Overall Satisfaction with Dashpivot - By Sitemate
We are slowly switching from a paper WHS management system to Dashpivot system across our building sites. The system is being used currently on two sites as we adjust to the new way. We are slowly building our new templates and adjusting them on site to suit the local circumstances. Already we can see the differences in the way we operate on site as a benefit in time saving and the ease to capture the daily activity on site.
- Site induction works well to capture all the information live from taking photos of the white card, licence and relevant certificate. Now with the new touchless system this will work even better.
- I have found doing daily site diary is so easy to do now. To be able to capture progressive photos on the go. Also to list problems, track plant and equipment hire is a very good tool.
- The site Safety template also works well as a quick way of capturing things and helps follow up on your own internal audits.
- To send the induction template to every sub contractor to fill out and send back to us before entering site. Once we have the basic information we then can do the induction and sign off after completing the induction. Each induction could generate a number and it could form a list of names to a number on a register.
- Site safety audit. If we could carry over a problem to create a list that has to get signed off ones done. That would be very handy.
- Every one of our files generated is to be able to be re detected back on our own business server.
Do you think Dashpivot - By Sitemate delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dashpivot - By Sitemate's feature set?
Did Dashpivot - By Sitemate live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Dashpivot - By Sitemate go as expected?
Would you buy Dashpivot - By Sitemate again?