Overall Satisfaction with Deltek Vision
Deltek Vision is being used at all five of our offices currently. Besides corporate, all employees use it for time and expense each week and also we just started using it to track absence requests and sick and vacation time. Our corporate office uses it for accounting, billing purposes and reporting for project managers. Right now we are working on helping project managers be more aware of budgeting and utilizing vision for that purpose.
- The time sheet and expense entering are very detailed and users can log time from iAccess if they are out of the office as well as upload to receipts straight into vision.
- It works great as a billing system. it's pretty straight forward and being able to run batches or also single invoices depending on your need is helpful.
- It has a wide variety of reporting and you can also customize report to drill down and pull the info you need.
- It can be difficult for new users and somewhat overwhelming.
- You need to be familiar with customizing reports to be able to get what you want. The default reports don't usually provide what information is needed.
- I really hate that we still have to use internet explorer to access vision.
- We have been able to watch budgets better and working on tracking expenses to projects as helped us to be more profitable overall.
I haven't used any other products besides Deltek vision in this capacity.
Deltek Vision is mainly well suited for project managers to view project data in one place and also for billing purposes. It allows you to view a project as whole or drill down and see a certain time frame. Deltek Vision could be updated to be more HR inclusive. Right now we can only use it for time and expense and also payroll.