Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of DraftSight, and make your voice heard!
DraftSight Premium (3D)
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- DraftSight Standard: the essential 2D CAD drafting solution with a familiar user interface and fundamental 2D drawing tools. Ideal for individuals, students, educators and hobbyists.
- DraftSight Professional: the advanced 2D CAD drafting solution with powerful, time-saving functionalities and an API to help bring designs to life quickly and easily. Ideal for companies, individuals and designers.
- DraftSight Premium (3D): the robust 2D drafting and 3D design experience with full 3D capabilities and constraints features to help meet your drafting, modeling, prototyping, manufacturing, laser cutting and 3D printing needs. Created for individuals, designers, companies, manufacturers and makers.
- DraftSight Enterprise and Enterprise Plus: the comprehensive 2D drafting and 3D design solution created to meet various drafting, modeling, prototyping, manufacturing, laser cutting, and 3D printing requirements. Designed for large organizations with many users or multiple sites.
- Supported: Image Tracer
- Supported: HomeByMe Integration
- Supported: Power Trim
- GEOVIA Surpac
- SOLIDWORKS PDM
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical
- 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Languages||English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese-Brazilian, Turkish, Russian|
- our application is simple, creating only 2D simple dwgs
- Moving from current industry sectors like power plants to new sectors
- Optimizing our design in current sectors to reduce capital costs
- Gaining new customers with more professional CAD
- Web sight drawings
- Continue to use Draftsight for projects and possibly look into the 3D version
- Same as today.
- design projects
- landscape planning
- urban planning
- Convert imported other files to pdf
- Someday provide product for 3D printing
- Draw electrical systems
- Making plans and sections for architects
- Create graphics for small publishers
- Since it is for 2D and we are moving to 4 and 5 axis machines, not sure how we will be able to use DraftSight in the future.
- dimensioning 2D prints received by the customers that do not have all the dimensions needed to produce the part
- reverse Engineering die sections and utilizing draftsight to get them all in our system
- Not sure