March 08, 2013
Vice-President in MarketingInternet Company, 501-1000 employees
Score 10 out of 10
- Serves up relevant content on your website in conjunction with your CMS. Example: If someone from Healthcare industry comes to the DocuSign website - we servce them a relevant Call To Action and content - whitepapers, webinars, etc.
- Streamlines our forms to optimize the experience for folks trying to get information - we don't have to ask as many field forms, so our conversion rates are higher. Form simplification without missing out on necessary info for sales to qualify the lead and have a better conversation
- Serves up targeted content on our homepage, so visitors do not bounce right away because they do not realize we have a solution for them
- The product does what it says it will do
- Demandbase is a web optimization and targeting platform.
- It helps DocuSign optimize their forms - ask less questions, but still receive all of the necessary information. Forms ID returns about 40 fields - most important for us being industry, company size, location information (company-based info), so we do not have to ask the client and risk abandonment.
- Content ID allows us to serve up company size and industry relevant content in real-time when someone comes to our website.
- AdFocus allows us to serve different ads based on where a unique company is in our buying/sales cycle