Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of DraftSight, and make your voice heard!
DraftSight Premium (3D)
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
- DraftSight Standard: the essential 2D CAD drafting solution with a familiar user interface and fundamental 2D drawing tools. Ideal for individuals, students, educators and hobbyists.
- DraftSight Professional: the advanced 2D CAD drafting solution with powerful, time-saving functionalities and an API to help bring designs to life quickly and easily. Ideal for companies, individuals and designers.
- DraftSight Premium (3D): the robust 2D drafting and 3D design experience with full 3D capabilities and constraints features to help meet your drafting, modeling, prototyping, manufacturing, laser cutting and 3D printing needs. Created for individuals, designers, companies, manufacturers and makers.
- DraftSight Enterprise and Enterprise Plus: the comprehensive 2D drafting and 3D design solution created to meet various drafting, modeling, prototyping, manufacturing, laser cutting, and 3D printing requirements. Designed for large organizations with many users or multiple sites.
- Supported: Image Tracer
- Supported: HomeByMe Integration
- Supported: Power Trim
- GEOVIA Surpac
- SOLIDWORKS PDM
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical
- 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Languages||English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese-Brazilian, Turkish, Russian|
- Being able to afford enough copies to put on a laptop as well as desktops
- our use of draftsight is limited to making simple 2D dwgs
- The ability to re- design equipment to fit into unexpected small spaces
- Exploiting the presence of different physical orientations to optimize our design
- Simplifying piping layouts for quicker field installation
- Warehouse part familiarization
- Shipping accuracy
- Customer part accuracy
- ability to bring in drawings from other CAD software
- Cost savings over AutoCAD allowed us to use those funds for other things
- Convert raster to vector, when it use to come with my version.
- printing features
- photo editor
- Printing pdf
- Product used for personal hobby projects
- confirm 3D designs are correct when flattened in Solidworks
- correct and move hole locations easily during engineering Changes
- Not having to do everything by hand.