Comprehensive Communication Service
October 03, 2022

Comprehensive Communication Service

Overall Satisfaction with Dialpad Talk

Our organization uses Dialpad Talk to communicate with our program participants using the calling, texting, and video calling features. Being able to have all of these functions on the same platform allows us to quickly communicate with folks to meet program expectations and ensure that participant experiences are seamless and well-supported. The product is used in the scope of social services to provide professional 1-to-1 support and provide 1-to-1 information for current and enrolling participants. Dialpad Talk also makes it possible for employees to connect with each other in a more informal setting than email and allows us to quickly collaborate and solve problems.
  • Organize calls and texts to a phone number in chronological order.
  • DialPad functions are easily accessible and easy to learn to use
  • Allows us to accommodate participants' communication preferences.
  • Allows staff members to connect quickly through texting service.
  • Transcription leaves much to be desired - often inaccurate and distracting
  • Sometimes calls take several seconds to connect
  • Sometimes my out-of-office text reverts back to the OOF message I used previously
  • Ability to call and text current participants
  • Ability to video call enrolling participants
  • The ability to send other staff members with access to Dialpad Talk links to a transcription, if necessary
  • Dialpad Talk has improved our agency's enrollment metrics
  • Dialpad Talk has improved our agency's case management metrics
  • Communication with participants is much more efficient
  • Zoom
Dialpad Talk provides a more comprehensive user experience as it has more functions. However, Zoom has a simpler interface which I prefer when meeting with participants as other more complex functions are not needed for those meetings. However, I can see their purpose for a staff meeting.

Do you think Dialpad Ai Voice delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Dialpad Ai Voice's feature set?

Did Dialpad Ai Voice live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Dialpad Ai Voice go as expected?

Would you buy Dialpad Ai Voice again?

Dialpad Talk is well-suited if you want a variety of communication methods available on a single platform (e.g., calling, texting, and video calls). Dialpad Talk is also very helpful if you want to quickly log communications in another platform, such as Salesforce. However, I did not find the integration to be straightforward and had to receive assistance to set it up. It is less appropriate if you want accurate transcription of phone calls. I have never relied on this, as many of the transcriptions are total gibberish.