Reviews (1-25 of 288)
- AgoraPulse has some awesome reporting tools. Helps us save money instead of getting another reporting software.
- AgoraPulse has the feature of saving common replies to any of our client's customers comments or questions.
- AgoraPulse is very affordable when you compare it to the other software on the market for agencies.
- I wish AgoraPulse's reporting was dynamic like a dashboard sort of like Cyfe.
- I wish the reporting on AgoraPulse could be automated to send to our clients emails weekly or monthly.
- I wish we could white label the reports before we download them, as well as remove metrics we don't care about.
- They provide detailed data reports. I love being able to track followers, engagement and more through one program. It’s easy to read so my boss can also understand and it’s accurate in the information.
- Everything is very organized. I’ve tried other programs that do the same stuff but the layout is just messy and confusing.
- It would be nice if I could have a way to layout content. So for example, Instagram is very visual. It’d be cool to be able to see just the images and how they flow with one another.
- Gives the social media team one place to manage and operate all accounts.
- Allows a team of multiple people to manage multiple accounts at the same time.
- The overall interface does not feel as polished as some larger, more expensive competitors.
- The original reports were adequate, but did not feel very polished. They just rolled out a new format that looks a lot better, but I haven't had time to fully evaluate it yet.
- Reporting - Easy to export and understand reporting features.
- Scheduling - Easily see what is scheduled or has already posted.
- Exporting scheduled posts - I would love to be able to send a "schedule" of posts that have been scheduled but not posted to businesses.
- Save posts as draft - Sometimes I am not always ready to schedule, so I would love to see a "save to draft" feature.
- Scheduling organic social media content across multiple platforms.
- Customized social media reports.
- Integration with a variety of different platforms.
- User-friendly interface.
- No grid preview for Instagram.
- No integration with Google My Business.
- Automation for reporting on a monthly basis.
- Approval process is streamlined and easy to use.
- Logging in to the Agorapulse (one platform) to review and reply to all comments is a time saver! Helps to keep me from going down the rabbit hole on Facebook and Instagram!
- The reports are fantastic. I'm a visual learner, so the graphs really help me see clearly when my posts are performing well.
- It's frustrating that we can't schedule video content on our LinkedIn profiles.
- Other platforms like PromoRepublic have curated content broken down by category and platforms. It's really nice. Even if I don't use it, it does inspire me.
- Everything in one location.
- Easy to schedule.
- Easy to review.
- Cannot bulk publish text & links with images.
- Cannot look up all banned users (Facebook) easily and un-ban within the program.
- Cannot edit multiple identical post times.
- Multiple posts on multiple platforms
- Extended analytical information
- Calendar overview
- Bulk post import
- No combined analytics overview
- LinkedIn posts have to be separately composed due to image proportions
- Still lacks more social platforms
- Queueing content to create evergreen content.
- Answering all my social media comment from one inbox.
- Preview and edit posts for each social media channel to make them different before posting.
- Simple user interface, clean, and intuitive to use.
- When queueing content I can only choose one category for a single channel. When I queue content for multiple channels at the same time, I have to go back to the other channels and reassign the content to the particular category I want. That's a bit time-consuming and repetitive. It would be great if at the moment of queueing the content to different social media channels I could specify the categories for each channel at that point, so I don't have to go back and reassign the content that went to the "general" category to the relevant category I want to queue it into.
- Sometimes the interface disconnect and is a bit slow, but I guess it's probably due to a very heavy usage. That seems to happen at a certain time of the day, so I think it's probably the usage load that affect the performance.
- Collecting comments from different platforms into one.
- Answered comments are easily identifiable and hidden from the to-do list.
- Speed - We need comments to roll in quicker than the default 15 minutes. Also, we need a quicker resolution of communication problems with the social media servers.
- Communication problems with social media platforms are few, but they still do occur too often to make us lose time with answering comments directly on these platforms.
- Agorapulse is good at giving quick information about user/fan history.
- It has quick buttons to hide or delete comments that are very useful and don't require additional work.
- A search function for comments using specific keywords would be helpful, but this might be a restriction from FB itself.
- A way to sort profiles by different criteria, like un-reviewed comments.
- Saves time by creating one posting that can be used for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and with minor tweaking on LinkedIn.
- Provides reports to track fan growth.
- I would like to be able to log in and stay logged in without having to re-enter the user name and password every single time.
- The reporting is out of this world and thorough.
- Scheduling posts is really easy across multiple platforms
- I wish that we could easily change the type of image used when doing bulk scheduling. We can customize the copy, and tagging but currently can not switch up the image.
- Would LOVE to be able to schedule Google My Business posts
- First to have new updates like scheduled publishing to Instagram.
- Bulk publishing options.
- Listening capabilities on social platforms.
- Customer service is amazing!
- More analytics on Instagram content.
- More filters on listening.
- Ability to view live YouTube comments on the app.
- You cannot set a thumbnail for uploading Instagram videos.
- Online training
- Scheduling: Agorapulse makes it extremely easy to schedule posts to a channel and cross-post them on other channels.
- Interface: the platform is very user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing.
- The send-to-mobile option for Instagram posts never works for me.
- The app is truly not very good; it's quite hard to use, and for some reason doesn't keep me signed in.
- The ability to bulk schedule by RSS feed for Facebook and Twitter.
- The ability to bulk schedule by multiple image import on Instagram.
- Quickly mark all of the incoming messages as completed.
- The ability to bulk import into multiple social media profiles. Currently, you have to bulk import into a specific profile (i.e. Twitter) and then duplicate each individual message for another social media profile. We use quite a bit of news content to fill our social queue and this becomes quite cumbersome.
- There are some bugs with the new "default" scheduling category. On some instances where you duplicate from one profile to another, the default doesn't get applied and the message will not save.
- Could use more robust reporting features. We came over from Sprout Social which FAR blows away AgoraPulse reporting.
This tool has made my life easier and has opened up a world of tools and functionality that allow me to service my clients in a better, more effective, way.
- Labeling of content type, inbox messages, and audience.
- Content calendar.
- Queuing and scheduling of content.
- Expanding the functionality of the [new] image editor (i.e. brightness, contrast, etc).
- Fans & follower reporting.
- More Instagram functionality (probably not AP's fault).
Agorapulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.
Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and Carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.
The vendor states that thousands of agencies take advantage of Agorapulse's Agency Love program, which includes resources to attract more clients, improve ROI, increase revenue, and master social media management.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users
Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Agorapulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Agorapulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese|