Agorapulse Reviews

Jeanette McCulloch | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 02, 2020

Great tool for social media management

We use AgoraPulse across all our clients to schedule and approve content and manage engagement. We also use the listening and reporting functions. We use AgoraPulse as our most valued tool for social media management.
  • Scheduling and approving content.
  • Allowing different users varying levels of access.
  • Listening for key brand issues.
  • Hashtag tracking.
  • Improved follower tools for twitter.
AgoraPulse is great for groups who are managing social media, including teams or volunteer groups. It is probably less cost effective if you are managing a limited number of platforms.
Read Jeanette McCulloch's full review
Javier Velazquez | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 24, 2020

Agency Owner Review

It is currently only being used by me, (marketing manager), and three people under our social media management services team. We occasionally connect accounts to audit using the reporting tool, but mostly it's used for our client's that are paying us for content creation, scheduling, and management of their social channels. AgoraPulse has a super clean interface, and their product team is very receptive and has already implemented some product changes based on our feedback within 3 months. (Perhaps it was already on the roadmap).
  • AgoraPulse has some awesome reporting tools. Helps us save money instead of getting another reporting software.
  • AgoraPulse has the feature of saving common replies to any of our client's customers comments or questions.
  • AgoraPulse is very affordable when you compare it to the other software on the market for agencies.
  • I wish AgoraPulse's reporting was dynamic like a dashboard sort of like Cyfe.
  • I wish the reporting on AgoraPulse could be automated to send to our clients emails weekly or monthly.
  • I wish we could white label the reports before we download them, as well as remove metrics we don't care about.
AgoraPulse is well suited for growing agencies where they are acquiring customers left and right. It's a much more robust platform than their least expensive competitors, but also competes toe to toe with other large players like Hootsuite. You're not sacrificing quality with the cost. You get the best of both. Upgrading is also very reasonably priced in our opinion.
Read Javier Velazquez's full review
Haley Beeson | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 17, 2020

Agorapulse made my job a million times easier!!

I run all social media for my company. I found it much easier to use than other social media management platforms. Agorapulse made it possible for me to keep content organized and also make it so I don’t have to be on my phone 24/7. I can schedule posts and track data whenever and wherever.
  • They provide detailed data reports. I love being able to track followers, engagement and more through one program. It’s easy to read so my boss can also understand and it’s accurate in the information.
  • Everything is very organized. I’ve tried other programs that do the same stuff but the layout is just messy and confusing.
  • It would be nice if I could have a way to layout content. So for example, Instagram is very visual. It’d be cool to be able to see just the images and how they flow with one another.
It’s so nice when managing multiple accounts! Everything is in one place and easily accessible. I think I'd use it to manage multiple companies as well! Really no complaints on this.
Read Haley Beeson's full review
Jerry Pietrzak | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 11, 2020

Social media management for teams, on a platform that won't break your budget

Currently we use Agorapulse to help employees across three offices manage multiple social media accounts for the university. We originally purchased this primarily for the analytics and reporting functions, and then for the inbox/social listening tools. While these have met our expectations, the content publishing calendar and content workflow tools have become a major part of our content production workflow. This enables us to have a content creator draft a post, send it to an editor for a check, then to a translator to add an appropriate translation, and then on to a final check before scheduling the post. Before Agorapulse we relied on a spreadsheet to schedule and develop content; the ability to have this in a digital workflow has greatly improved the efficiency of our workflow.
  • Gives the social media team one place to manage and operate all accounts.
  • Allows a team of multiple people to manage multiple accounts at the same time.
  • The overall interface does not feel as polished as some larger, more expensive competitors.
  • The original reports were adequate, but did not feel very polished. They just rolled out a new format that looks a lot better, but I haven't had time to fully evaluate it yet.
We have only used this as a small to medium sized team of about a dozen people managing less than a dozen social media accounts. It seems like it would work well for small as well as medium size teams to manage a larger number of accounts, and possibly even outside accounts, as for an agency. We were initially attracted by the platforms that Agorapulse supported (Facebook pages and groups, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube), as well as cost--Agorapulse was much, much cheaper than alternatives that supported all the platforms we were looking for, such as Hootsuite or Sprout Social. As a smaller team with limited resources trying to build our social media presence, this has been close to ideal.
Read Jerry Pietrzak's full review
Jenna Walker | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 29, 2020

I couldn't do my job without Agorapulse!

The marketing team oversees the social media associated with 7 businesses that have 21 social profiles. We utilize Agorapulse to schedule, manage, and report on all our social media channels. Originally our team was natively posting to all social profiles, but this was extremely cumbersome and left lots of room for human error. After testing several other tools, Agorapulse was the best tool for us with the pricing and the ability to send posts for approval before posting.
  • Reporting - Easy to export and understand reporting features.
  • Scheduling - Easily see what is scheduled or has already posted.
  • Exporting scheduled posts - I would love to be able to send a "schedule" of posts that have been scheduled but not posted to businesses.
  • Save posts as draft - Sometimes I am not always ready to schedule, so I would love to see a "save to draft" feature.
Agorapulse is great for businesses with multiple social media platforms, or someone posting natively on multiple social channels. It is also suited for teams that need approval for social media, but don't want to go back and forth through email to approve final posts. The approval functionality is fantastic!
Read Jenna Walker's full review
Julio G. Martinez-Clark | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 19, 2020

The only social media automation software that I’ve found solves our drip and content marketing problems

It’s being used by the whole organization.

It solves the problem of automatic posting of content in different social networks. We have a drip and content marketing strategy where we need to post images, articles, and podcast episodes on a recurring basis. Agorapulse is perfect for this. I haven’t found another tool that can solve this problem.
  • Automatic posting.
  • Recurring posting.
  • Several social networks.
  • Bulk deletion of posts.
Agorapulse is perfect for when a company has content to distribute using “drip marketing” automatically, effortlessly and repetitively in several social networks.
Read Julio G. Martinez-Clark's full review
Victoria Evans | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 14, 2020

Great for Small Business Marketing Agencies

We currently use Agorapulse to schedule organic social media content and do our monthly reporting for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter. We are a Marketing Agency, so our entire organization utilizes Agorapulse. As far as business problems being addressed, it has certainly increased efficiency with reporting and scheduling/managing organic content. It also serves as a hub for us to collaborate on content.
  • Scheduling organic social media content across multiple platforms.
  • Customized social media reports.
  • Integration with a variety of different platforms.
  • User-friendly interface.
  • No grid preview for Instagram.
  • No integration with Google My Business.
  • Automation for reporting on a monthly basis.
Agorapulse works great for marketing agencies with a wide variety of clients. We are able to organize social profiles into folders for each client and easily crosspost between the channels. Being able to view multiple channels on one calendar is a huge perk and makes it easy to make sure what we are putting out across each channel is in line with the rest of the content.
Read Victoria Evans's full review
Alicia Carter | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 29, 2020

Best for agencies and large businesses

I work as a social media freelancer. The agency I work for uses Agora Pulse as their social media scheduling and reporting software. It is used by the Marketing and Social media team for clients' community management, scheduling, and analytics.
  • Analytics and reporting
  • Workflow management
  • It is the best option for agencies
  • Community management
  • It is expensive for small businesses who only need to manage a few profiles.
Agorapulse has been the best software I've used so far. The reporting is very impressive. It is not only displayed well for clients but also has expensive analytics that helps our team make adjustments so that we can constantly improve the content and the success of the profiles. However, Agorapulse is expensive and isn't always suitable for small businesses.
Read Alicia Carter's full review
🧁Mary BRANDT, M.A.🧁 | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 12, 2020

How to get your to inbox to zero!

I am using it to post to all of my social media accounts and 3 months ago added a client to post to his. I have a virtual assistant who queues up everything and assigns it to me for approval (love this feature!). Seeing the post with the image just how it will appear on social media helps me review it and make sure it's laid out correctly.
  • Approval process is streamlined and easy to use.
  • Logging in to the Agorapulse (one platform) to review and reply to all comments is a time saver! Helps to keep me from going down the rabbit hole on Facebook and Instagram!
  • The reports are fantastic. I'm a visual learner, so the graphs really help me see clearly when my posts are performing well.
  • It's frustrating that we can't schedule video content on our LinkedIn profiles.
  • Other platforms like PromoRepublic have curated content broken down by category and platforms. It's really nice. Even if I don't use it, it does inspire me.
It is a great tool if you are managing social media profiles for clients. The approval process is easy to use and helpful in catching any errors. For a soloprenuer or someone who is just starting out, its probably not worth the cost.
Read 🧁Mary BRANDT, M.A.🧁's full review
Evan Barker | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 25, 2020

Get work done with Agorapulse

We use Agorapulse to have access to all social networks in one place. We use it within one department, Customer Service and Support. This allows us to answer issues with our product quickly. The main issue we had was multiple brands of games which all had a unique social network and were difficult to manage on a day-by-day basis.
  • Everything in one location.
  • Easy to schedule.
  • Easy to review.
  • Cannot bulk publish text & links with images.
  • Cannot look up all banned users (Facebook) easily and un-ban within the program.
  • Cannot edit multiple identical post times.
Agorapulse is well suited in an environment that handles multiple accounts. It makes scheduling easy. You can draft scheduled posts but it requires a workaround and is not obvious or directly programmed. Reviewing comments and responding quickly is also done well within Agorapulse. Despite being well suited for multiple accounts, single accounts will also benefit from Agorapulse due to ease of use and functionality.
Read Evan Barker's full review
Tayfun van Zantvoort | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 18, 2020

Definitely worthy with great ease!

Our marketing department has the most profit by using AgoraPulse. It is very regularly used for simple social media posts, mentionings and milestones. The brand awareness is therefor maximized with this perfect tool. It helps narrow the further online marketing plan we set for strategy and our customer buyer journey. Then the possibility of posting several platforms simultaneously and scheduling options are just perfect.
  • Multiple posts on multiple platforms
  • Extended analytical information
  • Calendar overview
  • Bulk post import
  • No combined analytics overview
  • LinkedIn posts have to be separately composed due to image proportions
  • Still lacks more social platforms
Agorapulse is perfect for daily awareness posts and mentions. It is difficult to monitor total strategy.
Read Tayfun van Zantvoort's full review
William Darbyshire-Clarke | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 06, 2020

Reliable, Robust & Future Proof Social Media Management Platform

Agorapulse is used to schedule social media content across multiple brands and locations. Our entire incoming and outgoing content is easily managed in one place. Driving customer engagement, offering enhanced communication with our customers, and streamlining processes for our teams.
  • Scheduling
  • Reporting
  • Customer service
  • Emergency stop of all scheduled posts
Agorapulse is great for those who manage multiple social channels. The reporting feature is easy to use and can be customized to meet your requirements.
Read William Darbyshire-Clarke's full review
Samantha ROCG | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 11, 2020

Agorapulse is worth the cost for social media management

We started using Agorapulse as a way to schedule content in advance. It's been working wonderfully. It's given us more time to focus on a larger reach instead of spending the same amount of time for less return. It's also allowed us to engage on Instagram which we could not before since we market PC based and not app based. We're happy with the results and think it is worth the investment!
  • Social media.
  • Scheduling.
  • Reporting.
  • Instagram errors.
  • More ability to customize one post for multiple platforms.
  • Chat customer service.
I believe this to be a valuable tool and it's working well in the industry we're in. I think it's better than Hootsuite and I like that it stores even failed posts for review so we can amend if needed and still get the content out as intended originally. We're happy with its production.
Read Samantha ROCG's full review
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 22, 2020

A powerful tool that makes social management simple, easy, enjoyable and very cost effective.

I use AgoraPulse to manage my social media and post regular updates of both curated and original content on my profiles to create brand awareness and promote my services. It simplified social media management for me because now it's all under one "roof" and very easy to use.
  • Queueing content to create evergreen content.
  • Answering all my social media comment from one inbox.
  • Preview and edit posts for each social media channel to make them different before posting.
  • Simple user interface, clean, and intuitive to use.
  • When queueing content I can only choose one category for a single channel. When I queue content for multiple channels at the same time, I have to go back to the other channels and reassign the content to the particular category I want. That's a bit time-consuming and repetitive. It would be great if at the moment of queueing the content to different social media channels I could specify the categories for each channel at that point, so I don't have to go back and reassign the content that went to the "general" category to the relevant category I want to queue it into.
  • Sometimes the interface disconnect and is a bit slow, but I guess it's probably due to a very heavy usage. That seems to happen at a certain time of the day, so I think it's probably the usage load that affect the performance.
AgoraPulse is a great tool to manage social media channels, post reply to comments and create evergreen content. It's the best tool I have found. I use social media to promote to create brand awareness, connect with people, and share my services. I don't want to spend all my time doing "social media", so AgoraPulse works well for me. It's very effective for me in terms of time and it's cost effective. If you want to maximize social media use without spending all-day-long navigating between your different profiles, AgoraPulse is what you need!
Read Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching's full review
Balazs Farkas | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 18, 2020

A must-have for extended social media presence

We are using it in the Social Media and Marketing department, as well as the firm production department - to answer social media messages mainly from YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. We use it on a daily basis with all these platforms and it is our main way of communication with our social media consumers and potential clients.
  • Collecting comments from different platforms into one.
  • Answered comments are easily identifiable and hidden from the to-do list.
  • Speed - We need comments to roll in quicker than the default 15 minutes. Also, we need a quicker resolution of communication problems with the social media servers.
  • Communication problems with social media platforms are few, but they still do occur too often to make us lose time with answering comments directly on these platforms.
It is perfect for handling all social media communication in a centralized, easily manageable manner. The structure of the platform is very good, easy to navigate - I can just open it for 10 minutes, answer all pending (unanswered) YouTube comments and close it off going forward with my work. We can divide our workload between our colleagues. For that, it is appropriate. That is the main goal of the platform, so there are no real less appropriate usages that come to mind.
Read Balazs Farkas's full review
Corey Walker | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 15, 2020

Agorapulse makes social media mgmt easy

I use it myself and for my clients to schedule social media and run analytics. It helps me keep track of all of my client posts in one place and generate reports quickly.
  • Allows for multiple accounts to be managed on one platform
  • Great scheduling tool
  • It's Twitter mgmt is lacking some tools
Agorapulse is suitable for someone like me - a solo entrepreneur social media manager who manages many accounts. It might not work as well for a larger corporate client that needs multiple people to access and be more enterprise level.
Read Corey Walker's full review
Walter Mack | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 12, 2020

Sleek and easy to use!

Agorapulse is used primarily by myself and a few members on the Player Experience team. We also have a team of outsources with access that I help manage. It contains the social profiles of over a dozen games within our studio that we oversee, and is mainly used as a tool to redirect users having problems over to our support team.
  • Agorapulse is good at giving quick information about user/fan history.
  • It has quick buttons to hide or delete comments that are very useful and don't require additional work.
  • A search function for comments using specific keywords would be helpful, but this might be a restriction from FB itself.
  • A way to sort profiles by different criteria, like un-reviewed comments.
Agorapulse is only really needed by those of us that are player/user-facing in some capacity. So for our team, it's very useful for snapshots on how players feel. However, it's not very necessary for teams like Engineering or our writers.
Read Walter Mack's full review
Kathleen Olson | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 31, 2020

Establish a strong online presence in one step with Agorapulse

We are a nonprofit animal welfare organization. We use Agorapulse to integrate our marketing and fundraising over social media platforms.
  • Saves time by creating one posting that can be used for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and with minor tweaking on LinkedIn.
  • Provides reports to track fan growth.
  • I would like to be able to log in and stay logged in without having to re-enter the user name and password every single time.
Anyone trying to build a social media presence to implement a marketing and fundraising plan can use Agorapulse for consistent branding and messaging across all platforms. It is especially helpful for smaller nonprofits with limited staff who do not have a full time person dedicated to social media. If you have more than one person creating posts, the calendar allows you to integrate and time posts and avoid overlapping.
Read Kathleen Olson's full review
Shannon Loy | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 29, 2020

Agorapulse is the Perfect Companion to a Social Media Agency!

We decided to commit to using Agorapulse because it had just about every feature we were looking for in a content scheduling tool. The number one aspect of the tool that really stood out to us was the incredible reporting. Each month when we meet with clients to present the results of our social media initiatives the reporting is extremely helpful and very easy to understand. We even get a Powerpoint presentation to show our clients.
  • The reporting is out of this world and thorough.
  • Scheduling posts is really easy across multiple platforms
  • I wish that we could easily change the type of image used when doing bulk scheduling. We can customize the copy, and tagging but currently can not switch up the image.
  • Would LOVE to be able to schedule Google My Business posts
If you run an agency, Agorapulse is a must for the incredible reporting and the ability to bulk upload and schedule evergreen content. If you are a small business with only a few social media platforms and a limited budget Agorapulse may not be for you. There is no free option, whereas you can get a free option with some competitors.
Read Shannon Loy's full review
Ali Walton | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 29, 2020

Love using Agorapulse!

Agorapulse is used within my department only at my organization. It is a lifesaver for gathering social media engagements, bulk publishing content, searching for our brand mentions, searching new content that we need to engage with, and checking analytics on different social platforms. It saves time, energy, and delivers the information I need directly to me on the schedule I want/need.
  • First to have new updates like scheduled publishing to Instagram.
  • Bulk publishing options.
  • Listening capabilities on social platforms.
  • Customer service is amazing!
  • More analytics on Instagram content.
  • More filters on listening.
  • Ability to view live YouTube comments on the app.
  • You cannot set a thumbnail for uploading Instagram videos.
I have used Agorapulse in different settings and have loved it both times. It has the most competitive pricing for what is offered in comparison to any other social media management tool that I have used. I have used it at both a small business and a large corporation and it was fantastic for both applications!
  • Online training
Yes - As far as I know, the process went very smoothly. I did not have issues during the transition.
Read Ali Walton's full review
Dani McLean | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 21, 2020

Highly recommend Agorapulse for non-profit use

Agorapulse is being used only in the communications and marketing department between myself and my supervisor. It helps us schedule social media and, most importantly, gather key data about our social media performance so that we can improve it.
  • Scheduling: Agorapulse makes it extremely easy to schedule posts to a channel and cross-post them on other channels.
  • Interface: the platform is very user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing.
  • The send-to-mobile option for Instagram posts never works for me.
  • The app is truly not very good; it's quite hard to use, and for some reason doesn't keep me signed in.
Agorapulse is very well-suited for companies looking for easy scheduling (also, an aside their support is incredible) who have a little budget to put towards something more robust and intuitive than something like HootSuite. It is less appropriate for large companies who need extremely detailed analytics reporting.
Read Dani McLean's full review
Nazim Beltran | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 13, 2020

Agorapulse is our GO-TO tool for Social Media Marketing in a sea of overcomplicated software

We are using Agorapulse across the whole organization and so as to keep us organized towards all our Social Marketing Management needs. The ability to generate reports for our clients is a fundamental aspect of the consulting work we do and having a tool such as Agorapulse in our arsenal is key.
  • Publishing calendar ability.
  • Assignation of task to team members.
  • Data analysis.
  • Incorporating AI in unique and useful ways.
Have really not encountered any scenarios in which we do not find it useful or applicable. If fact it has substituted other SM Management tools way better than expected.
Read Nazim Beltran's full review
Chad Carman | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 17, 2020

AgoraPulse is a no-brainer.

AgoraPulse is currently used as the primary social media scheduling and monitoring software for all of our marketing needs. It allows our department to have a centralized place to monitor the major social media networks we utilize, as well as coordinate and proof our work amongst the department to ensure accuracy and quality outbound messaging.
  • The ability to bulk schedule by RSS feed for Facebook and Twitter.
  • The ability to bulk schedule by multiple image import on Instagram.
  • Quickly mark all of the incoming messages as completed.
  • The ability to bulk import into multiple social media profiles. Currently, you have to bulk import into a specific profile (i.e. Twitter) and then duplicate each individual message for another social media profile. We use quite a bit of news content to fill our social queue and this becomes quite cumbersome.
  • There are some bugs with the new "default" scheduling category. On some instances where you duplicate from one profile to another, the default doesn't get applied and the message will not save.
  • Could use more robust reporting features. We came over from Sprout Social which FAR blows away AgoraPulse reporting.
It is a great cost-effective social media studio for single individuals and small teams alike. It lacks somewhat in the reporting necessary for larger corporate environments, but this will likely not be missed if a user has never experienced a more robust reporting system. For the price, you cannot beat it.
Read Chad Carman's full review
Frank Kecseti | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 07, 2020

Makes My Life Easier

I use Agorapulse to manage, monitor, and schedule content for my clients many social media platforms. In addition, I also run monthly reports on content performance, audience engagement and labels.

This tool has made my life easier and has opened up a world of tools and functionality that allow me to service my clients in a better, more effective, way.
  • Labeling of content type, inbox messages, and audience.
  • Content calendar.
  • Queuing and scheduling of content.
  • Listening.
  • Expanding the functionality of the [new] image editor (i.e. brightness, contrast, etc).
  • Fans & follower reporting.
  • More Instagram functionality (probably not AP's fault).
Well suited for social media management.
Read Frank Kecseti's full review
Todd Philie | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 26, 2020

Fantastic For Agencies!

We use Agorapulse to maintain and manage client social media accounts across all their platforms. The calendar view is especially helpful in allowing us to strategize promotions and content.
  • Scheduler.
  • Multiple platform availability.
  • Review system.
  • Client access for review at no additional cost.
Perfect for agencies like mine - whereas we maintain several client accounts. Using Agorapulse allows us to keep all content and see client scheduled content, comments, likes, shares, etc. in one easy location. The weekly reporting is fantastic and clients love to see data!
Read Todd Philie's full review

Boolean keyword searches (124)
Filtering out noise/spam (125)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (195)
Audience targeting (137)
Content optimization (2)
Workflow management (169)
Automated routing and prioritization (8)
Customer interaction histories (180)
Bulk actions (165)
Lead generation (97)
Content marketing (2)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (106)
Twitter (184)
Facebook (203)
LinkedIn (63)
9.2
Google+ (1)
Instagram (193)
Pinterest (1)
YouTube (5)
Campaign success analytics (165)
Real-time tracking (165)
Competitor analysis (135)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (182)
Mobile access (173)

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.

Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and Carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.

The vendor states that thousands of agencies take advantage of Agorapulse's Agency Love program, which includes resources to attract more clients, improve ROI, increase revenue, and master social media management.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureShared content calendar (for external client approval)

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$499per installation
X-Large$299per installation

**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution