is fantastic for a smaller business. It solves the issues of cross-posting content and manages your feeds pretty effortlessly. You can build out a full months schedule and not have to worry about it for another month. It doesn't do everything its advertized to do, but overall its saved me countless hours of time. I appreciate the ability to duplicate my posts when I run out of creative steam. And there are some cool features such as hashtag grouping and "listening" feature which monitors when your brand is mentioned. I don't think it's appropriate for larger businesses such as marketing firms, as it has a difficult time keeping up with tokens and refreshing tokens. For a firm, that would be near impossible to keep up with - especially with 30 portfolios to manage.
Read Heather Pratt's full review
Joseph Han profile photo
Agorapulse is an integral part of our social media department. The platform offers several key features that we rely on to ensure the success of all our campaigns. As a department, we strive to be driven by data/analytics, so we use the 'Reports' and 'Listening' functions heavily to make sure that we are effectively implementing the right strategies. The 'Reports' function calculates optimal times to publish social media posts, the best type of media to use, and growth data to help us analyze our successes and failures. The 'Listening' function is really useful because we can track certain hashtags or keywords and see data on user interaction.
  • Customer Service. Whenever there is a bug or issue or if anyone our team needs help with something, the Agorapulse team is very quick to respond and extremely helpful. They also always follow up with us and go the extra mile to ensure that everything is fine.
  • They are always updating the platform. Agorapulse may not be the platform with the most features. However, their team is always working on adding new features to the platform and listening to users on what they should add or change.
  • Price! Agorapulse pricing is very competitive compared to other social media management platforms. For what you pay, you get more features than most other platforms.
  • The mobile app needs a few improvements. The UI can be clunky to some users.
  • There is no feature where you can see a preview of our social media profile feed.
Any size agency would find this platform perfect for their social media profile needs, especially if they are more data-driven. The Agorapulse platform offers a lot of data insights and meaningful analytics that help the decision making process.
Read Joseph Han's full review
Robyn Mays profile photo
As a digital marketing agency, we needed social media scheduling and reporting software that would save us time and improve the efficiency of our work. It is used by everyone in the organization as Agorapulse has a great review process for posts. Therefore, each post is sent to another employee to review to avoid any errors not seen.
  • Social Media Scheduling
  • Community Management
  • Reporting
  • Social Listening
  • Brand look and feel could do with updating
I love Agorapulse and couldn't recommend it to more people if I tried. Agorapulse makes everything we do run seamlessly. I love the community management and its interface. The reporting is extensive and they are always working on updates and listen to what their customers are saying. Agorapulse is a great cost-effective solution to businesses that manage a large number of social platforms. However, I recommend Buffer to individuals who are only looking to manage a few profiles (5 or less) as it is much more cost-effective.
Read Robyn Mays's full review
Daniel Creen profile photo
Agorapulse is an amazing tool that has saved us many headaches. We know have much snappier in response times than the high profile competition in this space with a dedicated support team who answer all queries quickly and correctly. Management and stakeholders adore the in-depth and aesthetically pleasing reporting functions Agorapulse generates at the touch of a button. We receive constant updates with new features and tools, and I can see they take feedback from users and actually allocate resources into investigating the never-ending 'wants list' of the clients.
  • Site navigation and responsiveness.
  • Logical pathways to execute tasks.
  • Reliability of sharing content at the right time.
  • A number of things would be 'cool to use' however they are only applicable to me in my use case. Agorapulse was quick to respond to these feature requests and I look forward to seeing some/all in the near future.
  • I would like better CRM in the response area (i.e. the ability to put customers into buckets to mass respond when there is news specifically for them).
Agorapulse is well suited for small, medium and even large businesses who are looking to take social media seriously. This tool will get you off the ground, allow you to grow a brand and more importantly, quickly respond to customers comments and questions.
Read Daniel Creen's full review
Kathleen M. Olson, CAWA profile photo
Purrfect Pals Cat Sanctuary & Adoption Centers utilizes Agorapulse to share our mission, promote special needs cats available for adoption and solicit support for our programs. Our community engagement and adoption program managers join me in creating social media posts. This software allows us to keep a master marketing calendar and get the same message on all of our social media platforms at one time.
  • Agorapulse is an excellent resource to coordinate social media marketing by allowing you to share a calendar with several users and schedule postings in advance.
  • This software is easy to use, as it is menu-driven.
  • It integrates well with Canva and Adobe design templates.
  • Maintaining an archive of postings would be a nice feature.
Agorapulse is well-suited to any organization concerned about consistent messaging and branding where more than one individual is creating social media postings. It is well-suited for program managers with other responsibilities to be able to create and schedule their postings in advance.
Read Kathleen M. Olson, CAWA's full review
Ali Walton profile photo
August 20, 2019

Love using Agorapulse!

Agorapulse is used within my department only at my organization. It is a lifesaver for gathering social media engagements, bulk publishing content, searching for our brand mentions, searching new content that we need to engage with, and checking analytics on different social platforms. It saves time, energy, and delivers the information I need directly to me on the schedule I want/need.
  • First to have new updates like scheduled publishing to Instagram.
  • Bulk publishing options.
  • Listening capabilities on social platforms.
  • Customer service is amazing!
  • More analytics on Instagram content.
  • More filters on listening.
  • Ability to view live YouTube comments on the app.
  • You cannot set a thumbnail for uploading Instagram videos.
I have used Agorapulse in different settings and have loved it both times. It has the most competitive pricing for what is offered in comparison to any other social media management tool that I have used. I have used it at both a small business and a large corporation and it was fantastic for both applications!
Read Ali Walton's full review
Meg White profile photo
We use it to post articles on social and engage with our audiences
  • scheduling
  • calendar
  • reporting
  • mobile app
It's great if you have a lot of profiles to manage. It's not worth the money if you don't.
Read Meg White's full review
Zach Brown profile photo
To schedule out all of our content on social media across multiple properties. We mainly use it in our marketing department but have trained others in the field to use Agorapulse. It has allowed us to streamline our content calendars, posting schedules, and show what is being worked on and by who.
  • Great content calendar.
  • Able to group locations together for ease of use and quick finds.
  • Wonderful inbox feature that allows me to respond to comments and messages or assign those to others.
  • There is no content library so that is hard at times.
  • Recently added new tabs that are unnecessary
  • Not many competitors reports with the package I use.
It works great in scheduling out social media content as it has weekly calendars as well as monthly calendars. I am able to control how much specific users can do in Agorapulse and assign tasks as needed to them. It is a great way to keep aligned across the board as we have many locations spread out.
Read Zach Brown's full review
Anthony Prasasouk profile photo
October 09, 2019

Agorapulse Review

We use Agorapulse at BioTE Medical because of the features it provides us on a day-to-day basis and we love getting up-to-date stats on the fly and at ease. We love how easy it is to manage comments and how the posting section is so user-friendly.
  • Posting.
  • Comments management.
  • Stats.
  • Twitter word count limitations.
  • Video upload or GIF files don't work for Instagram.
  • Cannot change region time.
Agorapulse is great for just about anything social media related.
Read Anthony Prasasouk's full review
Dan &quot;Millennial Motivator&quot; Willis profile photo
I use Agorapulse to not only schedule posts for myself, my personal brand and my clients, but regularly use its extensive reporting and social listening tools to improve my client's experience.
  • Social listening across a variety of platforms
  • Detail reporting
  • Accountability on social response
  • Seamless transition between accounts
Agorapulse is ideal for anyone working in SMM. Its ability of couple reporting, social listening and posting in a single platform is practically priceless.
Read Dan "Millennial Motivator" Willis's full review
Eurico Silva profile photo
It's being used by the social media team.
  • It has an app so you can always see comments and DM's without the need of a computer.
  • They have a chat so you resolve issues faster.
  • The interface is very easy to use.
  • Wish you could have the interface in more languages.
Agorapulse is well suited if you have multiple social media accounts or manage several social media accounts they have plans that work for everyone.
Read Eurico Silva's full review
Gilles Heinisch profile photo
Agorapulse is a great social media marketing tool that allows the entire team surrounding me to contribute to our social media presence. The scheduling works like a charm. Also, the social media inbox allows us to be way more reactive towards inquiries, comments, and likes from users, which promotes, in general, the reactivity of our company and thus the interaction with customers and potential customers.
  • Social Inbox.
  • Scheduling.
  • Bulk upload.
  • Video editing for Instagram.
  • Stories not supported at the moment.
The scheduling works like a charm, as does the social Inbox. We don't like the workaround through the app, but we understand that is a problem stemming from Instagram.
Read Gilles Heinisch's full review
We are using Agorapulse to manage the social platforms of executives who hire us for messaging and social media management.
  • Previews of posts
  • Integrated calendar [that now includes all platforms in one view]
  • The exported reports were completely maddening...we almost parted ways over those. Rather than starting the search over since we did like a lot of the features within Agorapulse, we decided to create our own customized template to drop reporting detail into. Would really love to see Engagement Rates included in the reports.
  • Tagging people within LI is one of our biggest issues. However, I realize that's a LinkedIn limitation and not one of Agorapulse's. Speaking of LinkedIn, it would be amazing if they would allow for reporting for individuals. We're currently having to manually do that.
The previews of the posts, the integrated calendar, and reporting details are incredibly helpful. LinkedIn is our biggest challenge in terms of not being able to tag individuals or have access to reporting details for individuals.
The marketing/communications department at my company uses Agorapulse to manage our social media scheduling and reporting. It helps us efficiently plan and automate our social media calendar and pull reports to track our monthly goals.
  • Calendar/queuing/duplication posts
  • Assign feature for other users in your organization
  • Gallery feature for graphics/videos housing
  • Instagram stories scheduling
It's great for drafting, scheduling and seeing your content in an editorial style. It also gives a holistic analysis of how well your channels and content are performing.
November 19, 2019

Agorapulse Review

Only 3 of us on our smaller social media team use Agorapulse. This platform allows us to all work in one platform to better plan content, listen and respond to social media.
  • Post to Instagram. We had heard that others won't directly post to Instagram and that was a deal breaker for us.
  • Social listening. We've had a lot of success with becoming aware of posts we were tagged and/or mentioned in. These posts we may not have found otherwise.
  • Content calendar. The format of the content calendar is very user friendly and easy to operate. We appreciate that.
  • We've had a couple issues with the accuracy of the reports. I wish they were more consistent and accurate.
  • Competitors - we've also found this to not be as accurate. I also wish more competitors were included in the subscriptions.
Overall, I'm very pleased with the software and the capabilities it offers. Agorapulse is very user friendly and offers an easy-to-use interface. I actually attended a social media conference a few months ago and recommended it to everyone in my breakout group as they hadn't found a software they were yet pleased with.
Our marketing department uses Agorapulse to schedule content targeted at our various personas on our main channels.
  • Listening feature - allows us to reply and engage with our community directly from Agorapulse.
  • Mobile app - it's perfect for when we commute or go away. It also allows me to evaluate things on the fly.
  • Analytics - it shows the best post times, keywords, impressions and awareness rates...among other things. This allows us to keep track of our progress easily.
  • Viewing all channels in calendar mode at the same time should be a basic feature.
It's one of the best scheduling tools out there. The analytics are great. It suits us because we are a very small team with limited capacity and it helps us maintain an acceptable level of engagement on our channels while minimising the effort.

Boolean keyword searches (105)
Filtering out noise/spam (104)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (161)
Audience targeting (117)
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (141)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (151)
Bulk actions (135)
Lead generation (87)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (92)
6.6
Twitter (150)
Facebook (168)
LinkedIn (35)
Instagram (159)
Campaign success analytics (136)
Real-time tracking (139)
Competitor analysis (117)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (152)
Mobile access (142)

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.

Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and Carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.

To enhance the functionality of the dashboard, Agorapulse offers several free tools, including AdsReport (Facebook ad reporting) and Easy Advocacy (employee advocacy / social sharing).

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (3)

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Watch See how simple it is to increase employee advocacy with Easy Advocacy, a free tool from Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$499per installation
X-Large$299per installation

**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution