Overall Satisfaction with DraftSight
- Can use and save documents to a usable DWG format
- New versions of DraftSight change (eliminate) features that I like to use.
- Customer Service is non-existent so issues cannot be resolved.
- Blogs are not a solution to customer service questions.
- Editing Existing Drawings
- Viewing Existing Drawings
- Creating small drawings
Evaluating DraftSight and Competitors
Terrible. We have 2 users that cannot get support for getting draftsight to work on their computers. We will not renew if we are paying for something that does not run on our computers.
Problems left unsolved
Not kept informed
Difficult to get immediate help
Need to explain problems multiple times
Support doesn't seem to care
Slow Initial Response