Overall Satisfaction with Darwinbox
Since October, we needed to switch to a different HR Processor since the previous product we were using was expiring. We came across Darwinbox from recommendations. Darwinbox has been integrated with our payroll system to provide the best automated process. At times we use this feature for all of our employees.
- Maintaining Attendance from payroll with HR.
- Employees self portal to ask for PTO or to check hours.
- User Interface is user friendly for our employees.
- The app version is a bit lankier than the pc version.
- Interface customization would be great for individuals wanting to change style.
- No other real issue to improve, possibly lower the price but that's not too bad.
- The interface is very easy to manage.
- The payroll system is fast and efficient for HR.
- The commodity of a very well packaged system is helpful for our employer.
- Since we did switch from another program Darwinbox has been very easier for our employer.
- The price is a bit high for a mid size company level but its not the end of the world.
Darwinbox is up there with ADP in terms of quality for employers to use in such an open-level style. I personally would support the use of Darwinbox against the competition.
Do you think Darwinbox delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Darwinbox's feature set?
Did Darwinbox live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Darwinbox go as expected?
Would you buy Darwinbox again?
Employees that come into work are needed to clock in to get paid for the amount of time they are working per day. They will log on to Darwinbox and clock in as soon as they can. Some will use the PTO they have available to use. HR will be able to make payroll in a timely manner for employees.