Overall Satisfaction with Document360
I have been using Document360 to write information about my projects. It makes it easier and more manageable for me and other team members. I love the permission-based feature where I want a certain person to access files then only they can access it. Also, it is easy to create backup and restore from backup.
- Creating Backup and restore.
- Roles and Permission based access.
- Well featured text editor.
- Adding support to include large videos and images online.
- Integration with Salesforce.
- Auto correct spellings and word suggestion.
- Importing documents from Word.
- Be able to share with other people flawlessly.
- More integration with other tools.
The reason we moved from Confluence to Document360 is to cut the budget. Document360 provides the same number of features with lower cost. Confluence is a great place to start because it can integrate with other products from Atlassian. That is why I am saying if Document360 integrates with other products, it will be the best product for documentation.
Do you think Document360 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Document360's feature set?
Did Document360 live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Document360 go as expected?
Would you buy Document360 again?
One feature about Document360 that I would say stands out the most is the fact that it is easy for me to use even though I don't have any experience using HTML. Around 2 hours of training is all that is required. The point I am trying to make is, it is easy for anyone to learn it and use it in daily life.