Overall Satisfaction with Demandbase
Love Demandbase and it's previous version of Engagio. It quickly gives insights on how to connect with my customers and find a way to give them value.
- Recent marketing communication that was received.
- Search history of customers.
- Business landscape.
- Executives with interest.
- Notifications sometimes are not clear as to what made the customer engage.
- Ease of searching recent contacts.
- Better contact information for the engaged prospects.
- Surfaces trends
- Brings value to every conversation
- Clarifying what is resonating with customers.
- Hard to put a dollar of percentage, but every interaction that I have used Demandbase has been more quality.
- Easily have more prospects to target.
- I have closed deals that started with Demandbase conversations.
Do you think Demandbase delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Demandbase's feature set?
Did Demandbase live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Demandbase go as expected?
Would you buy Demandbase again?