Overall Satisfaction with Deltek Vision
It is being used across the whole organization and allows the architects to manage their projects in order to keep them on track and profitable. Prior to Deltek Vision there was no centralized way to effectively view the status of a project and if it was on track financially.
- Deltek Vision has tremendous flexibility for power users to customize the interface. With a few clicks you can add in new screens for capturing information about your projects.
- Reporting is another feature that can be heavily customized. End users have the ability to create any number of reports that provide insight into their projects. This can all be done without any administrative action.
- Deltek Vision has the ability to integrate with other systems and establish workflows between these systems. This has been a huge benefit to the users.
- Reporting is one of its strengths but some users are overwhelmed with all of the options being provided to them. I believe a more user friendly interface for reporting would be beneficial.
- The business development features are difficult to use for the average user. More effort needs to be done to make these user friendly.
- Deltek Vision has enabled project managers to more easily control their projects which has lead to greater efficiency and higher billable hours.
- End users are overwhelmed with all the options Deltek Vision provides for reports and application customization leading to frustration and longer time to acceptance.