Agorapulse Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Jerry Pietrzak | TrustRadius Reviewer
Currently we use Agorapulse to help employees across three offices manage multiple social media accounts for the university. We originally purchased this primarily for the analytics and reporting functions, and then for the inbox/social listening tools. While these have met our expectations, the content publishing calendar and content workflow tools have become a major part of our content production workflow. This enables us to have a content creator draft a post, send it to an editor for a check, then to a translator to add an appropriate translation, and then on to a final check before scheduling the post. Before Agorapulse we relied on a spreadsheet to schedule and develop content; the ability to have this in a digital workflow has greatly improved the efficiency of our workflow.
  • Gives the social media team one place to manage and operate all accounts.
  • Allows a team of multiple people to manage multiple accounts at the same time.
  • The overall interface does not feel as polished as some larger, more expensive competitors.
  • The original reports were adequate, but did not feel very polished. They just rolled out a new format that looks a lot better, but I haven't had time to fully evaluate it yet.
We have only used this as a small to medium sized team of about a dozen people managing less than a dozen social media accounts. It seems like it would work well for small as well as medium size teams to manage a larger number of accounts, and possibly even outside accounts, as for an agency. We were initially attracted by the platforms that Agorapulse supported (Facebook pages and groups, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube), as well as cost--Agorapulse was much, much cheaper than alternatives that supported all the platforms we were looking for, such as Hootsuite or Sprout Social. As a smaller team with limited resources trying to build our social media presence, this has been close to ideal.
Read Jerry Pietrzak's full review
Janaye Steadman | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use AgoraPulse (AP) as a central tool at our digital marketing agency. It is the main platform that we work on daily. It assists us in keeping clients social profiles organized, from calendaring to community management. The main reason we switched to AP was for the community management aspect. They have an inbox that pulls all messages and comments right into AP so I don't have to log into 15 different social accounts individually on my computer. They also have a "listening" feature that tracks when people tag or mention that profile, and it also tracks hashtags that you tell it to. This has been very useful in keeping an eye on clients reputation. The calendaring aspect is vital to what we do, since we have to have them approved by the individual clients, and AP allows us to do this.
  • Customer Service - they have killer customer service. They are fast and super helpful, even when it is an issue with the social platform and not AP.
  • Calendaring tool - ability to approve, send for approval, etc.
  • Listening tool - ability to track mentions, tags, hashtags, etc.
  • Reporting - they have really excellent reports that I pull on a weekly basis for clients.
  • Tracks comments on ads you are running as well.
  • Did I mention customer service?
  • Publish multiple photos to Instagram in one post - this is in development, but we don't have it yet.
  • There are some irritating things that are not because of AP but because the social platforms will not allow them (e.g., we cannot respond to IG comments through the platform, which you can do for FB comments, because IG will not allow 3rd parties to do this anymore.)
  • Sometimes it is hard to connect social platforms.
  • No "draft" feature on the calendaring tool (you can create a post and assign it to yourself...this is the workaround, but a draft feature would be more user-friendly).
If you are an all service digital agency, then Agorapulse is probably a great solution for you - especially if you have multiple team members/people who have to approve content, and more than 4 or 5 profiles to manage.

If you are a small business looking to manage your social through a third party software yourself, probably not the best option. If you are only using it for a few profiles it can be pricey, and probably gives you way too many tools. There is a little learning curve to it, so if you are looking for something simple that you can do yourself, probably look elsewhere.
Read Janaye Steadman's full review
Balazs Farkas | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using it in the Social Media and Marketing department, as well as the firm production department - to answer social media messages mainly from YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. We use it on a daily basis with all these platforms and it is our main way of communication with our social media consumers and potential clients.
  • Collecting comments from different platforms into one.
  • Answered comments are easily identifiable and hidden from the to-do list.
  • Speed - We need comments to roll in quicker than the default 15 minutes. Also, we need a quicker resolution of communication problems with the social media servers.
  • Communication problems with social media platforms are few, but they still do occur too often to make us lose time with answering comments directly on these platforms.
It is perfect for handling all social media communication in a centralized, easily manageable manner. The structure of the platform is very good, easy to navigate - I can just open it for 10 minutes, answer all pending (unanswered) YouTube comments and close it off going forward with my work. We can divide our workload between our colleagues. For that, it is appropriate. That is the main goal of the platform, so there are no real less appropriate usages that come to mind.
Read Balazs Farkas's full review
Corey Walker | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use it myself and for my clients to schedule social media and run analytics. It helps me keep track of all of my client posts in one place and generate reports quickly.
  • Allows for multiple accounts to be managed on one platform
  • Great scheduling tool
  • It's Twitter mgmt is lacking some tools
Agorapulse is suitable for someone like me - a solo entrepreneur social media manager who manages many accounts. It might not work as well for a larger corporate client that needs multiple people to access and be more enterprise level.
Read Corey Walker's full review
Walter Mack | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 12, 2020

Sleek and easy to use!

Agorapulse is used primarily by myself and a few members on the Player Experience team. We also have a team of outsources with access that I help manage. It contains the social profiles of over a dozen games within our studio that we oversee, and is mainly used as a tool to redirect users having problems over to our support team.
  • Agorapulse is good at giving quick information about user/fan history.
  • It has quick buttons to hide or delete comments that are very useful and don't require additional work.
  • A search function for comments using specific keywords would be helpful, but this might be a restriction from FB itself.
  • A way to sort profiles by different criteria, like un-reviewed comments.
Agorapulse is only really needed by those of us that are player/user-facing in some capacity. So for our team, it's very useful for snapshots on how players feel. However, it's not very necessary for teams like Engineering or our writers.
Read Walter Mack's full review
Jenna Walker | TrustRadius Reviewer
The marketing team oversees the social media associated with 7 businesses that have 21 social profiles. We utilize Agorapulse to schedule, manage, and report on all our social media channels. Originally our team was natively posting to all social profiles, but this was extremely cumbersome and left lots of room for human error. After testing several other tools, Agorapulse was the best tool for us with the pricing and the ability to send posts for approval before posting.
  • Reporting - Easy to export and understand reporting features.
  • Scheduling - Easily see what is scheduled or has already posted.
  • Exporting scheduled posts - I would love to be able to send a "schedule" of posts that have been scheduled but not posted to businesses.
  • Save posts as draft - Sometimes I am not always ready to schedule, so I would love to see a "save to draft" feature.
Agorapulse is great for businesses with multiple social media platforms, or someone posting natively on multiple social channels. It is also suited for teams that need approval for social media, but don't want to go back and forth through email to approve final posts. The approval functionality is fantastic!
Read Jenna Walker's full review
Kathleen Olson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a nonprofit animal welfare organization. We use Agorapulse to integrate our marketing and fundraising over social media platforms.
  • Saves time by creating one posting that can be used for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and with minor tweaking on LinkedIn.
  • Provides reports to track fan growth.
  • I would like to be able to log in and stay logged in without having to re-enter the user name and password every single time.
Anyone trying to build a social media presence to implement a marketing and fundraising plan can use Agorapulse for consistent branding and messaging across all platforms. It is especially helpful for smaller nonprofits with limited staff who do not have a full time person dedicated to social media. If you have more than one person creating posts, the calendar allows you to integrate and time posts and avoid overlapping.
Read Kathleen Olson's full review
Shannon Loy | TrustRadius Reviewer
We decided to commit to using Agorapulse because it had just about every feature we were looking for in a content scheduling tool. The number one aspect of the tool that really stood out to us was the incredible reporting. Each month when we meet with clients to present the results of our social media initiatives the reporting is extremely helpful and very easy to understand. We even get a Powerpoint presentation to show our clients.
  • The reporting is out of this world and thorough.
  • Scheduling posts is really easy across multiple platforms
  • I wish that we could easily change the type of image used when doing bulk scheduling. We can customize the copy, and tagging but currently can not switch up the image.
  • Would LOVE to be able to schedule Google My Business posts
If you run an agency, Agorapulse is a must for the incredible reporting and the ability to bulk upload and schedule evergreen content. If you are a small business with only a few social media platforms and a limited budget Agorapulse may not be for you. There is no free option, whereas you can get a free option with some competitors.
Read Shannon Loy's full review
Ali Walton | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 29, 2020

Love using Agorapulse!

Agorapulse is used within my department only at my organization. It is a lifesaver for gathering social media engagements, bulk publishing content, searching for our brand mentions, searching new content that we need to engage with, and checking analytics on different social platforms. It saves time, energy, and delivers the information I need directly to me on the schedule I want/need.
  • First to have new updates like scheduled publishing to Instagram.
  • Bulk publishing options.
  • Listening capabilities on social platforms.
  • Customer service is amazing!
  • More analytics on Instagram content.
  • More filters on listening.
  • Ability to view live YouTube comments on the app.
  • You cannot set a thumbnail for uploading Instagram videos.
I have used Agorapulse in different settings and have loved it both times. It has the most competitive pricing for what is offered in comparison to any other social media management tool that I have used. I have used it at both a small business and a large corporation and it was fantastic for both applications!
Read Ali Walton's full review
Dani McLean | TrustRadius Reviewer
Agorapulse is being used only in the communications and marketing department between myself and my supervisor. It helps us schedule social media and, most importantly, gather key data about our social media performance so that we can improve it.
  • Scheduling: Agorapulse makes it extremely easy to schedule posts to a channel and cross-post them on other channels.
  • Interface: the platform is very user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing.
  • The send-to-mobile option for Instagram posts never works for me.
  • The app is truly not very good; it's quite hard to use, and for some reason doesn't keep me signed in.
Agorapulse is very well-suited for companies looking for easy scheduling (also, an aside their support is incredible) who have a little budget to put towards something more robust and intuitive than something like HootSuite. It is less appropriate for large companies who need extremely detailed analytics reporting.
Read Dani McLean's full review
Chad Carman | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse is currently used as the primary social media scheduling and monitoring software for all of our marketing needs. It allows our department to have a centralized place to monitor the major social media networks we utilize, as well as coordinate and proof our work amongst the department to ensure accuracy and quality outbound messaging.
  • The ability to bulk schedule by RSS feed for Facebook and Twitter.
  • The ability to bulk schedule by multiple image import on Instagram.
  • Quickly mark all of the incoming messages as completed.
  • The ability to bulk import into multiple social media profiles. Currently, you have to bulk import into a specific profile (i.e. Twitter) and then duplicate each individual message for another social media profile. We use quite a bit of news content to fill our social queue and this becomes quite cumbersome.
  • There are some bugs with the new "default" scheduling category. On some instances where you duplicate from one profile to another, the default doesn't get applied and the message will not save.
  • Could use more robust reporting features. We came over from Sprout Social which FAR blows away AgoraPulse reporting.
It is a great cost-effective social media studio for single individuals and small teams alike. It lacks somewhat in the reporting necessary for larger corporate environments, but this will likely not be missed if a user has never experienced a more robust reporting system. For the price, you cannot beat it.
Read Chad Carman's full review
Syazana Kahardy | TrustRadius Reviewer
At Pixajoy, we use Agorapulse for the Marketing Department. It's useful for our Content managers to be able to plan and schedule posts across our various social media channels and manage messages/inquiries from one platform. It's been very useful, especially since they introduced the carousel option. And the report it generates is also very clear and concise so we're able to use it to prove our matrices.
  • You can export your Agorapulse results into power point which is useful when you're trying to put together a full report for your bosses.
  • You can publish carousel images now - which is a big plus if you're working with products and need to show off your product highlights.
  • Would love if Agorapulse had a function to schedule instagram stories too.
  • Would also be great if we could see our instagram inbox in agora pulse as well as opposed to just comments left on posts and ads.
It's best suited when you're managing a lot of social media channels that utilise similar/same content. You don't have to go and purposely create a new post - you can just duplicate it and make a few edits to the original post to better fit different channels. If you're planning to post a carousel image over the weekend, you just have to make sure to be alert as they don't automatically post. They'll send you a push notification on your phone so be sure not to miss the timing.
Read Syazana Kahardy's full review
Julie Thurgood-Burnett | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 19, 2019

Love it and easy to use!

We use Agorapulse to manage all our clients' social media as well as our own. It addresses the need to have one spot to manage all these accounts and interactions.
  • Being able to tag other companies across the platforms
  • Being able to schedule the same post over mutliple days
  • I would like see the social media groups go in alphabetical order instead of me having to do that.
  • Reporting could be a bit more detailed for our client - no one really understands the ROI of the report....
It is well suited for a company that does have a large clientele - it is too expensive for my clients so I typically recommend Hootsuite.
Read Julie Thurgood-Burnett's full review
Jessica Timms | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Agorapulse to manage 12 social media channels. This includes our agency's channels as well as a large, Triple-A client, which requires our finger to always be on the pulse, so to speak. With Agorapulse, we are easily able to manage social media publishing queues, as well as the various communities. Managing a community of over 200K+ seemed intimidating before Agorapulse, but the tools make it so easy and social listening is essential.
  • Being able to completely pause a publishing queue is so essential in the event of a social media crisis. Agorapulse offers this feature.
  • The customer support at Agorapulse has been a pleasure to work with. They are friendly, responsive, and open to suggestions.
  • Being able to shuffle publishing times in the queue based on best-performing times would be wonderful.
Agorapulse is a wonderful and cost-efficient option for an agency looking to manage social media and community, no matter the size, in one handy and easy to use tool.
Read Jessica Timms's full review
Jesse White | TrustRadius Reviewer
My company manages social media for political clients, so there is definitely a need to collaborate with a team for social media posting. After quite a bit of research, I decided to give Agorapulse a try. I have to say that compared to many of the other products on the market, Agorapulse definitely suits the majority of my needs.

One of the best aspects of Agorapulse is the ability to schedule and review various social media posts well in advance of publishing. This level of collaboration is really important in a political campaign where many different people have valuable input. By giving the candidate the ability to have the final word, there is a clarity in organizational control that is essential when running a large-scale social media operation.

I also love the level of integration that Agorapulse provides. I can connect with a multitude of apps and services from within a single portal, which is great. I will say that the pricing is a bit higher than I would like, but a quality product like Agorapulse is worth the investment.
  • Social media team management.
  • Social media posting schedule.
  • Integrating with other social media platforms.
  • Pricing could be a bit better.
  • Inability to post multi-image posts to Instagram.
Agorapulse is really fantastic if you are in the right position to fully utilize its capabilities. If you are only managing a couple of social media accounts or do not have a team to work with, then Agorapulse may be a bit too robust for your needs. Personally, I found it to be the most straight-forward and easy to use platform among all of the similarly situated products.
Read Jesse White's full review
David Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Agorapulse for multi-vector social monitoring, scheduling, and reporting. It is being used daily by one staff member who oversees our social feeds and by additional users for strategy and analysis. It provides us a centralized, easy-to-use, comprehensive tool to view and respond to customer correspondence; quickly cross-publish content across multiple feeds; and analyze the results on a monthly basis.
  • Friendly, modern interface.
  • Inbox zero - Check off comments as they are viewed/handled so you never miss a thing.
  • A basic social CRM - See who your most frequently engaged users are and their history with your organization.
  • Unified publishing calendar that shows all your previous and future posts.
  • Quick cross-posting to different feeds with easily tweaked content for specific requirements (Twitter).
  • Twitter and Instagram keyword/hashtag monitoring with geolocation filters.
  • Reporting that includes top-performing content types, times of day, and post content; engagement.
  • Multi-user capable.
  • Basic mobile app for monitoring/publishing on the go.
  • Basic competition monitoring.
  • Multiple queues for fast scheduling posts.
  • Monitors Facebook ad comments.
  • Cheaper than Sprout on a per-user and per-profile basis.
  • Even basic level includes nearly all features.
  • Cannot monitor Facebook check-ins, event comments, or comments on dynamic creative ads.
  • (This is a Facebook API restriction, no platform can do these things, unfortunately; Just an FYI).
  • Reporting/Analytics tool not as powerful as Sprout or (especially) Socialbakers.
  • Competitors feature doesn't show their top-performing posts.
  • Each competitor you want to track costs money.
  • Cannot schedule automatic delivery of reports.
Great for organizations with social budgets larger than "bare bones" or organizations that would like to manage social media as a team.
Read David Brown's full review
Haley Beeson | TrustRadius Reviewer
I run all social media for my company. I found it much easier to use than other social media management platforms. Agorapulse made it possible for me to keep content organized and also make it so I don’t have to be on my phone 24/7. I can schedule posts and track data whenever and wherever.
  • They provide detailed data reports. I love being able to track followers, engagement and more through one program. It’s easy to read so my boss can also understand and it’s accurate in the information.
  • Everything is very organized. I’ve tried other programs that do the same stuff but the layout is just messy and confusing.
  • It would be nice if I could have a way to layout content. So for example, Instagram is very visual. It’d be cool to be able to see just the images and how they flow with one another.
It’s so nice when managing multiple accounts! Everything is in one place and easily accessible. I think I'd use it to manage multiple companies as well! Really no complaints on this.
Read Haley Beeson's full review
Heather Pratt | TrustRadius Reviewer
We currently use Agorapulse to manage all of our social media campaigns internally. It is only used by 2 users within our company, however, we have a smaller marketing division. We do not outsource this type of work and aimed to address the time-consuming element of having 5-10 social media feeds and posting to each one individually. We also wanted to monitor our competitors feeds, and our ROI. This platform was the clear choice when it came to productivity and reporting.
  • Sending posts for approval to a manager/brand ambassador for review.
  • Assigning levels of access by the user.
  • Monitoring competitor brands social feeds.
  • Instant reporting.
  • Reporting is a major deterrent. Although its instant, you cannot currently customize the report. It only exports in one format, and you can only pull a full overview of one social platform at a time - rather than all in one.
  • The notifications are excessive, and despite turning them off in the platform - sometimes it does it anyway with no explanation.
  • The inbox - You can respond to all users from all platforms, however, the inbox is separated, and rather than being a one-stop-shop, you have to click from tab to tab to answer each one. That is laborious at times, I'd much rather it like an email inbox as we are all used to and respond one by one.
  • The app is absolutely atrocious. Glitches out every time I use it, and I wouldn't recommend using this platform on anything but a desktop. But if you don't care about it being mobile it's fine.
Agora is fantastic for a smaller business. It solves the issues of cross-posting content and manages your feeds pretty effortlessly. You can build out a full months schedule and not have to worry about it for another month. It doesn't do everything its advertized to do, but overall its saved me countless hours of time. I appreciate the ability to duplicate my posts when I run out of creative steam. And there are some cool features such as hashtag grouping and "listening" feature which monitors when your brand is mentioned. I don't think it's appropriate for larger businesses such as marketing firms, as it has a difficult time keeping up with tokens and refreshing tokens. For a firm, that would be near impossible to keep up with - especially with 30 portfolios to manage.
Read Heather Pratt's full review
Joseph Han | TrustRadius Reviewer
Agorapulse is an integral part of our social media department. The platform offers several key features that we rely on to ensure the success of all our campaigns. As a department, we strive to be driven by data/analytics, so we use the 'Reports' and 'Listening' functions heavily to make sure that we are effectively implementing the right strategies. The 'Reports' function calculates optimal times to publish social media posts, the best type of media to use, and growth data to help us analyze our successes and failures. The 'Listening' function is really useful because we can track certain hashtags or keywords and see data on user interaction.
  • Customer Service. Whenever there is a bug or issue or if anyone our team needs help with something, the Agorapulse team is very quick to respond and extremely helpful. They also always follow up with us and go the extra mile to ensure that everything is fine.
  • They are always updating the platform. Agorapulse may not be the platform with the most features. However, their team is always working on adding new features to the platform and listening to users on what they should add or change.
  • Price! Agorapulse pricing is very competitive compared to other social media management platforms. For what you pay, you get more features than most other platforms.
  • The mobile app needs a few improvements. The UI can be clunky to some users.
  • There is no feature where you can see a preview of our social media profile feed.
Any size agency would find this platform perfect for their social media profile needs, especially if they are more data-driven. The Agorapulse platform offers a lot of data insights and meaningful analytics that help the decision making process.
Read Joseph Han's full review
Robyn Mays | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a digital marketing agency, we needed social media scheduling and reporting software that would save us time and improve the efficiency of our work. It is used by everyone in the organization as Agorapulse has a great review process for posts. Therefore, each post is sent to another employee to review to avoid any errors not seen.
  • Social Media Scheduling
  • Community Management
  • Reporting
  • Social Listening
  • Brand look and feel could do with updating
I love Agorapulse and couldn't recommend it to more people if I tried. Agorapulse makes everything we do run seamlessly. I love the community management and its interface. The reporting is extensive and they are always working on updates and listen to what their customers are saying. Agorapulse is a great cost-effective solution to businesses that manage a large number of social platforms. However, I recommend Buffer to individuals who are only looking to manage a few profiles (5 or less) as it is much more cost-effective.
Read Robyn Mays's full review
Daniel Creen | TrustRadius Reviewer
Agorapulse is an amazing tool that has saved us many headaches. We know have much snappier in response times than the high profile competition in this space with a dedicated support team who answer all queries quickly and correctly. Management and stakeholders adore the in-depth and aesthetically pleasing reporting functions Agorapulse generates at the touch of a button. We receive constant updates with new features and tools, and I can see they take feedback from users and actually allocate resources into investigating the never-ending 'wants list' of the clients.
  • Site navigation and responsiveness.
  • Logical pathways to execute tasks.
  • Reliability of sharing content at the right time.
  • A number of things would be 'cool to use' however they are only applicable to me in my use case. Agorapulse was quick to respond to these feature requests and I look forward to seeing some/all in the near future.
  • I would like better CRM in the response area (i.e. the ability to put customers into buckets to mass respond when there is news specifically for them).
Agorapulse is well suited for small, medium and even large businesses who are looking to take social media seriously. This tool will get you off the ground, allow you to grow a brand and more importantly, quickly respond to customers comments and questions.
Read Daniel Creen's full review
Kathleen M. Olson, CAWA | TrustRadius Reviewer
Purrfect Pals Cat Sanctuary & Adoption Centers utilizes Agorapulse to share our mission, promote special needs cats available for adoption and solicit support for our programs. Our community engagement and adoption program managers join me in creating social media posts. This software allows us to keep a master marketing calendar and get the same message on all of our social media platforms at one time.
  • Agorapulse is an excellent resource to coordinate social media marketing by allowing you to share a calendar with several users and schedule postings in advance.
  • This software is easy to use, as it is menu-driven.
  • It integrates well with Canva and Adobe design templates.
  • Maintaining an archive of postings would be a nice feature.
Agorapulse is well-suited to any organization concerned about consistent messaging and branding where more than one individual is creating social media postings. It is well-suited for program managers with other responsibilities to be able to create and schedule their postings in advance.
Read Kathleen M. Olson, CAWA's full review
Meg White | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it to post articles on social and engage with our audiences
  • scheduling
  • calendar
  • reporting
  • mobile app
It's great if you have a lot of profiles to manage. It's not worth the money if you don't.
Read Meg White's full review
Anthony Prasasouk | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 09, 2019

Agorapulse Review

We use Agorapulse at BioTE Medical because of the features it provides us on a day-to-day basis and we love getting up-to-date stats on the fly and at ease. We love how easy it is to manage comments and how the posting section is so user-friendly.
  • Posting.
  • Comments management.
  • Stats.
  • Twitter word count limitations.
  • Video upload or GIF files don't work for Instagram.
  • Cannot change region time.
Agorapulse is great for just about anything social media related.
Read Anthony Prasasouk's full review
Dan &quot;Millennial Motivator&quot; Willis | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Agorapulse to not only schedule posts for myself, my personal brand and my clients, but regularly use its extensive reporting and social listening tools to improve my client's experience.
  • Social listening across a variety of platforms
  • Detail reporting
  • Accountability on social response
  • Seamless transition between accounts
Agorapulse is ideal for anyone working in SMM. Its ability of couple reporting, social listening and posting in a single platform is practically priceless.
Read Dan "Millennial Motivator" Willis's full review

Boolean keyword searches (109)
Filtering out noise/spam (111)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (174)
Audience targeting (127)
Content optimization (2)
Workflow management (152)
Automated routing and prioritization (2)
Customer interaction histories (162)
Bulk actions (146)
Lead generation (94)
6.7
Content marketing (2)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (98)
Twitter (164)
Facebook (182)
LinkedIn (47)
Google+ (1)
Instagram (173)
Pinterest (1)
YouTube (1)
Campaign success analytics (148)
Real-time tracking (149)
Competitor analysis (124)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (165)
Mobile access (155)

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.

Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and Carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.

To enhance the functionality of the dashboard, Agorapulse offers several free tools, including AdsReport (Facebook ad reporting) and Easy Advocacy (employee advocacy / social sharing).

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (4)

Schedule Instagram Stories with Agorapulse and push notifications.

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Watch See how simple it is to increase employee advocacy with Easy Advocacy, a free tool from Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$499per installation
X-Large$299per installation

**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution