https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGOne Tool To Rule Them AllAgoraPulse is being used for all our company social media accounts and all our clients' accounts. We use it for community management, replying to messages, planning content, and reporting. It allows our community managers to moderate comments and flag ones they are not comfortable with for follow up by a manager. We also love the rubust and RELIABLE reporting. That is something we have not found in other services. Another feature we love is that you can post traditionally or set up Evergreen content categories.,The reporting covers all the metrics you need and allows you to modify the reports as you wish by downloading them as a PowerPoint file. One of the main things we love about AgoraPulse is that they seem to have high standards for their quality control and customer service. They don't roll out new features unless they work 100% and if there is an issue they are on top of it right away and with ample communication. No more wondering if you've seen every comment or message. AgoraPulse's system allows you to ensure you have responded to every item no matter what the client has done on their end.,I would like to see a grid preview for Instagram that allows you to drag and drop the order of the posts. I would like to see the ability to provide a client a link to their planned/scheduled content for viewing and/or approval without the need to make them a member of the team. I would like the ability to create and save hashtag groups for each profile.,10,2,AgoraPulse has allowed me to hand off tasks, that took up a lot of my time, confidently to lesser paid employees so that I can spend my time growing the business.,MavSocial, Buffer, Sprout Social, eClincher, Hootsuite Free, Sendible and MeetEdgar,AsanaFinally, a Platform that Solves All My Social Media NeedsAgoraPulse is used for our social media scheduling and user interaction. It saves a lot of time in the scheduling process by being able to share easily across platforms. I can easily upload months' worth of content at one time and customize the posts to include my own imagery, titles, or descriptions.,Easily and quickly upload as many pieces of content as I want, rather than upload one at a time. The preview feature gives me great confidence that I know exactly what people will see when I post. Customer service is very responsive and quick to help. I can easily perform social listening to follow more than just my own platforms.,The mobile app is not nearly as intuitive as the desktop platform, making it frustrating to use on the go. It would be great if they had various features that platforms have like polling, GIFs, and more.,9,3,AgoraPulse has saved me a large amount of time by allowing me to schedule in advance and post across multiple platforms simultaneously. The ability to swap out images and/or titles has allowed me to better customize the end product while getting a full preview prior to posting. I can more easily respond to engagement from multiple platforms all in one easy-to-use place.,Hootsuite Pro, Buffer and CoSchedule,Marketo, Adobe Photoshop, BitlyAgorapulse ReviewI currently use Agorapulse to manage our social media content for our whole, not for profit business. It is a marketing department tool but is also tied to other departments e.g. our Impact Manager so that I can share questions we receive on social with her to gain more information for responses. The main things that Agorapulse helps me to addresses are social media scheduling and reporting/insights.,I trial-ran many standard and well-known social media dashboards before choosing Agorapulse. Previous to my current role, I also used Agorapulse in another workplace - this is where I researched the best dashboard. The stand out feature for me is the ability to reply to posts within the dashboard. It is also super reliable - I have repeatedly, in other roles, found Hootsuite to be buggy on scheduling and complicated in visual set up. Agorapulse also has a live chat so any issues are responded to and dealt with quickly. They offer a non-profit discount which was one of the main factors I wanted to use it in my current role.,I can't like or respond to Instagram posts in the dashboard - I have to use the open in Instagram function. LinkedIn tagging isn't available as far as I'm aware. It doesn't show me individual likes on posts.,10,2,It's too soon to tell, however it certainly saves time.,Hootsuite FreeAgorapulse ReviewWe have over 30 separate websites and each has a Facebook and Twitter profile. We use Agorapulse to schedule several social posts per day, per site.,Calendar view allows us to easily see what is scheduled. The ability to have all social profiles listed in one place.,Mass uploading of social posts, including the appropriate image, would be useful. Mass updating of all scheduled posts to make changes or updates. Download past post into a format that will allow for minor changes with the ability to then re-upload.,8,2,Streamlined process for scheduling. Duplication of posts for future publishing saves time.,Hootsuite ImpactAgoraPulse to keep your social media marketing alive and thriving.I currently use AgoraPulse to manage our three major social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. I use it to organize, track, and create posts simultaneously across all platforms. Only our social media marketing is being run by AgoraPulse. It allows me to see an overview of our social media strategy, analyze our analytics, and group our posts by subject. It's very helpful for saving time and allowing me to spend my time on other marketing projects.,The interface is especially clean and easy to navigate. Notifications are easy to see and find. Scrolling through collected data and interpreting information is simple. Toggling between platforms for similar information is straightforward.,I would like to be able to post videos to Instagram via AgoraPulse and multiple images.,9,1,We have seen an increase in our audience and our audience interactions. We have seen an increase in our sales and customer queries about offerings. We have reduced the amount of time needed to successfully manage social media accounts.,Hootsuite Free
Agorapulse

Agorapulse Reviews

Agorapulse
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Filter 297 vetted Agorapulse reviews and ratings

Jennifer Herring profile photo
February 11, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "One Tool To Rule Them All"

• The reporting covers all the metrics you need and allows you to modify the reports as you wish by downloading them as a PowerPoint file.
  • One of the main things we love about AgoraPulse is that they seem to have high standards for their quality control and customer service. They don't roll out new features unless they work 100% and if there is an issue they are on top of it right away and with ample communication.
  • No more wondering if you've seen every comment or message. AgoraPulse's system allows you to ensure you have responded to every item no matter what the client has done on their end.
  • I would like to see a grid preview for Instagram that allows you to drag and drop the order of the posts.
  • I would like to see the ability to provide a client a link to their planned/scheduled content for viewing and/or approval without the need to make them a member of the team.
  • I would like the ability to create and save hashtag groups for each profile.
If you are managing social media for other businesses, you need AgoraPulse. If you only have your own business and you only have one page per social media platform, I wouldn't spend the money on it.
Read Jennifer Herring's full review
Jay Selig profile photo
January 29, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Finally, a Platform that Solves All My Social Media Needs"

• Easily and quickly upload as many pieces of content as I want, rather than upload one at a time.
  • The preview feature gives me great confidence that I know exactly what people will see when I post.
  • Customer service is very responsive and quick to help.
  • I can easily perform social listening to follow more than just my own platforms.
  • The mobile app is not nearly as intuitive as the desktop platform, making it frustrating to use on the go.
  • It would be great if they had various features that platforms have like polling, GIFs, and more.
This is an excellent tool for quickly and easily scheduling out content over multiple social platforms. You get a clear view of how your content will be posted so you can be confident in the published product prior to posting. I've found the mobile app less appealing than the desktop platform so I would recommend using this mainly on desktop in the office.
Read Jay Selig's full review
Zoë White profile photo
March 05, 2019

"Agorapulse Review"

• I trial-ran many standard and well-known social media dashboards before choosing Agorapulse. Previous to my current role, I also used Agorapulse in another workplace - this is where I researched the best dashboard. The stand out feature for me is the ability to reply to posts within the dashboard.
  • It is also super reliable - I have repeatedly, in other roles, found Hootsuite to be buggy on scheduling and complicated in visual set up.
  • Agorapulse also has a live chat so any issues are responded to and dealt with quickly.
  • They offer a non-profit discount which was one of the main factors I wanted to use it in my current role.
  • I can't like or respond to Instagram posts in the dashboard - I have to use the open in Instagram function.
  • LinkedIn tagging isn't available as far as I'm aware.
  • It doesn't show me individual likes on posts.
I have found Agorapulse to be the most suitable social dashboard because it includes not only scheduling but reactions within the dashboard. For this reason, I think it is appropriate for most scenarios.
Read Zoë White's full review
Dawn Allen profile photo
March 04, 2019

"Agorapulse Review"

• Calendar view allows us to easily see what is scheduled.
  • The ability to have all social profiles listed in one place.
  • Mass uploading of social posts, including the appropriate image, would be useful.
  • Mass updating of all scheduled posts to make changes or updates.
  • Download past post into a format that will allow for minor changes with the ability to then re-upload.
It is well suited for when you'd like to schedule posts across multiple social media accounts.
Read Dawn Allen's full review
Alexandria Schultz profile photo
November 01, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse to keep your social media marketing alive and thriving."

• The interface is especially clean and easy to navigate.
  • Notifications are easy to see and find.
  • Scrolling through collected data and interpreting information is simple.
  • Toggling between platforms for similar information is straightforward.
  • I would like to be able to post videos to Instagram via AgoraPulse and multiple images.
AgoraPulse is well-suited to allowing you to organize and produce many posts between multiple platforms for your social media accounts. It allows for teamwork and simple assignment of projects among team members. It also enables easy collection of data and analytics and presentation of materials for proving ROI and strategizing future campaigns.
Read Alexandria Schultz's full review
Warwick MacGillicuddy profile photo
February 22, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Simply simple"

We use AgoraPulse to handle all our social media sites across our whole organization. It saves us a lot of tim, and simplifies the process of creating posts.
  • Quick and easy posts.
  • Easy to reply to clients.
  • The app works well.
  • Would be nice if the notification on the Facebook site would clear once you've updated on Agora.
It is great for scheduling workouts, and the option of having a team member to review the work is great.
Read Warwick MacGillicuddy's full review
Bianca Bridges profile photo
October 15, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Great for social media managers"

AgoraPulse has been incredibly easy to learn to use, and makes life so much easier. Reports are created to keep track of growth and analytics, which is fantastic for monthly social updates to send around to the team. A lot of customers also turn to social media to use as a customer care platform, and AgoraPulse is fantastic as a tool to respond to these enquiries promptly, which is what we used religiously before we outsourced customer care.

Their scheduling tool for Facebook and Twitter is also incredibly useful and makes life easier, especially to schedule posts for weekends and when you're away from the office. Hopefully this will extend to include Instagram soon!
  • Scheduling - easy to use and makes life easier
  • Responding to customers
  • Tracking analytics
  • Would be great to include Instagram in automatic scheduling
  • Analytics are not updated live and are slightly delayed
  • Doesn't include Instagram DM in responses
Fantastic for social media management and customer care. Less appropriate for areas where social media, content creation, analytic tracking or customer care is less of a concern. However these days the majority of companies will probably have a social media team, so it is more of a necessity these days really!
Read Bianca Bridges's full review
Mariya Jose profile photo
January 25, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Great for Go Getters!"

Our company Apshar manages the social profiles of 20 odd clients in Bahrain.

AgoraPulse has been a phenomenal tool in our business thanks to its versatile, user-friendly platform and functions. We especially appreciate having our post scheduling, social listening, inbox/comment management and reporting all happening on a single platform.
  • The team at AgoraPulse has also been fantastic with communication.
  • All responses to our questions or troubleshooting of issues have been prompt, taking no longer than 24 hours to resolve.
  • I'd recommend the software especially to companies with smaller teams, given how easy to use and exhaustive it is with all aspects of social media management.
  • The fans and followers tool is useful to see everyone who's interacted with a social media profile lately and helps keep the audience engaged.
  • Instagram posting of videos
  • Automated responses
  • Multiple photo posts to Instagram
  • Un-prompted posting of scheduled posts on Instagram

Better for smaller agencies that handle several accounts for a single client.

Not recommended for larger agencies where several clients may request continued individual access to their social profile data.

Read Mariya Jose's full review
Benjamin Mcnully profile photo
January 25, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "A solid offering at a great price. Perfect for small businesses and startups!"

Our brand department needed a social media automation tool to streamline the uploading and management of content and community management. Our decision makers were concerned with several main factors: Price, Number of seats, and lastly Features. AgoraPulse managed to fit within our price range and offer the right features for our initial social efforts.
  • Lots of features
  • Low price
  • Missing some listening features
  • As platforms change, some features are removed or changed with little warning
  • Data retention is restricted
For smaller organizations or small digital teams, AgoraPulse is a fantastic tool. Unfortunately, for large enterprise teams or agencies, it's not going to fit the bill. If you need a simple and easy to learn interface, only a few features to bring listening, community management, and publishing into one place; AgoraPulse has a great set of features at a small business or startup price. If you are finding yourself needing more CRM tools, integrations or API connections, you might need to look into one or several other tools.
Read Benjamin Mcnully's full review
Byron Campos Gomez profile photo
January 22, 2019

Review: "How AgoraPulse is superior to most SMM Software"

AgoraPulse is, in fact, being used across all departments. From the onboarding process to the fulfillment side when uploading content to each customer profile. We all have access to AgoraPulse and we all make sure our accounts are staying updated.

This addresses the overall issue of team communication and collaboration among our small team. Our team can assign and [access] the schedule from the comfort of their phones.
  • The platform and user interface is easy to use and get familiar with (fast learning curve)
  • You can access AgoraPulse via iOS and literally update and reply from your phone (makes accessibility a lot easier).
  • Reporting is extremely customizable and very well designed for all our customers.
  • We managed several accounts, and as a small team that wears all the hats in the company, we often would neglect an account and it would not have content scheduled for weeks. If AgoraPulse could have a way to notify us (small agency) when content is not scheduled it could have caused a lot of internal issues.
  • Not being able to upload multiple images on 1 post for IG was a real pain. (not sure if any SMM software does this)
  • At times, AgoraPulse would be buggy and crash or content would not get posted after refreshing post that was scheduled.
In terms of communication and collaborations, I cannot reiterate how well suited this platform is. You assign a task and responses to a team member and that really brings everything together from an agency standpoint.

Where I believe AgoraPulse can improve is to offer more features such as a month content calendar that gives clients the option to go on and approve, disapprove, comment and share the ideas on the content scheduled.
Read Byron Campos Gomez's full review
Adalee Rodriguez profile photo
January 22, 2019

User Review: "We love AgoraPulse"

AgoraPulse has been an amazing tool for us and let me tell you we've been through a few. Having a variety of clients with different needs was always a challenge with other platforms. AgoraPulse makes it easy to not only schedule content but to track analytics and present them to our clients. We truly love this platform.
  • Extractable Analytics.
  • Allows the client to approve their content.
  • All you social profiles in one place!
  • The preview to some links sometimes break.
If you are handling social profiles for a variety of industries this is the best tool for it!
Read Adalee Rodriguez's full review
Molly Caskey profile photo
January 11, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "The most complete option available for social media managers!"

I use it as part of my work to help manage social media accounts for other companies in addition to managing my own social media. AgoraPulse allows me to easily schedule content for publishing as well as coordinate with my points of contact at the companies I help manage.
  • Schedule content for publishing
  • Provide detailed reports of social media efficacy
  • Coordinate content with company team members
  • The ability to schedule bulk content and send it for review by team members - at the moment you can only send it for review by scheduling a post one at a time.
  • When uploading images for Instagram, it'll give you an error if the image isn't 4:5 ratio or if it's too big. I would prefer it have the option to re-size/crop within AgoraPulse or still allow me to schedule it and then let me crop in Instagram when it's time to post. Fixing those errors means another step in the process and other apps definitely have that capability.
If you manage several different accounts and need the ability to communicate with either team members or your point-of-contact with the companies you contract for, then AgoraPulse is definitely worth the money. I've used other options that were cheaper but often lacked sophistication or the communication aspect. If you also need the ability to respond to comments or messages across several accounts, AgoraPulse brings it all into one easy place to manage while still being able to view the original content a follower is referring to.
Read Molly Caskey's full review
Javier Velazquez profile photo
December 22, 2018

Agorapulse: "Agency Owner Review"

It is currently only being used by me, (marketing manager), and three people under our social media management services team. We occasionally connect accounts to audit using the reporting tool, but mostly it's used for our client's that are paying us for content creation, scheduling, and management of their social channels. AgoraPulse has a super clean interface, and their product team is very receptive and has already implemented some product changes based on our feedback within 3 months. (Perhaps it was already on the roadmap).
  • AgoraPulse has some awesome reporting tools. Helps us save money instead of getting another reporting software.
  • AgoraPulse has the feature of saving common replies to any of our client's customers comments or questions.
  • AgoraPulse is very affordable when you compare it to the other software on the market for agencies.
  • I wish AgoraPulse's reporting was dynamic like a dashboard sort of like Cyfe.
  • I wish the reporting on AgoraPulse could be automated to send to our clients emails weekly or monthly.
  • I wish we could white label the reports before we download them, as well as remove metrics we don't care about.
AgoraPulse is well suited for growing agencies where they are acquiring customers left and right. It's a much more robust platform than their least expensive competitors, but also competes toe to toe with other large players like Hootsuite. You're not sacrificing quality with the cost. You get the best of both. Upgrading is also very reasonably priced in our opinion.
Read Javier Velazquez's full review
Chad Carman profile photo
November 30, 2018

User Review: "AgoraPulse is a no-brainer."

AgoraPulse is currently used as the primary social media scheduling and monitoring software for all of our marketing needs. It allows our department to have a centralized place to monitor the major social media networks we utilize, as well as coordinate and proof our work amongst the department to ensure accuracy and quality outbound messaging.
  • The ability to bulk schedule by RSS feed for Facebook and Twitter.
  • The ability to bulk schedule by multiple image import on Instagram.
  • Quickly mark all of the incoming messages as completed.
  • The ability to bulk import into multiple social media profiles. Currently, you have to bulk import into a specific profile (i.e. Twitter) and then duplicate each individual message for another social media profile. We use quite a bit of news content to fill our social queue and this becomes quite cumbersome.
  • There are some bugs with the new "default" scheduling category. On some instances where you duplicate from one profile to another, the default doesn't get applied and the message will not save.
  • Could use more robust reporting features. We came over from Sprout Social which FAR blows away AgoraPulse reporting.
It is a great cost-effective social media studio for single individuals and small teams alike. It lacks somewhat in the reporting necessary for larger corporate environments, but this will likely not be missed if a user has never experienced a more robust reporting system. For the price, you cannot beat it.
Read Chad Carman's full review
Michele Neylon profile photo
March 11, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "A Good, Easy to Use Tool"

We had been using alternative social media management tools, but their overall service was bad. While looking for an alternative product I came across Agorapulse and after testing it and several competing products we decided to go with Agorapulse.

It lets us give access to multiple social media accounts and to easily manage them ie. exactly what it says it'll do.
  • Simple and intuitive interface.
  • Good customer service.
  • I have no complaints or suggestions for improvements at this time.
It works well for us overall. There are a few features I'd like to see them improve upon, but overall I've no serious complaints.
Read Michele Neylon's full review
Dylan Johnson profile photo
November 09, 2018

User Review: "AgoraPulse - huge success!"

When I started with Isopharm I was tasked with finding a suitable social media management platform. After reviewing options and using the free trial, I settled on AgoraPulse and purchased a license for the company. Since using it, we have expanded it to another department and plan to introduce it to our other growing departments.
  • Scheduling - very easy to post content across multiple networks.
  • Reporting - detailed reports that show impact your posts are having and what people are doing with them
  • User Interface - very simple interface, I taught myself in an hour or so and have since trained others in 15 minutes on how to use it.
  • User Support - very quick, often within an hour replies from the CS team.
  • Regular updates - new features are added regularly and feedback is listened to and applied.
  • I would like to see improved drafting capabilities, you can't 'save for later' when creating a post.
Works excellent for all purposes I have used it for. You can create a post and have it go out at different times on different networks, or set posts to repeat on a regular basis, and you can bulk create posts on some networks. Most limitations are based on the APIs from the social networks rather than anything AgoraPulse can control.
Read Dylan Johnson's full review
Jenna Boodram profile photo
November 08, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse is great value for your money 💰"

I use AgoraPulse as my primary social media reporting tool. It allows me to gather robust analytics on the pages I manage as well as competitor pages. AgoraPulse also has a very intuitive content scheduler - it makes content planning easy.
  • AgoraPulse has great reporting capabilites. I like that I can export as a Powerpoint and make my own additions.
  • AgoraPulse has a very helpful support team. They are very attentive and friendly.
  • AgoraPulse has great free tools like the Twitter Report Card and Facebook Contests.
  • I wish AgoraPulse collected IG story analytics.
  • It would be nice to get analytics for competitor sponsored posts.
  • Implement an Instagram Story scheduler.
AgoraPulse is will suited for any size Digital Marketing Agency. I like that their plans are scalable and affordable.
Read Jenna Boodram's full review
Beth Ridgeway profile photo
October 30, 2018

User Review: "AgoraPulse in Hospitality Industry"

We are using AgoraPulse as a social media listening and scheduling tool. It is being used by the marketing department. It helps track conversations about our organization and our city online.
  • Social Listening: The capability to track words or phrases is fantastic for campaigns.
  • Scheduling: Having items lined up to post throughout the day is fantastic.
  • Planning: Being able to look at your content calendar for planning purposes.
  • Calendar: Having one main calendar for all content
If you are looking for a planning software this is not for you. If you are looking to join conversations online and post socially this is a fantastic tool.
Read Beth Ridgeway's full review
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching profile photo
October 16, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "A powerful tool that makes social management simple, easy, enjoyable and very cost effective."

I use AgoraPulse to manage my social media and post regular updates of both curated and original content on my profiles to create brand awareness and promote my services. It simplified social media management for me because now it's all under one "roof" and very easy to use.
  • Queueing content to create evergreen content.
  • Answering all my social media comment from one inbox.
  • Preview and edit posts for each social media channel to make them different before posting.
  • Simple user interface, clean, and intuitive to use.
  • When queueing content I can only choose one category for a single channel. When I queue content for multiple channels at the same time, I have to go back to the other channels and reassign the content to the particular category I want. That's a bit time-consuming and repetitive. It would be great if at the moment of queueing the content to different social media channels I could specify the categories for each channel at that point, so I don't have to go back and reassign the content that went to the "general" category to the relevant category I want to queue it into.
  • Sometimes the interface disconnect and is a bit slow, but I guess it's probably due to a very heavy usage. That seems to happen at a certain time of the day, so I think it's probably the usage load that affect the performance.
AgoraPulse is a great tool to manage social media channels, post reply to comments and create evergreen content. It's the best tool I have found. I use social media to promote to create brand awareness, connect with people, and share my services. I don't want to spend all my time doing "social media", so AgoraPulse works well for me. It's very effective for me in terms of time and it's cost effective. If you want to maximize social media use without spending all-day-long navigating between your different profiles, AgoraPulse is what you need!
Read Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching's full review
Shawn Lochner profile photo
October 08, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse - The solution and team to work with"

AgoraPulse is being used in our marketing department and we use it to manage our clients' social media accounts. It saves us a great deal of time and effort.
  • Scheduling - this part of the software is really easy to use and when you have a problem it's easy to update directly on the main calendar.
  • Innovating - the team is constantly adding new things to the system to not only make it a better platform to work on, but also to offer us as the clients more value
  • Customer service - I have not met a team like AgoraPulse's that is always available to help and swift to respond. Their team truly made us feel like a family and we are very grateful for it.
  • Reporting - the reporting section is our least favorite part of AgoraPulse and [there is] great room for improvement. The reporting needs to be customizable and be automated to truly save us and the other teams time.
As mentioned before, it is great for scheduling and maintaining accounts, but it needs improvement on the reporting as well as their listening side. On the listening side, one needs to be able to "exclude" areas or countries to truly be able to use the function well.
Read Shawn Lochner's full review
Dustin W. Stout profile photo
October 04, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Best Combination of Social Media Publishing, Listening, and Reporting"

AgoraPulse is being used by all members of our marketing team to create, schedule, and plan social media content. We're also using it to respond to comments and gather analytics about how our content is performing.

The business problems AgoraPulse solves are:
- planning, collaborating, and scheduling social content
- monitoring brand mentions
- responding to brand mentions
- reporting social content performance
  • The user interface is gorgeous. Since we spend a lot of time in the interface, I'm particularly sensitive to this (I'm also a designer, so there's that...).
  • The calendar view is very helpful in seeing where our content is scheduled, and helps us to find any gaps.
  • The social listening is exceptional in that it can find brand mentions that weren't even tagged properly, allowing us to reach out and build the relationship with those users who may not have even known to tag us.
  • The chrome extension (and even in the web app) is a bit slow to load. I would definitely love to see it load up faster.
  • I have to sign back into the account way too often and it's a little annoying. Almost daily.
  • There is a bug that disables the keyboard shortcuts when switching social profiles.
  • No pinterest support yet... so I have to pay for an entirely separate tool for that one network.
For the business or brand that wants to do social content planning, scheduling, listening, responding, and reporting all in one place, Agorapulse is the best of the best.

If you're not focusing on more than a few social profiles and you don't necessarily need the listening and reporting, there are other tools out there that are going to cost you less.
Read Dustin W. Stout's full review
Megan Bryde profile photo
October 04, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse: everything you need for social media"

Right now we are in the process of upgrading. So far, I anticipate it will help team members to be more professional, create better expectations for post approvals and how many posts need to be set a week, help us see posts across a spectrum since we have long-term projects that span over a long period of time. We are a small company that is in a growth stage and we are currently documenting that exciting and stressful process. It will help us stay extremely organized and keep our social media pages looking professional and uniform. It essentially helps solves making content, scheduling, editing, approving content.
  • Scheduling posts through out the month and seeing how they span out in a calendar format is very useful and helpful visual aide. Since our company is project based we can't have posts being posted at random, and we also need to feature community organizations, collaborations, as well as our upcoming competition.
  • Approvals. Its really essential that whoever is forming posts can't publish until posts are approved for quality and professional purposes.
  • Providing a platform for others to edit is really important for us too. We always need someone else to edit for grammar, content, and relevancy.
  • Publishing to Instagram has been particularly hard. Just because I would like to post multiple photos and that makes things difficult when I make a post with multiple photos.
  • I wish I could make drafts of posts and save them. Simply made for content. That would be easier for me to make posts so I wouldn't lose a post every time that I step away from the computer for a little bit.
It's designed for teams and for companies that deal with large projects. I wouldn't recommend it if you were doing it on an individual basis. We have enough stuff where we really do need to schedule and edit and work together as team members to really make the posts flow together.
Read Megan Bryde's full review
Daniel R. Herbert, MBA profile photo
October 04, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Great Social Platform"

We are currently using AgoraPulse in our social media dept. to monitor, schedule, publish, listen for social queues, and generate reports for all of our social platforms. It addresses a few issues we have with our social media monitoring, namely our lack of reporting per social platform and scheduling posts in advance.
  • They listen to user feedback and they attack user issues promptly.
  • The reporting feature is really nice. A number of social monitoring tools are lacking in this area. Simple things like changing the dates of your reports are missing in other platforms.
  • New feature: Fans and Followers where you can see who your brand is engaged with. The system shows you all of your users who are engaged with or ambassadors of your brand. It will even show which users are banned.
  • Our (very moderately priced) subscription gets us 10 social profiles, a team of 3 users, and 1 competitor to monitor.
  • A few of their social profiles do not have all features we need. For example, LinkedIn does not have a listening tool and YouTube does not have a reporting tool.
  • Very limited options on Instagram to interact with users
  • Pinterest is not an option as of yet.
The most complete "all-in-one" third party tool I have found, with good pricing for a small to medium sized business.
For all users: Great reporting tools at your fingertips. Clear and simple user interface. Awesome Customer Service.
Read Daniel R. Herbert, MBA's full review
Debbie Gillum profile photo
September 28, 2018

Review: "Listen up: AgoraPulse has great social listening."

We use it for social media management. It's being used by the Marketing department. It addresses the business problem of engaging with our audience on social media.
  • Social Listening
  • Scheduling
  • Responses in the app
  • Reporting
  • Being able to customize the publishing calendar
  • Publishing calendar showing post previews
  • Weekly emails letting you know what the top posts are
  • Customized weekly reports emailed to you
If you're missing notifications in Facebook, tired of publishing to Instagram via your phone or overwhelmed by Twitter, than Agorapulse can help you. You don't have to worry about missing a review, message or comment ever again because it's picked up by Agorapulse.
Read Debbie Gillum's full review
Veronica Ferrell profile photo
September 21, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "This company is great!"

My name is Veronica and I use AgoraPulse to schedule content on 10 different Realtor Social Media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn). I currently create content that is scheduled four times a week for an entire month. At this current moment, I am the only one that uses AgoraPulse. It has allowed me to easily post content onto multiple platforms in one fast and easy setting. Before I would need to sign into each individual profile and schedule content. It took days to get everyone's content up and scheduled for the month.
  • I can easily view all the content I have created for a particular individual's social site.
  • I enjoy that I can switch between social profiles by using the groups/lists on the side of the program.
  • I wish there would be a 'Best Time' button that will schedule content for the best times of the day per each individuals reports. That way, instead of choosing a specific time for each time I schedule a post, I could hit the 'Best Time' button and I know the content would go out at the right time.
This product has allowed me to quickly see what content is actually working for my clients, by providing reports. I can keep track of the best days and times for each type of content that is scheduled. My favorite thing that AgoraPulse does, is that it allows me to make sure my clients get the most information about what content is being produce, allowing for them to see how well it is working in their marketing strategies.
Read Veronica Ferrell's full review

Boolean keyword searches (79)
Filtering out noise/spam (78)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (118)
Audience targeting (90)
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (104)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (113)
Bulk actions (102)
Lead generation (70)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (76)
Twitter (111)
Facebook (125)
LinkedIn (3)
Instagram (116)
Campaign success analytics (102)
Real-time tracking (108)
Competitor analysis (90)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (112)
Mobile access (103)
6.6

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

It allows you to post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (2)

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations